Why other countries are so shit?

Why other countries are so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/the-19-countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-life-a7376846.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

independent.co.uk/life-style/the-19-countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-life-a7376846.html

>nordics wins again
Have the rest of the world stop trying?

>inb4 HURR YOU PAY SKY HIGH TAXES YOU LIVE COMMIE SHITHOLE YOU DON`T HAVE MUH GUNS OR FAST FOOD LE HURR DURR EUROPORR XDDDDDDDDD

Nordics win, Canada no 2

POL BTFO

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>Kills themselves at shockinly high rate.
Denmark is objectively based.

this is what government school does to you

you take a political science of "quality of life" from a newspaper as scientific.

>FAST FOOD
It does kinda suck not having burger place within 30 kilometers. Sometimes I just want a burg, but closest thing is pizza.

>independent.co.uk/life-style/the-19-countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-life-a7376846.html
>USA last on the list
I can feel us slipping into the third world

Excellent quads, my friend.

I HEREBY INVITE all of you to come move to Vancouver to enjoy this wonderful life.
All you'll need is about $1.6 million, which is the price of an average detached house here.
But if you want to live on the Westside, which is the decent side of the city, you'll need an about $3.2 million for an average detached house.

Helps if you enjoy skiing at Whistler, yachting, gardening, mountain-biking, driving expensive cars, and getting away to Hawaii when all that gets too stressful.

>4. Australia — 89.13. There is a good reason so many people want to start a new life "down under." Austrailia has fantastic education, job opportunities and a strong sense of personal freedom. Its "tolerance and inclusion" score could be higher though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>opportunity

Play by the sea whilst manage your stock portfolio on your iPhone.

Ah yes. The salty tears of jealous lesser nations

>go to google maps
>type in Serbia
>oh so this is where that shithole is located, a landlocked shithole
>street view down at random places
>mfw the entire time

-1 point too much banter

>Its "tolerance and inclusion" score could be higher though.

won't be long until immigration changes this list.

Remind you all that they take into consideration "tolerance and inclusion" when ranking the countries. The higher your country ranks, the cucker they are

>50% unemployment rate
>former muslim country

Alright 8^)

We should be number one just for that.

>Japan
> It still has a very small immigrant population, though
They say that as if it's a bad thing.

Or just move to South Surrey with the Hindus ,tweakers and Hells Angels.Lived there for two years managing a band great times cheap rent.

>muh HDI
fucking lol'd

>Singapore not in

Oops, sorry. Forgot we can't meet the 'social progressiveness index' as fags still can't marry

your citizen live in tiny overpriced flats and your economy consists of finance and tax evasion

you are like the uk basically

Japan's 'low' score is based on a 'very low immigrant population'

Don't post things like this, they're riddled with idiotic, liberal bias.

>top countries all white and ethnically homogeneous

reminder these lists are created by Jews to advertise these countries to shitskins

>france
>belgium

Could you explain me how else should they be living in a tiny island?

>Japan has too much suicide
>Finland number one

I don't know, I don't live in them. I go there to laugh at them.

Why is Australia literally so fucking perfect?
Are you shitheads assholes towards all foreigners, or just shitskins? My gf to be future wife and I have talked seriously about moving there soon after we marry, possibly next year. Will we get bullied? Her English isn't that good, I'm scared she'll get slight bully because of it.

Cheer up now, I'm surprised you even made it on the list.

Prepare for the bants. All bants all the time.

Bants is fine, as long as it's friendly bants, I can and do that all the time, actually enjoy it.

I considered the US at one point too, but shit's going downhill fast over there, sadly, so I'm going with the safer option.

>Another country which might be a bit lower down than some people would expect, Germany scores highly for inclusiveness after taking in more than a million refugees over the past few months, but some wonder if the infrastructure can handle it.

why are you guys letting me suffer that much... please end me

finnish suicide is just better.
japanese don't even mix alcohol with that.

"For many France is a liberal bastion, but it scored low on "tolerance and inclusion" in the report"
nice

as long as you're not a shit cunt you'll be right, since you're ok with banter

>Why other countries are so shit?

And the only thing threatening the quality of life in the best countries of the world is female voting population's irrational narcissism, virtue signaling social status whoring with multiculturalism ideology. Men who are insane like that would be minority if only men would be allowed to vote.

Are you hwite? If so ok
Otherwise, fuck off we're full
>mfw no white australia policy to force chinks and pajeets to fight to the death to earn their place here

can't be arsed to click on that shit

is bulgaria on the list?

