/aus/whinge

>Local industry and economy dying/dead
>Now Tourism dying
>Holiday in Australia? Chinese tourists would rather go to Russia
baka.com.au/business/holiday-in-australia-chinese-tourists-would-rather-go-to-russia-20161027-gscqbt
AUSJUST

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/technology/a/33004870/driverless-truck-from-ubers-otto-makes-colorado-beer-delivery/#page1
tesla.com/en_AU/supercharger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quit being a poof ya fucking faggot

i cant i have prostitus

so?

Kill regulation fuckwit.

Go door to door and get signatures.

Hand it in, EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

economic stingray

dude what does your country even have to offer?
other than victoria and sydney you have nothing else?

>Local industry and econmy dying/dead
Rudd and Gillard's fault.
>Now tourism dying
>Holiday in Australia? Chinese tourists would rather go to russia
Good, we're full.

are you kidding me cunt? the big banana? heard of it? probably not. stupid fucking yank.

>yfw your economy is selling rocks to a geopolitical enemy

aye facken coffs cunt

Nice during the daytime.

Horrible hole at night.

i live like an hour away from there

i know this fucking countries cucked

A dead fucking reef and a big fucking rock.

Mint surf though.

>ITT shit cunts who won't get a real job whinge about everything.

Work hard, punish the lefties and you'll be successful. I'm sick of cunts whinging they are victims of the Chinese or the Indians or wherever

Sydney is shite. It's got a nice harbour surrounded by overpriced houses filled with human garbage.

>Rudd and Gillard's fault
Don't be a partisan tosser m8.

Liberals have done at least as much as Labor to destroy industry in this country. Probably more.

OH yeah we'll just all walk out and get jobs when theres millions of underpaid overworked 457 visa cunts and 25% underemployment and 15%+ youth unemployment 15-35

Dont forget they let the auto industry die and everything else went offshore, barely taxed the biggest mining boom EVER and now their selling off state assets

The unions are the reason industry is dead. When you pay some shit cunt process worker over $100,000 to build commodores and falcons no one wants to buy what do you expect

>FriendlyJordies was right

great, surfer paradise might return to the great place it was before it became drown in Asian tourists

go look at the rock the abos worship

>relying on gooks for shekels
Die a honorable death by wresting a kangaroo

The 457 meme needs to end. There's plenty of work out there you faggots just don't want to do it. Be a labourer or work in agriculture. The reason theta 15% unemployment in young people is at least 15% are so useless they can't even show up and move sand and bricks

i wish they would pack up and fuck off out of our realestate market.
Lol suuuure keep telling yourself that when theres thousands of people applying for the same job and jobless outnumber the amount of jobs around 10:1

>tfw no aus bf

Perth here. The economy is fucked in WA. I think I'll have to move east to Sydney or Cuckbourne to get work once I'm finished at uni.

Chinese people fucking love Tasmania, they're absolutely mad for it.

The consumer let the auto industry die. Why would i buy a commodore when i can buy something Japanese, euro, korean or even American for less with better build quality and better fuel economy.

Why should productive industries be taxed to prop up shitty ones, cunt?

Well, it's basically our Taiwan

>Chinese tourists leaving
>Its a bad thing

Nice proxxy leaf

Pity there's no work in Tasmania. Place looks nice.

>dude what does your country even have to offer?
Some of the best beaches in the world, Opera House that looks like a sea shell and um that's about it.

Anything that celebrates Australia and our culture gets banned/cancelled. Fireworks displays for Australia Day are being canned. Australia Day itself will be canned or moved at least because some jew organized noongas to get mad.
>There's plenty of casual labor hire work in the cities
wow, amazing careers. And you get to play spot the Aussie at work. Fun for everyone, especially when there are hundreds of applicants. Only reason I have a job is because I know a guy who knew a guy, and that's with 5+ years experience in the industry already.

This country sure does have a future. Especially with Education focusing on teaching people to accept gays and about white male privilege, no wonder even shit holes in SEA are doing better in maths, reading and writing than us.

>Yeah fuck nationalism lets by cheap japanese asian crap that keeps getting recalled.

Have you been in a modern Toyota or Hyundai lately? Their interiors are worse quality than 1980-2008 Ford or Holden

Which make of reasonably priced car is good quality these days m8?

I need to buy one soon.

Couldnt give a fuck about Chinese Tourists they are aweful i just meant our tourism industry is dying.

I just want to know who did this, was it one of you lot?

