LFG

You know, I've never seen lfg being discussed here. What does Sup Forums think of it? Do you enjoy it? What characters and arcs do you like?

Dunno, i stopped reading it back in 2013 or something. Slaughter your World is still a great tune tho

Is it still a low key parody of World of Warcraft or is it its own thing now

It's pretty shit, but it's not at the level of Least I Could Do.

guilded age does everything it does, better

It stopped being that fairly early.

Eh, I read it for a while back when it was a new thing, but Ryan Sohmers ability to make all of his characters look smug got tiresome.

Haven't read it in a while. I remember it was mostly good but when it got all time travely and lost worlds or whatever it was it was bad, thankfully those bad aspects were just a backdrop to other stuff that was going on.

I used to keep up with it religiously until about 5 years ago. God help me if I could remember what was happening at the time, the story got so jumbled that I can't even guess where I left off. I don't really know precisely why I stopped reading, I just did. Maybe I just didn't feel like the story was actually going anywhere. Maybe I was feeling disenchanted with the artist. Or maybe I just grew out of it. I dunno.

>Slaughter your World is still a great tune tho
>a fucking 30 second logo for the animation studio

What is skipping ahead?

LFG was fun to read at the start, especially as a WoW player.

Then they steered away from everything that was even remotely canon and/or interesting.

Story is too convoluted. Stopped following it some time ago, but I still feel nostalgic for it.

It is very slow
You know that itchy and scratch and poochy routine? When are they gonna get the fireworks factory!

I read it back in the day where is was just random 1 page wow adventures.

Then came the belf and his DRAMATIC STORIES!!!
And that sorta killed it for me.
I just Richard. A dickish warlock who likes to burn things. That is literally all that you need

bump

I liked it when I was a teenager with no tastes back in the late 00s. I also liked CAD, XKCD, Dominic Deegan and a bunch of other generally bad webcomics at the time. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it doesn't hold up and is pretty bad.

isn't he from the Aladdin TV show?

I liked it for a long long time, but eventually just got bored because it just went nowhere.

I still like the parody songs though.

I stopped reading about when they went back in time and the elf became king or something.

Because it was clear it was vanishing up its own asshole. I assume it only continued that trajectory.

No one talks Abbott it because Ryan Sohmer is universally despised. Not saying it isn't good because honestly I have no idea, just the creator is a twat so no one expects it to not be shit.

Got bored of it yeaaaaars ago
Looking back now I can't help but compare it to better fantasy webcomics like Unsounded.

It started out unoriginal but kind of entertaining.
But it started to take itself seriously and at that point it kind of fell apart. They had Richard regularly murking everyone they met as a joke but that one Dwarf chick did one morally grey thing and the elf hated her forever. The Orc chick's backstory became incredibly convoluted. So did the elfs.
The whole thing tried to become a fantasy epic but still maintain humour and it didn't work, because the story wasn't really good and neither was the humour.

Richard kinda felt like a less-amusing Black Mage.
Didn't read much, though. Maybe he gets better later.

No, it's pretty much the reverse. He gets significantly worse as it goes on.

shoudve been nudity in the comic.

>No one talks Abbott it because Ryan Sohmer is universally despised

yeah when I find out about him personally, it killed the comic for me

Is Richard essentially Deadpool in a fantasy setting?

Didn't the writer try really hard to become the new Deadpool writer?

Daniel Way Deadpool maybe.

the song parody was fun. it was new and for its time it had good quality. The comic itself dragged, had no direction and was overall very meh

There are good richard moments later on, when his powers need various sources to function (killing, or protecting innocents later)

I follow the same pattern as many people here. It was fun for a while...I can't even tell you what made me stop reading it so many years ago..

Furthermore, I can't really even remember the plot of the comic anymore. It's a blank in my mind. I remember the elf guy and the undead sorcerer guy and that's it.

Dark Legacy Comics does it better too.