>Social Progress Imperative
Its literally nothing
Basically a chart of how cucked you are

>The countries with the highest quality of life have been announced by the not-for-profit organisation Social Progress Imperative.

>inclusion as a factor

So this study includes degeneracy in it's criteria?

I'm glad we scored so low.

Does pluralism still exist among Nordic countries? Because from what I know the kang of Norway said that diversity is strength, Sweden we all know, there has been a guy from Finland who has been crying that Finland is becoming more and more multiculti-liberal, so I suppose the same state ordered multicultural propaganda is about to emerge in Denwhat?

If you're anything but white european decent then fuck off cunt. you'd get bullied so bad if you're not a whitey. we only like whiteys here

YOUR COUNTRY IS BEST COUNTRY BECAUSE MEDICAL CARINGS :))))))))))))))) DISAGREEMENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

SIGNED, MINISTER OF TRUTH AND EDUCATIONINGS

>Its "tolerance and inclusion" score could be higher though.

Australia confirmed for true 1st on that list.

LISTEN FAGGOTS!

What if Sup Forums would create its own study based on the indexes it sees relevant?

Wouldn't it be damn interesting to see the results?

>be retarded enough to buy a big ass boat in an expensive as fuck city
>"enjoy" it by going out and sitting in the water with a thousand other retards like yourself all around

why cant any of you post the whole fucking list?

listen cunt im gonna tell you the truth

Portugese are completely accepted in Sydney, specifically around Petersham/Canterbury/Hurlstone Park.

They are normie as fuck, I've never heard anyone have a bad word said about Portugese, you're like the nice good version of Spanish/Italian wogs.

I've considered marrying some Portugese girls because they're fit and tanned and pretty simple and religious.

Ireland is the whitest country in the world

So it's #1

Looks legit. We're all big meanies who don't like immigrants here. Don't bother coming.

>ireland
>white

To be fair, this is probably your face at both your highest and lowest points of existence.

Their idea is of tolerance and inclusion is sharia courts and burkas for all.
This ain't London, you fucking cunt.

Yes but the list would have a country that doesent exist anymore as number 1 each time.

who would want to live in japan it's expensive and filled with nips

>Expensive
Yup. Everything you've heard is true. It's crazy expensive here, ESPECIALLY compared to big American or European cities.

Being sarcastic won't help Davido-kun

Nips and being expensive is one thing, but driving on the left side of the road. Now that's a dealbreaker.

(changed device, ID changed)
I'm white as fuk m8. No, seriously, I'm actually white as fuck, I can't even get tanned if I wanted to, I always get sunburns if I'm exposed to the sun for a while, even outside of the beach. Can't get much whiter than this, senpai. Gf is also white, not as much as I am, but still white enough to have light colored eyes.

Didn't know there were that many Portuguese people in Australia that natives would actually have an opinion on us, tbqh.
Portuguese women fit that description perfectly though. Gf is exactly like that. They're a good catch if you find a nice one, but they tend to get fatter after you marry them, especially if they don't show interest in being healthy or eating well (you can tell if they have shit habits right away, they'll get fat). They're bretty good though.

>literally living in the north pole
>high standard of life

get fucked cunt

Australia is #1

>it scored low on "tolerance and inclusion"
>strong welfare system
>cores highly on social progress
>cores highly for inclusiveness after taking in more than a million refugees over the past few months
>famously one of the most tolerant countries in the world
literal good goys list, fuck off

And isn't pizza typically worse for people?

No sarcasm here. We're a very serious country.

>but it scored low on "tolerance and inclusion" in the report, while a poor score in "opportunity" keeps it further down the list than it perhaps should be.
What the fuck does that even mean?

it means you hate niggers and that you have a big population and that you don't have a whole continent of resources to pump for money

We're one of the most cucked country of Europe that doesn't make any sense

Why is Sweden so high? I thought we were done for.

Yes but neither are bad if you're not clueless about nutrition or a lazy fucker.

we should make our own list of countries that are full of the biggest cucks

pro tip the nordics win again

>Quality of country has direct correlation with ability to say "we're full"

>United Kingdom — 88.58. The NHS is big part of the UK's high placing, with "basic medical care" scoring almost 100% on the report. Education scores almost as highly, with free access to quality schools.
>quality schools.
lol

Theres a Portuguese club close to where i live and everyone likes them. The Lebs and shit tier wogs a fucking horrible though. The Portuguese seem respectable and not full of themselves

Finlan Gredest :DDDD

Sorry mayn

>canada #2
>due to its healthcare
lmaoing hard rn, this was made by leafs