NEW TRUMP TAPE SOON TO BE RELEASED.(Rasism,sexism and demener towards poor People)

NEW TRUMP TAPE SOON TO BE RELEASED.(Rasism,sexism and demener towards poor People)

This is not a drill CTR shills are coordinating right now thats why /pol and r/Donald is so quite atm.

Get ready lads this will be Fucking huuuuuge.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-author-trump-tapes-first-went-hillary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smells like bullshit

>swedeposting in 2016

off yourself

doubt it. if they had a tape they wouldn't have needed to have 11 or more prossies coming forward with fake allegations

1 (you) and 1 sage for you.

Sooo a tape in which Trump is racist, sexist AND has "demenor" towards poor people all rolled into one? That's an impressive streak of bigotry on one tape.

Why not just tell us what it is if you already know so we can properly prepare for it?

>people believe in all this shit

Its not all from one tape but several edited into a 7min long devastating campaign ending shit fest.

I love Trump but this is going to Hurt him so fucking much :(

Source is a writer Trump worked with over 6-7 months.

Swedish press is prepairing release right now.

you didn't even try. What a waste of a thread

the only release a swede is preparing for is the one getting deposited into his girlfriend's cunt by a large black man

I work as a it-support for Aftonbladet.se(one of swedens biggest msm) i saw the clip 1h ago,the whole office did in our "restroom" on our publicers laptop.

Its Fucking oger... maybe Trump will ride this one out aswell put not likley.

I so wanted him to win.

Give us some details and you will go down in history as the one based swede. Continue being a coy little faggot and you're just another swede.

The "rasism" part isnt all that bad no Nigger slander but a small rant about "Ghetto-apes" and criminal latinos.

Massive sexism on women tho Trump describing various sexual encounters with young girls at parties.

Then general slander towards "lazy inbreed hardhats" that he hired to do work at his golfcourse.

Well then. Shit.

I'll screenshot for your legacy. If true, you can tell your grandswedes about the time you were right.

>implying that Trump saying "Ghetto apes" would be considered not all that bad

Related.

Require dat image without text plox!

>Sweden
>Sweden's worst newspaper
>gets this tape before anyone else
this is the lowest bait i ever saw

>inb4 op implies it's part of a coordinated release
and why would they involve a shitstain in the middle of nowhere?

>implying he'll have grandswedes
>implying he'll be able to speak the somali tongue of the swedes two generations down the line

welp, fuck
it was a good run, fun time

you better be lying, but honestly I've been expecting something big at the home stretch

it's spelled quiet faggot...

wheres your source? I hope trump tell the truth about niggers and whores.

Trump2016!

kys

The question is, will they overplay their hand before the birthday candles set the country on fire?

On a scale of 1 to DAK, how much bullshit do you think this is?

If this was already reaching Swedish media, then media in the USA would have already found out and whispered more about it.

Ask a CTR shill anything.

>can't spell demeanor or racism, but uses "slander" and nigger fluently
what the fuck is going on here

Good.
Let's end this Trump campaign once and for all.
CTR should really take a legal look into those #draftourdaughters propaganda and tie that to Trump.
Let's see how how Trump supporters feel when they get "O'keefed" by themselves.
Oh I couldn't help myself. Sup Forums has did ALLLLLLL the work for Clinton.
Was getting caught part of the plan?
Surprise :)

>Trump saying more stuff

Wow its fucking nothing

Thanks for informing us, Sweden.

>Trump
>racist
When will this memery cease?

Just got asked to set upp livefeed and get it ready by 15.00.

Its happening...

Whatever man, they've run out of buzzwords to throw at him.
They've accused him of everything, incest and pedophilia included.

pol is not quiet retard neither is the donald. both are doing full blown hillary disinfo war propaganda campaign right now 20 threads in a row

>that guy on the far left

Is Nigel Farage aging backwards?

let me guess, hell be talking with some corrupt rich dudes and youll expect us to believe your narrative that hes an asshole and wasnt just playing your game.
drumpf btfo xd

Next thing left is accusing him of murder, they have nothing else.

I call bullshit

Its just svencuck trying to feel like he's somebody, wishing he was north american and not in vikingland being piledriven up the corn chute by islamic overlords upon the ruins of his norse heritage

or its an islamic overlord of svenlund doing this so sow doubt, like the sand niggers do.

what are you gonna do about goatfucker? Blow yourself up?

Some Swedish newspaper wouldn't have this. Whoever got it first would rush to scoop everyone else.

Nigger double posted. Clearly trolling / spamming.

This is bull shit.

((((They))) will release it Worldwide at the same time.

Iam deep behind enemylines Iam pro Trump and pro SD

Svedcuck, Ahmed and his jolly friends are waiting you in the bedroom so they can fill your wife and daughter with nigger cum while you watch.

NEW AUDIO CONFIRMS TRUMP PUTTING UP TO SEAT TO URINATE AND NOT PUTTING THE SEAT DOWN WHEN HE'S DONE.

HOW CAN WE LET SUCH A RAMPANT SEXIST IN POWER OF THE NUCLEAR IGNITION? ATLEAST HILLARY WOULD PUT DOWN THE RED CAP OF THE NUCLEAR DETONATION SWITCH AFTER USING IT.

WikiLeaks: Author with Trump Tapes First Went to Hillary
Michael D'Antonio approached Clinton's camp seven months before leaking recordings to New York Times

lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-author-trump-tapes-first-went-hillary/

Is this what he's talking about?

Yes.

Its really bad,Might even be over for Trump.

Apparently there is 2 more tapes of Trump lined up If veritas or wikileaks drop their shit. (Accordning to my faggot boss)

>Swedecuck triggered by Trump

Look Sven, I know you think that America and Europe should be one giant Malmo, but there are many people here who disagree. I think Abdul is having a sexual emergency, why don't you go take care of it for him?

Kek.

it's nothing

>HOW CAN WE LET SUCH A RAMPANT SEXIST IN POWER OF THE NUCLEAR IGNITION?
If Trump is a Russian puppet like Hillary says then why would he nuke Russia?

"The tapes will likely be unraveled further by Barbaro, who has a podcast named "The Run-Up."

But for now, according to Tuesday's story, the tapes are proof that Trump a) hates losing and b) is obsessed with media coverage of himself.

The revelations are not exactly front-page news."

Doesn't sound bad at all...

>Dat dainty toe curl

Sweden is ruined

Fuck off CTR faggots

Who said anything about Russia? Plenty of other countries to nuke.

Dont worry user. We have assessed the impact of any further 'tapes' and deduced that unless the content implicates Trump in some form of corrupt entanglement with the Clintons that, in a sense, that ship has sailed. The impact of a recording will have little to no effect on the overall sentiment - in short - Trump says mean things is known, and accepted.

Panic over.

Swedistan has been ruined for decades now. The best thing that we could do is nuke it, that way the europe would get rid of a huge amount of niggers, feminists and liberal cucks that is making it all bad for us all.

To be fair, I doubt anybody would bat an eye at any kid, regardless of sex, riding that go kart deal.

It's a different matter if the kid chooses with what he or she will play with but the swedish fucktards are pushing this gender neutrality shit to them. I dont give a shit for as long the kid is the one making the choise and is allowed to develop naturally.