What's his deal?

What's his deal?

I watched a video about his opinions of the first world war and mostly everything was about his experience and thoughts on british boarding schools with specific mention of abusive prefects and bathroom rape. He then cried about parents hitting their children as a direct correlation for Hitler starting WW2?

Now this Libertarianism vs Spanking video?

Is he a Sup Forums meme or do you all watch this unironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/791820128665079808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty libertarian but I can't stand him

Although I agree spanking your child is something you shouldn't do, I think he can take it too far at times.
His deFOO, peaceful parenting, and anti-spanking videos are weird.
I do recommend Molymeme for his videos about current events and his "The Truth About" series though.

Quite simply, he's an idiot

He is right about spanking but he exaggerates it many times.

>he's waking up

Molymeme is based, only non-arguments will disagree

Not an argument

The main idea in this video was of how libertarians don't practice what they preach, I gotta say he went a little bit overboard with his examples. He's pretty based and has a good rethoric as well as an analytical reasoning.

He also gets a lot of hate from the pseudo geniuses here that give no arguments. Molymeme clearly has a high IQ, this goes to the retards who say otherwise and date themselves with IQs around 135+

The guy makes me cringe like no other. His videos would be at least half the length if he didn't spout so much unnecessary stuff. If you hold him in high regard, you should probably an hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

Ryan Dawson did a good video on him.
He's a dope in my eyes.

Not an argument my Asian fella

He's a literal manbaby. If you see retards saying

>Not an argument

just disregard their posts, there's no point in trying to reason with them.

He's Canadian Pat Condell.

This.

I took the vid as him bashing the cucked libertarian political party.

Not libertarians individually

he's the modern man: he wants to be a polymath but only succeeds in being a polyfaggot

Those 40-50 minute long videos where he just presents information with sources are pretty decent. The ones where he discusses things with expert guests are not bad either. The rest is just pointless ranting. The ones where he talks to random callers are abysmal. Kind of a mixed bag.

The only people who are retards are those who call him an idiot while giving zero examples or arguments about it.

I mean do you even think before writing stupid shit like this?

>no point in trying to reason with people who challenge me to explain my reasoning
>what is irony?

>not an argument

He's an underdog cult leader who projects dad vibes to people who don't have fathers.

Tell me its not an argument and I'll tell you its only a fact.

I would have him shot, sentenced to anal rape. I would.

>commander, this leaf made a non argument, what are you orders?
>sir?

>give him the robs!

This is the exact opposite of an argument.

He named the Jew a while back.

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/791820128665079808

Meh. He's an asshole.

ok pedro

Shut up, Pablo.

Molymeme Thread ingredients:
Vitriol: 32%
Butthurt: 56%
A Fucking Leaf: 12%
Anal Lube: 0%
Arguments: 0%
0% argument content

He's from a Jewish family.

thats not my name you sorry ass euro beaner

Not an argument

Neither is Pedro mine, Swiss motherfucker.