Stronger Together #14

KILLARY MAKING INFOGRAPHICs
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON MAKING MEMES READ THESE AND STICK TO THE FORMAT
KEEP THIS GOING TIL THE 8TH

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC
INCLUDE THE IMWITHHERLOGO
INCLUDE THE ENLISTING WEBSITE
INCLUDE “Paid for by Hillary for America”

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts
>NEW MEMES POST FROM SHILL / LEFT ACCOUNT

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage
>RAGE AND FORWARD / Ask ??? TO NEWS USING NORM ACCOUNT

>Ex. “Why does Hillary want War with Russia and to #DraftOurDaughters

>“I am all for Diversity but do we really want to let Hillary #DraftOurDaughters in a war with Russia”

>” If Hillary’s #NoFlyZone fails it’ll be WWIII and she plans to #DraftOurDaughters”

PREVIOUS THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5
sss.gov/Registration/Why-Register
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/27/the-u-s-cyber-war-with-russia-will-wait-for-president-hillary-clinton.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-putin-russia.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this some psyop?

Whatever, glhf guys.

First

This is fucking hilarious. Bravo.

>Buzzfeed article
buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5

someone gimmie line

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY WARFARE

Basically

WAR IS A WOMAN'S GAME NOW

Putin is a bad!
Lets make him mad.

Now with 100% more pretentious liberal blue filter

We need to use pictures of american muslim women in USA scarves combine that with:
>I will die for Gay rights
>I will fight and die for Gender Equality
>Sometimes women do things better than men.
>Women can do a mans job.
>A woman can do anything a man can do.

Gotta make the muslims fight for shit they dont believe in ya know for diversity!

Is that article satirical?
What the living fuck?

WE'LL FIGHT FOR HER, EVEN IF WE FIGHT FOREVER

crossposting my buzzfeed article
spread from bluepill accounts, ridicule from redpilled

We need more #DraftMyWife

ALL HILLARY SUPPORTERS = FUCKBOY LEAFS AND cucked Brits

You guys need to make this in spanish. Remember latino votes on her side are greater.

you could meme protect our country or someshit

plz smaller jpg version.... that is epic bro!

This is a reverse jew operation mate, we are anti-clinton

Got this off twitter, seems to be trending maybe we need more mixed cuck theme?

End the double standard

This is true, but I don't speak spanish Mexibro. Any Latinos willing to get on board for translating some of these bad boys?

This was one of the first made, i prefer pic related for the cuck theme though.

Holy shit, did you guys make these?

These actually look professional.
What's the reaction been like to them?

problem: nobody gives a fuck about ted cruz anymore

he only lives on in Sup Forums as a meme

Nice try, rare flag.

I like mentioning the selective service. Did you know the supreme court ruled that women can be legally excluded from joining the selective service??

>This meme magic backfires and voters pick Ted Cruz for President

magnificent user.

ooOOOoooooo that is my fav, thanks so much bro! that one is gonna go viral easy.

someone was translating them to spanish a few threads back i think he stopped though
Basically, not a huge amount of people have caught on but then again most Americans are asleep.

def think that selective thing works better than the other thing. looks legit too.

>This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations.
Good work user

First we fought for rights. Now we fight in wars. Show Putin your not afraid of being strong.

>you even got the voting date wrong
this is great.

best of last bread

IT IS IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR IMAGE

>IT IS IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR IMAGE

Suggest anything which leftists might believe, wacky punchlines are a bonus, as I am actively making them.

I put it in the OP

If you fuckers are going to do this at least have the basic sense to spell/error/grammar check. Half of these read like a 13 year old wrote them, and aren't at all convincing to anyone with a vaguely experienced eye, regardless of how gullible they are otherwise.

New original, tried to make this one scary and subtle

Oh, ok.
I don't browse that site, so I didn't know that random users can make articles there.

"will" not "shall"

He endorses Trump, though, and I haven't seen any effort by her to win over conservatives.

left out the woman but no worry, maybe could add one blended in bottom left with that dead space>?

You can get this trending anons.

Would it be illegal to get a few hundred of these made into postcards at Kinko's and stuff mailboxes with them?

IF YOU HAVE AN OBVIOUS PRO-TRUMP ICON FUCKING CHANGE IT YOU STUPID FUCKS

It's not. You don't talke about WW3 in a fucking recruitment ad. For fucks sake. What is that the apocalypse in the background? Just make it non-specific and anti-Putin/Russia. DO NOT post this fucking image. Nobody is that dumb

These tug at the heart strings ones seem to spread like wildfire.

