Stronger Together #16

KILLARY MAKING INFOGRAPHICs
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON MAKING MEMES READ THESE AND STICK TO THE FORMAT
KEEP THIS GOING TIL THE 8TH

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC
INCLUDE THE IMWITHHERLOGO
INCLUDE THE ENLISTING WEBSITE
INCLUDE “Paid for by Hillary for America”

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts
>NEW MEMES POST FROM SHILL / LEFT ACCOUNT

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage
>RAGE AND FORWARD / Ask ??? TO NEWS USING NORM ACCOUNT

>Ex. “Why does Hillary want War with Russia and to #DraftOurDaughters

>“I am all for Diversity but do we really want to let Hillary #DraftOurDaughters in a war with Russia”

>” If Hillary’s #NoFlyZone fails it’ll be WWIII and she plans to #DraftOurDaughters”

PREVIOUS THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/html/?q=free hosting
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Book.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-BookItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Semibold.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-SemiboldItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-ExtraboldItalic.ttf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need to use pictures of american muslim women in USA scarves combine that with:
>I will die for Gay rights
>I will fight and die for Gender Equality
>Sometimes women do things better than men.
>Women can do a mans job.
>A woman can do anything a man can do.

Gotta make the muslims fight for shit they dont believe in ya know for diversity!

>Make the rectangles as symmetrical as possible. Try to align them equally on one side, or to mirror them on opposite (upper left & lower right, left mid & right mid, etc)

>Don't use dots to end sentences, keep them as short as possible and use all-caps

>The negative and war-provoking text is supposed to be in blue (to subconsciously entangle an aggressive stance with the Dems' color), while the red text and rectangle is supposed to contain the good part of the message they'll agree with (for the same reason - to entangle agreeableness with the GOP)

Anybody thought about buying 10,000 or so retweets from another shilling operation? I think the going rate on that is only $100 or so.

How many news outlets has this tricket so far?

Old but good

Wouldn't it be time now for a wave of manufactured outrage against Hillary for this "campaign"?

Is this better?

REMEMBER TO MENTION RUSSIA
#STOPRUSSIA
#NOFLYZONE
REMEMBER TO IMPLY ACTUAL COMBAT DUTY, PREFERABLY FRONT LINE COMBAT

THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT

WOMEN FOR MILITARY WITHOUT ANYTHING TO PUSH FRONTLINE DUTY NARRATIVE AND WAR AGAINST RUSSIA WILL IMPLY COZY REAR ECHELON JOBS

THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO PUSH

2-3 but none of the big ones.

I#m writing for a rather large european portal. I'm going to use the term radical right wing false flag guerrilla media campaign.

You guys happy with that?

THREADLY REMINDER:

>KEEP THIS GOING UNTIL NOV. 8, this should be a /general/ thread every day.

>Don't forget to use #ImWithHer and #StrongerTogether in your Tweets. This ensures that your Tweet reaches actual Hillary Supporters.

>Also, subtly mention in your Tweet that women can be drafted now. Women are stupid and don't pay attention to the news, and likely don't know that women can be drafted now

>Respond to famous Pro-Hillary supporters with these memes. I.e. if Mark Cuban tweets something, reply to his tweet with one of these memes.

>Respond to all Trump supporters negatively. The idea is make people believe that you're a Hillary supporter. Don't do stupid shit, like saying "womyn" or "goys" or "#DieForHer"

>Finally, and most importantly, PUSH THE RUSSIAN WAR NARRATIVE

samefags - reply to this post if you have good ideas but no gimp/PS installed

otherfags - power up ur stations and log into the system - were going in. (pls create the ones you like)

Make it gorilla instead of guerilla.

I think the best time for that would be between when most Americans are waking up and when they go to work, so get it trending between say 7 AM Eastern to 8-9 AM Pacific. Start a little earlier, let outrage spread

Is this better too? I messed with the colors and stuff.

Anyone take this pic and put:
I'm man enough to raise your son
while you take on Russian Men over there.

#EndBigotry
#DraftMyWife

Has anyone considered that the Russians might actually take this propaganda seriously?

nah, we need the term memetic warfare

Why is pol making pro-Hillary propaganda?

What.

Whatever. Just get it done. