Best an Worst animation thread

Who the fuck greenlit this ugly ass show honestly

Animation =/= Popularity
It's a kids show for kids. What's a grown ass man doing complaining about it? I sure as fuck know nobody breeded with your whiny ass so you arent bitching on behalf of your children.

I think it looks cute and its funny so honestly i dont give a shit.

Okay that still doesn't change the fact that shit looks like a college thesis faggot.

I'm not complaining about the popularity I am complain the show is ugly. I could care fuck all if it's popular but damn where is the effort

>OK KO: Lets Be Heroes
>popularity
>gets around 600,000 viewers for a premiere
Moar like OK KO: Lets Be Zeroes

I like it

Was braceface flash???

>Wow that's aged like MILK

Blame the free market. All the artist that care cost too much

>animation
>still image
regardless of the art style the animation itself is really snappy and fun

>A show has to look pretty to have effort put into it
So on a scale of retard to dumbass, how dumb are you?

This

It's some of the best animation and designs I've seen in some time.

can you draw any better? If so, do you have any pull in the industry to get a show made?
If no to both, shut the fuck up.

>people using still images as examples of "animation"

>Complains about animation
>Uses a still image

fucking pleb
it's a simplified artstyle but it's much better cartooning than a lot of the static sitcoms that comprise much of TV animation
quality is all in the motion and expression and this show gets both of those things right

>entire thread is telling OP he's a dumbass instead of anyone going along with his topic
kek

>Implying that wasn't because of the YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW marathon

>ratings define the popularity of a show

no just cheap Canadian traditional

>intro done by Imaishi
It literally makes up for any bad animation in the show.

Another one of these threads?

Rating = Popularity
All because you like a show and it hasnt taken off yet doesnt mean the system changes to suit your worldview.

It kinda does, though?

>all those assblasted OK KOfags
>none of them post proofs of the "quality" of the show
Kek.

Idiot

Ratings don't define the QUALITY of a show, but they sure as hell define its popularity, you sperg.

So you excepted that you're a piece of shit grown hairy guy who's complaining a cartoon about the animation.

If you complain so much why not make your own cartoon? Oh that's right, you're an unemployed dumbass who only ability is to complain about something he hasn't achieve in his miserable life.
Nice way to bad mouth a show by showing a pic of crappy ass show that's 10 times worst.

Paid shill detected.

No life detected

It's kind of a dumb statement but at the same time you have to remember that TV is dying. Even CN is trying to throw out TV broadcasts in favor of online streaming through their app, for which no ratings are released, so only CN knows just how popular the show is.

Youre a fag but i agree the show the posted is 10x worse.

Same people who show picrelated almost 24/7

Regardless of the media format, ratings is directly related to popularity. Stream ratings are also inaccurate compared to televison which is why they dont release those records.