Normal People In Comics (everyday society)

ITT we are normal people in today's society

How the fuck does Peter Parker get those photos of Spiderman?

With his camera ya dink

He's the only guy that gets the shots he does.

Who the fuck is Peter Parker? That rich dude with the tech company? Why would he be taking pictures?

Didn't Peter have like, a personality disorder or meltdown or some shit a while ago?

>tfw younger brother is a mutie
What should i do?

>Peter Parker
Literally who?

Kill that mutie scum

FUCK!
Just had my second car in just as many weeks destroyed!
First it was a fucking Sentinel chasing some mutie scum, now it's the fucking Hulk using my new fucking car as a pair of boxing gloves!
Fuck this shit I'm moving out of fucking New York!

Who the fuck drives in New York, idiot

Well not me, any more.
Fucking Hulk.

He's a super genius that now has his own company that makes those Webware things, right?
I guess that back when he was a photographer he used remote controlled flying cameras.

Fuck you, the Hulk has saved the world before and was probably using it better than you were.And Hulk-damage should be covered by your insurance.

Well, he was a reporter before he became some tech billionaire.
Is Jonah still mayor of New York City?

Hey guys just got an internship at OsCorp, anyone here have advice to make a good impression ?

Um user, Oscorp doesn't exist anymore. After Norman Osborn made the brand too toxic after he fucked everything up, they joined up with Allan Chemicals to become Alchemax.

DO NOT GO TO NEW YORK CITY.

NEVER GO TO NEW YORK CITY UNLESS YOU WANTED TO BE RAPE BY THE KINGPIN OR BECOME A SUPERHERO!

Can you believe Hulk hasn't killed anyone through out the years?

Didn't he kill his wife with radiation and make that old ass general go off his rocker?

Doesnt matter now, Hulk's dead himself.

I went to New York city once to take some pics of Avengers Mansion. Next thing I know, I'm in an alley way and I just keep hearing the word "Bueno, bueno!" over and over again.

His wife try to kill him and the general join the USA avenger.

All of you are now on watch list for not ending every sentence with Hail Hydra.
Hail Hydra.

His wife? Betty Ross? Last I checked she was alive after a brief period as "Red She-Hulk".

Hey Bob. How's your job as travel agent at Hydra?

It's over man. The Shield is down, all the imprisoned heroes have broken out of Hydra prisons and everyone is launching a full-on assault on Washington DC as we speak. Hydra is done for.

He killed her dead though. Unintentionally but killed her nonetheless. He also let that Falcon guy's nephew die of AIDs instead of giving him some of his blood to cure him.

Agent Bob isn't a Travel Agent though? Last I heard Agent Bob was going around and capturing terrorists. Hail Hydra.

That's what you think Citizen. Cut off one head and two more shall take it place, the shield maybe down but we now have something far stronger on our hands. Something taken from recently captured King of Wakanada.
Hail Hydra!!

No, he's just a TV pundit on Fact News. Just like it was when he was in charge of the Daily Bugle, all he does is rant about Spider-Man. Anytime a guest comes up and tries to change the conversation to politics, he always manages to somehow blame it on Spider-Man. Over the years he's claimed that Spider-Man is in "cahoots" with ISIS, the DNC, the RNC, Russia, North Korea, Big Pharma, Occupy Wall Street and even Hydra.

I was planning to go to Japan for some holidays, but then I heard that a bunch of giant monsters rampaged there again and that parts of Tokyo have been shaken up, so I cancelled my flight.
Do you guys think Atlantis might be safer and more fun?

Did you guys hear about the recent landmark People v. Slugansky case? The Supreme Court just ruled that superheroes are allowed to testify to the Courts without revealing their secret identities about any evidence they gathered with their superhuman abilities. It was a 7-2 verdict too, not even close.
This is the biggest break in that Matt Murdock guy's career. Wouldn't surprise if he became DA, Mayor of NY or even Attorney General at some point in the future.

Japan has become a lot less safe ever since those Big Hero 6 guys vanished off the face of the Earth. Nobody knows what happened to them.

I've been in a coma, and I'm confused.
Who's actually current POTUS?
Lex Luthor or Norman Osborne?

Who the hell is Lex Luthor? And Norman Osborn has never been President, thank God, it was bad enough when that lunatic was put in charge of National Security.
The current POTUS is Donald Trump.

Oh man, have I been waking up in some weird alternate timeline again? This sucks.
Can't somebody just stabilize the multiverses?

So I was googling Peter Parker, and I noticed something weird. I decided to filter out anything from after Parker Industries to get an understanding of what he was like.
There were surprisingly still thousands of results, the vast majority from around the Superhero Civil War period, but whenever I tried reading them, all I saw were blank pages. The links were still there, but I couldn't see anything. Some months after the Civil War, internet results about Peter Parker start being visible again, but it's really weird that there is this period of several months where you can't find any information about him. What gives?

I heard some chaos magic happened. Probably broke the internet for a short time as well.
At least Captain Hydramerica is fixing all the problems.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a mutant, stormweenies

DAE mutants are literally hitler?

Haha New Yorkers always getting the screw. When I was in Metropolis, the streets were clean, sun was shining, and everyone seemed so optimistic. Told me at any time I could look up and see Superman flying around, "keeping us safe."

To me, the only city worse than New York is that shit hole called Gotham.

man.. just think of being a mutant. You would get to hang out with the cuties like Marvel girl, Storm, Shadowcat..
Come to think of it.. aren't all mutants at least a 7/10 unless their power if.. I dunno.. being horribly overweight?
Why are all mutants hot?

I really want to have sex with a mutant. Imagine the sexual possibilities with some of those people.

He is spiderman's voyer and boyfriends. Everyone know.

Did that artist ever finish that request of Peter and Spider-Man making out? I'm thinking of sending it to the Bugle.

Must be some kind of mutation.

Just went to Bludhaven and saw Nightwing for the first time. That guy is cool. Is it true he was Robin at one time?

guys.. ever noticed how Clark Kent and Batman are never in the same room at the same time?

>>Sup Forums