You have been tasked with creating a smash cartoon

You have 26 episodes to make a series and a sufficient budget for whatever you want.

Go crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVgladFcWLI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJVgttCNQ0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 "my favorite webcomic"

What about my favorite fanfic?

Space Emissary was officialy the less autistic that this setup could ever get

A story about this must be played just for laughs like Project X Zone

>The world as we know is in crisis, Samus Aran reunites the biggest heroes of the multiverse to dicuss what to do.
>Samus sits on the desk, they must draw a plan while they still have time
>"Ok! What we must do? Any ideas Mario?"
>"YA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>"WHAT?"
>"Omorototororesotaro!"
>"Guys, what is his wrong with him?"
>"POYO"
>"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"
>"WHAT?"
>"WHAKA-WHAKA-WHAKA!"
>"BEEEP BEEP BEEP"
>"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS??"

Master Hand and Crazy Hand open a rift between all of the dimensions of the multiverse.
Each universe is not connected to each other, but rather they are all connected to a single utopian-styled universe.
This universe has no heroes to protect the various lifeforms , causing all of the major villains to flock to it and be the first to conquer it.
The heroes realize that the utopian universe is slowly "eating" all of the other universes and must close the rifts.
Some villains want the rifts to stay open and rule this soon-to-be only universe.
Some villains take this opportunity to take over their universe as well as other universes.
The heroes must team up to defeat the villains and sever the universes.
Meanwhile the Hands are enjoying the chaos, occasionally throwing a wrench in to make sure neither side completely win.

X-Men

This really

Ok time to get my tism' roll'an
Wait op what are the rules here?
Are they characters that come from their series or are the characters in the smash world as like subspace emissary?

I'd just take all the cutscenes from Subspace Emissary, stretch them into 20 minute episodes with some exposition and fight scenes and cash my fat check from Nintendo

This is the worst console of all time. Press S to shit on it

Fuck you I liked it. The Wii had by far the best control layout, it was incredibly comfy to use with the Nunchuck.

Whatever happens, we're gonna keep the whole 'on-model' thing optional. I'm for creative freedom above all else.

It's Sonic Boom but with Nintendo Characters.

I fucking Super Smash Bros., so I would just make it Captain N Redux. Because I hate you all, and your suffering arouses me.

Avengers style "assemble the heroes" basically.

I would do this. Just make Brawl in the Family.

My idea is that the whole Smash Bros organisation functions as a sort of multiversal Avengers job, drawing the absolute best fighters from everywhere. They are... dysfunctional, but they are effective. They get called in to handle threats too large for, say, Hyrule to handle themselves, striking swiftly for maximum effect. All those battles in the game? Training fights. Televised for advertising funding. When you're bringing in cash from several universes, that adds up quick.

Animation-wise, it is all in high quality 3D animation, similar to late-season Clone Wars. When there isn't a thing to fight, there are episodes set around headquarters, or even things like a shopping trip gone awry on the Galactic Federation capital world of Daiban.
All in all, the structure would probably be similar to that of the new Voltron: a consistently moving plot, broken up with moments of levity and leisure.

A big stepping point would be deciding which characters should have voice acting and which ones shouldn't.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVgladFcWLI
This video and subspace campaign are both full of funky crossover encounters that I'll try to emulate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJVgttCNQ0k
Vid related is pretty much exactly what I'd try to emulate.
I like the overall plotline set by the brawl subspace campaign so I'd try to build my story on that with some expanded plots for it with more fights.

>An opening scene where meta knight looses his ship is docked in sky world(when watching the Mario v Kirby fight on a monitor?) show more of skyworld and palutana before the inevitable subspace invasion and bomb rekts them. Pit & Palutana are both present and head out.

>More focus in diddy and Lucas plotline because they are both great arcs. Lucus losses news and finds red. Becomes a hero for real while diddy works to save donkey.

>Ancient minnister gets his own plot greatly expanded.

>Samus plotline now includes a tube baby Mewtwo who she and pika save and recruit from the research facility and does a bunch of brooding

>Star wolf is hired by the baddies and is present with the halberd for most of the game. Is the reason for why fox and falco are going after the halberd in the early game and will occasionally go attack people with his arwing and they eventually gets taken down when meta knight retakes his ship. Bowser jr is present and technicly in charge of the ship when bowser is not around. He's a little shit and deserves nothing.