Proton Gen2

You could sell meth.

Everyone wants to go to Russia, myself included, BASED Putin is my fuckbuddy

Hyandi i20

/o/ has a good pasta but i recommend the BF-FG Falcons for a cheap shitbox or a VX V8 auto if you want a cheap car with alot of power

Stay away from the SS and XR6T's they are all thrashed

new tesla

Russian language is hard to pronounce.

Bullshit. There's plenty of jobs you're just looking at the decent ones or you're unwilling to move. Here in Melbourne they can't find enough people to be labourers or short term workers

#HappyInvasionDay

who else is going to run the "ooohhhhh ko-ara ko-ara!" flash mobs? the japanese alone? fuck off

>drive 200km/h in the summer
>battery emtpy
Thanks Obama
>t. overpaid office worker
thanks baby x boomer

Is the Mazda 3 any good?

What about the Honda Civic?

Its not about amaxing careers. That's the typical fucking millenial attitude. Basically gib me dats.

Start of doing the hatd yards and you move up, if you're not shit

cunts fucked

>labourers
some people don't feel like ruining themselves before they are 40 for chump change
> short term workers
unstable and likely to leave you homeless
>unwilling to move
if you can afford to move you wouldn't have any problems to begin with

Friend, I have worked in Hyundai for few months. First - I found out that Asians are just different kind of human altogether. Europeans are simply not made to work in the same way they are. And second - if people knew what is going on with those cars, nobody would ever buy a Hyundai ever again.

What?

How is tourism dying a good thing you fucking dickhead?

As i said their interior quality is all pretty crap they are all uncomfitable and feel very cheap as well.

If you want a buzzbox maybe look at a used focus

>baka.com.au
wut

Fuck nationalism. Why should i pay more for a product i don't want do some cunt in adelaide gets a government mandated handout

you know the new teslas have a 500k range right?

Please do tell i fucking hate hyundai's their never ending horrid interior plastic smell and design make me die inside, also the fucking revhang issue is fucking stupid.
its s m h cencored mate

Sydney Morning Herald

Corolla, i30, manuals only.

Lol under optimimal conditions on flat american freeways in the middle of spring

I never understood why Australia has a tourism industry. 98% of your shithole country is uninhabitable, and the other 2% is filled with spiders, drop bears, snakes and abos that want to kill you on sight.

Why the fuck would I want to go on holiday to a country where I'd have to be on total defence the entire time

>manual
cuck spotted

>Its not about amaxing careers. That's the typical fucking millenial attitude. Basically gib me dats.
You are pathetic. I assume you are referring to college kids, they didn't pay for schooling to get out after 4 years to move furniture or stack boxes.
>Start of doing the hatd yards and you move up, if you're not shit
I'm sure that accounting firm or whatever they studied for will be real impressed with their furniture moving experience.

The only way to get a decent job in Australia is to know somebody.

You could see a blue sky for the first time in your life.

tesla does in house testing
the numbers are pretty close to what you will see in real life

>Corolla
Nope had one of these as a rental when a tree fell on me calais

Absolutely horrid car the interior was horrible and the traction control wouldnt turn off.

Uncomfitable seats as well

Engine was great though 100fwkw from a fucking cvt auto was impressive it also handled nice great steering but as i said interior is somewhere you dont wunna spend alot of time in
Have you ever left the UK?

i spent 2 days there years ago and couldnt wait to leave

cold, boring, overpriced and depressing

Gen X, faggot. I've done every shitty job you can think of. Cleaner, roof cleaner, installed aircons, brickies labourer, storeman, gardener, and I'm a tradesman.

Out of the 25 or so apprentices who started after me, one finished. The rest were sacked for being lazy or useless.

On the topic of helstras ive seen tonnes on the east coast around coffs is there charge ports here or something?

so what is aus gonna do when all the trucking/taxi/driving jobs disappear
au.news.yahoo.com/technology/a/33004870/driverless-truck-from-ubers-otto-makes-colorado-beer-delivery/#page1
self driving trucks are here

Mate i live on a fucking farm you dont have to tell me about hard yakka

Not my fault my generation are fucking useless

This is what happens when you're lazy and let liberals have their way idiots. You'd rather sit in your ass all day and spend your money on beer instead of campaigning for the Labour Party. Instead SJWs and their self imposed tears are ruining sit.

