So I guess now that they've built an animation engine for it...

So I guess now that they've built an animation engine for it, we're going to be seeing at least one LEGO (Something) Movie a year, huh?

>we're going to be seeing at least one LEGO (Something) Movie a year, huh?

Well the movies have actually been good, like they've actually had work put into them, so no.

I hope not Lego Movie and to a slightly lesser extent Lego Batman were fantastic, but all good things have fatigue and they can't always keep the quality control.

I just don't want people 4 years from now shitposting multiple threads about how the Lego Movie was never good because of that eventual one shitty movie.

Will we get a Lego Island movie or remake?

BRICK BY BRICK

once you've bought the bricks, why not keep on making shit out of them?

Brown bricks?

TOCK BY TICK

GRAB MY DICK

>batman lego movie
>good
It was the absolute worst shit of pandering you could think of. "You guys like this side character? Well, let's make an entire movie out of him! With the same jokes! But at least you get to see all those batman side characters that have been forgotten by media...except they will be put in the background and instead we will shove cameos by random other franchises in here! And of course we will cram so much easter eggs in here, that you will HAVE TO buy the blue ray in order to catch even half of them."

It was absolutely a good movie.

You're maybe the first person I have seen who outright disliked Lego Batman

MAMA PAPA BRICKOLINI

I liked all of the character cameos, you grumpy fuck.

I agree with this user. The Lego movie could be appreciated by anyone but the Lego Batman movie neglected adult audiences. It completely lacked wit.

I just hope the lego batman movie do not mean no more films set in the lego justice league universe

PIECE BY PIECE
STITCHING IT TOGETHER

My only major gripe with the Lego Batman movie was that it stopped being a lego Batman movie midway, and just became a Lego movie. Really would have preferred if they just kept everything DC, there's tons of characters for it. Good on them for giving the really obscure villains some screen time, though, even if it was just for jokes.

I've heard from friends in the industry that Lego Ninjago is supposed to be Lego Movie levels of good. So I'm really hoping it is.

Little surprised there was no cia to be honest

The director (or someone who worked on the movie) said he would have put CIA in if he had known about it beforehand.

Lego CIA movie when?

that google joke will age like milk.

Nah.
google won't be dead for a long time and when it does it will stay on as an adverb
it was one of the films weaker jokes though, I did like the big listing though.

My dad works on Nintendo too!

Well, the sets are already above its level.

That's fine, Batman is pretty gay anyway