What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

I dont really get it.
The only thing I would marginally agree with is He-man in the fake cartoons since the cartoon technically only existed to sell the toys. Everything else there doesn't exactly have a strong toy line-up anyhow and no reasonable argument for it to be categorized as a "fake cartoon" even if it's bad in general.

>What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

My thoughts are that TMS Fag is crippled with autism and needs to fuck off.

I think the micky mouse broom bit was the worst part of fantasia and does not deserve the attention it gets.
I am now sad there will never be a third fantasia film

Sym-bionic Titan was good, He-man gets a pass imo for Skeletor

Fuck off, TMS fag

>anything newer than 20 years old is not a real cartoon
Must be very sad living with such a shitty opinion.

>he man
>loud house
>voltron
>fake

>only toons made before 1999 are toons
Fucking 90fags, everytime.

Bad enough everything panders to you autistic fucks, now you're pulling this shit.

why the fuck are the flintstones on the real cartoons side

the flintstones fucking sucks

> everything panders to you
???

Except futurama for some reason
Please god don't tell me that's over 20 years old

What? Fuck off.

Seeing the Life and Times of Tim on there is pretty surreal

Well go on then.

It's getting pretty close, man.

Oh it's the TMS autist.

Ignore Thread.

Particularly shitty bait. What the fuck is fake and real even supposed to mean in the context of animation? None of it is real.

Just have good and shit if you want to bait. Sup Forums especially is so fucking easy to bait you don't need anything more than that. You'd probably bait way more than the couple of retards that have already replied to this shit.

What is a TMS?

I think this is bait and that you are a faggot with no friends OP

>What is a TMS?

There's a particular user here on Sup Forums called TMS Fag/Famicom. He is autistically obsessed with a Japanese animation studio called TMS and will constantly either makes threads about it or will derail threads with his ramblings about it.

He uses the same bullshit image macros that he made in all his threads (OP's is one of them) which help to give him away every time. He's also obsessed with Hamtaro and blue jacket Lupin III.

Tell him to fuck off when you see him post. It's what everybody else does.

I got a real cartoon for you right here

Does this answer your question?

There is no such thing as a fake cartoon. There are bad cartoons but theres so many ways to make a cartoon. Calling it fake because it doesnt follow a specific format is pretentious.

>Cartoon
>Hamtaro

is a shitty bait.

>open boarders for Israel

I don't get it

most people who advocate for open boder policies for illegal immigrants are jewish.
Zionist jews have a strong anti open border stance for their own country, Israel. which is necessary for its own survival, since its immediate neighbors hate the country and want it gone off the face of the planet.

it's calling out the hypocrisy and also implying that these jewish people are advocating for an intentionally harmful practice.

Soon user started airing in 1999.

>that pink bunny girl on the left

Name? Please?

>Gravity Falls

Source?

You must be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums user.

oh fuck off. calling everyone who disagrees with you a jew just outs you as a bigot and a straw-manning idiot.