>some people don't feel like ruining themselves before they are 40 for chump change
Then don't complain about not having a job and expect the government to fix everything for you.
>unstable and likely to leave you homeless
Better than not working at all, cunt
>if you can afford to move you wouldn't have any problems to begin with
Lame excuse.

Who gives a shit everything will be automated by then universal basic income will be a thing unless they want us to go full mad max

Repair them when they crash.

tesla.com/en_AU/supercharger
scroll down a bit for the aus map
should have a few more stations pop up near qld this year early/next year

>femanon who can only drive autos detected.

kek the Labour Party doesn't give a fuck about working class. Both our parties ruined this country.
Universal Basic Income will have to happen in Australia eventually. It would probably cost less than what we spend on Welfare now because so many cunts cheat the system.

>Nope had one of these as a rental when a tree fell on me calais
Pretty sure that's not the cars fault.
>Absolutely horrid car the interior was horrible and the traction control wouldnt turn off.
>Uncomfitable seats as well
Do you want a decent cheap car, or luxury?

but we already have auto/truck mechanics, and these cars/trucks will crash less
nah sorry m8 just not a luddite, automatics are better than manuals and have been for a decade

They're surviving on fumes over there.

Once the housing ponzi in Mebourne and Sydney collapses they're just as fucked. How else do you think shit is being propped up over there?

If you go don't get comfy.

Who said I'm a mechanic?

Murrican here.Love Tasmania,Magic shrooms everywhere and just to scare off the meek tourist every single kind of snake on the island is deadly poison.Not a single non poisonous snake.Also lots of bored small town girls who will fuck just about any white tourist.Incredible mountains and great hunting too.Killed big feral red deer last time I visited.

Who wants work at my halal butcher store brisbane

>halal
Kill yourself.

Pasta?

damn that gap between sydney and coffs is insane

Also nothing at brisbane is weird as well
Hay i said the engine was good

CVT wasnt completely horrid and the sports mode was fun.

Hell i'd buy one and chuck a turbo on it for a fun little daily if i had some money.

Stock rims are also fucking narrow as.

For a bigger car it handled very nice electric steering was quite good.

As i said they put all the money into the engine, the interior was horrid though like literally as bad as a hyundai

>I'm sure that accounting firm or whatever they studied for will be real impressed with their furniture moving experience.
Actually they will be. Because the number one problem isn't skills or education, it's attitude. Someone who goes through school/uni and doesn't work will lose out to someone who sought out every and any opportunity.

When cunts apply for jobs the first thing we do is look at what else they do. You can spot a lazy piece of shit like you from a mile away, and we shred their applications on the spot. Don't even give feedback because they aren't worth the phone call.

>lots of bored small town girls who will fuck

WHERE

>Who said I'm a mechanic?
what? i'm just saying new jobs won't be created since we already have enough mechanics

Problem is Asians in general don't like their skin to tan if they can avoid it, and Australia chooses to advertise itself as the Sun-drenched country - with lots of imagery of bikinis and hot sandy camel rides.

>not being a 6ft+ chad with a 14" magnum dong

Don't feed the shills/retards.

Why would you want Chinese tourists anyway? You well know that you can't control yourself from begging them to stay. It's good for you that they go on vacation to Russia, else you going to get yellow very soon.

Hahaha, yeah, that fucking plastic is absolutely hillarious, it smell like recycled plastic bottles a year after a purchase and it looks as if it will just crack during slightest bump.

Not as if it was cheaper because of it, I bought brand new Megane that is two classes above i30 for half the price.

Hyundai is exactly what you get when you pay people so little and treat them so poorly that they simply don't give a single shit. From welders to mechanics to quality control. If some piece of hardware fell in between the plating and engine, they would just take it out and do half turns until the noises would stop.

>tesla.com/en_AU/supercharger
click 2016 above the map
the north most chargers were delayed i think should be here early next year

Well I already have the job I'm talking about so why do I give a fuck about that?

>Actually they will be.
No, they won't.
>You can spot a lazy piece of shit like you
I have a job. It's hilarious how personal you are taking this.

Your outdated view on how the job market is here is exactly that, outdated.

Yet they head to Vietnam and Thailand in droves?

Why? Same reason we do. Bang for buck.

>manuals and have been for a decade
What's your numale arbitrary criteria for being 'better'?

Manuals
>twice as strong
>weigh half as much
>last at least twice as long
>better fuel economy.
autos
>don't have to change gears

Horrid cars hay.

Got any more stories?

what job? a mechanic?
expect lay offs when these things rarely crash