>Unknown

this is a winner sempai

G O L D

Do they sift through these and delete them or just leave them up forever? Also I imagine the only way they get seen is if someone gets it linked to them?

I am successfully getting likes and shares on Facebook from real Hillary supporters in Hillary Clinton groups. This shit is taking off fast.

They're sharing our work and believe its real ads and they fucking agree with the message. What the fuck bro....

whatever

if you have to think about it, it doesn't work. like a joke.

here is my favourite line from sss.gov/Registration/Why-Register
>Protect Eligibility for Future Benefits — It’s what a man’s got to do. By registering, a young man stays eligible for jobs, college loans and grants, job training, driver’s license in most states, and U.S. citizenship for immigrant men.

IT'S WHAT A MAN'S GOT TO DO.

^this

"Never send a man to do a woman's job"

It makes me wish Hillary wins and i'm actually getting a mail order sex slave with free international shipping.

Remember Phase 1 Meme Magic Theme Song!

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

We are recruiting for war people!

And remember to start linking to Hillary articles where she supports draft for women if convos get angry or people get triggered.

We will be victorious!

They're stupid enough to blindly embrace Hillary. How smart did you think they were?

No just pretend to be outraged at the war mongering coming from the Clinton Camp

>east timor

hell yea!!!! maybe make the boxes for thats progress and thats winning get progressively bigger? it looks kinda busy with that layout but saved either way, your gold user!

This is pretty much perfect. Like the other user said, I'd change "shall" to "will."

also see

I've honestly been thinking about having a Facebook/Twitter Fake Account General to discuss stupid things like this and how to make good, mass accounts from scratch/get moar normie followers. Would you all be willing to do something like that?

for some reason i think you are malicious. why would we lie?

too wordy, and women will be influenced more by pictures of other pretty women. I really like the "enter the ring" bit though, that can be a winner even on its own.

i like this, but up the transparency on the blue, and try to re-center the text for 'that's winning', it's a bit too high

this is laughable who is going to believe killary would target russia in such a open way. its pure delusion to think this would trend without being exposed right away at that fact alone.

>This

you guys are fucking terrible at being subtle.

love it #KillForHill

meme magic, it just works ...

Meme warfare all the way

Abroad is one word

only 5 people from buzzfeed so far
Most of the traffic is coming from here

You're my favorite friends.

Fuck i love being part of the Goebbles virtual hivemind

its trending already fucktard try it yourself using your fake twitter and fake hillary supporter accounts on facebook. Im getting these retards to like and share on facebook like crazy. Every supporter that shares this to their timeline is going to turn off every independent with a brain in their family that sees it.

People are stupid and the old hag is already playing chicken with Russia. Remember we're catering to women with these images. Women are fucking stupid

You can't put them in mailboxes, but you can definitely post them around or put them on windshields.

It's a pun

kek is blessing your feed with much blessing. Good trending will come to you!

We need to meme this shit so fucking hard, no sane woman wants to be drafted

>Fuck you guys jumped threads Fast.

USE the NARRATIVE and LINK the PROOF HILLARY SUPPORTS MANDATORY DRAFT FOR WOMENZ

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

Night all it was a good day

#DraftOurDaughters
#DraftOurDaughters
#DraftOurDaughters
#DraftOurDaughters
#DraftOurDaughters

It was on auto for a few but got shad'band pretty quick

Keep them Looking REAL follow the guides I made.

>GO AT IT AGAIN TOMORROW BUT QUIT WITH 7###'s and send links to news cocks

TLDR- FOLLOW THE FUCKING SCRIPT

all she does is bitch about putin and russia, are you even watching the election australia?

>New original, tried to make this one scary and subtle
Maybe swap "the real" with "America's" and it's set! IMO.

Thats the plan

Good text, but it needs a prettier picture with smiling women instead.

Also try "Russia's men / America's women"

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/27/the-u-s-cyber-war-with-russia-will-wait-for-president-hillary-clinton.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-putin-russia.html?_r=0

The mainstream media seems to disagree insofar that Hillary seems to be pretty openly hawkish towards Russia. To the point of at least having a cyberwar with them, much less, pic related. To say otherwise would be to deny the woman's own words.