The Master Hand, a charismatic interdimensional traveler, announces he is holding a tournament of the greatest heroes and villains from several worlds. Initially it is all fun and games, and we're treated to downtime scenes of characters bonding between matches. However, as the tournament continues, Master Hand's behavior becomes more erratic and bloodthirsty. Eventually, the characters realise they aren't allowed to leave until the tournament is over, and that Crazy Hand is operating behind the scenes. The characters unite against Crazy Hand, and Master Hand fights them to in a kind of Stockholm Syndrome. Finally they fight Master Core and defeat the darkness inside of him, revealing him to be The Player, who expresses his gratitude to the characters for all the entertainment they've given him over the years and returns them to their games. As they go, Mario says "Let's do it again next year!" and The Player waves goodbye with Master Hand.

>Master Hand trying to destroy the Multiverese (think like how in Lego Movie Lord Business was trying to keep the different worlds apart, that's what Master Hand is trying to do)
>Each episode focused on a different character or set of characters.
>Episode show how they discovered the threat of Master Hand
>Either agree to stop him or help him
>Large chunk of each episode is focused on reasoning behind characters action's and choices
>Last episode is an 1hour long special focused in those in favor of Master Hand fighting those against him.

I make Captain N the game master, except good.

Sonic Boom: Nintendo characters edition. And each new episode focuses on a scenario with a different combination of characters (since the cast is fucking huge).

You have been tasked with not making another stealth Sup Forums thread and pretending you actually watch cartoons and read comic books.

Start now.

>Smash Bros. fan comic/fiction
>all the characters are living in a mansion together

Why is that? Did someone write a really popular fanfic with that idea an everyone just copy them?

This

kek

I'd keep the cast under a limit and do no multiverses, I'd set it all in one big universe, besides Mushroom Kingdom amd it's universe being a pocket dimension accessed in the Brooklyn sewage system. Humans in the Metroid universe are descendents of large scale abductions, coming from more primitive times plus conditions on the other planets explains Samus' 6ft Amazonian build. Kirby is an alien too, change Eagleland to America, Olimar can be like Ant-Man, the list goes on. The series is about these characters all meeting each other, mostly done by space based characters, Samus could find Earth, Olimar could be discovered and communicated with, Star Fox galactic media could be reporting on a faraway planet with intelligent life, etc.
My one issue is how to work Hyrule, without alternate dimensions, that bit falls apart.

I'd go back and forth between a multiversal action-adventure cartoon with major ramifications with each episode and comfy slice-of-life shenanigans where the cast play video games together, throw parties, go camping, etc., with some feelsy stuff here and there.

underrate post

Half Life Episode 3 animated series: who should direct it?

I'd make Marth and Lucina a prominent ship.

>Marth and Lucina
This Sup Forums not Sup Forums we don't need incest to sell a show

They're royals. Gotta keep that blood pure and pristine. And they're far apart time wise that there shouldn't be any mutant offspring.

You could do it sort of like XO Manowar or Samurai Jack. Link and Ganon have a fuckhuge battle over the Triforce or another deus ex machina and it ends with Link and Navi getting transported to modern Nintendo earth and his quest is to simply fuck up Ganon and find a way back. Zelda could cameo in flashbacks and maybe Master Hand has means of sending him back, which is why he allies with the patrons of Nintendo.

I would limit the initial cast to Smash 64 with some of Melee to keep things easy. In the first act, the characters each basically go through a Buzz Lightyear arc where they're plucked out of their respective worlds and played with as Master Hand's toys. It would be set in Master Hand's room in Smash 64, which means the setting can be basically anything Nintendo if it fits the plot of the episode. The closest comparison I'd think of is og Powerpuff Girls with more heroes.

The second act is a little bit more cinematic. Crazy Hand is introduced as Master Hand's big brother who bullies him for still playing with dolls. They have a big fight when Master borrows some of his action figures without asking (the Fighting Polygon Team) which ends in Master getting upset and throwing all of the main cast into a plastic bin in the closet to stop being a baby in Crazy's eyes, locking himself in his room right after. As everyone else gets angry at him for throwing them out, Mario, Luigi, and a handful of others feel sorry for Master Hand, and decide to make their way through the house to try to send the brothers a message. They travel through the living room (Hyrule Field), the roof (Eagleland?), and more until they finally reach Crazy Hand's room (Metal Cavern and Final Destination). After a dangerous battle with Metal Mario (which is really an old Mario figurine Crazy Hand peeled all the paint off of), they finally get their message through. Crazy apologizes and tries to find some common ground with his little brother from now on.

Yeah, it needs work.

Bumpity.

5 minute episodes of characters doing trivial shit like marsha and the bear (and fighting of course). Master Hand is the cunt who creates the trouble.

I'd make a show about competitive smash players who get salty at each other and never change or grow but because they suck at everything else in life they have no choice but to stick together.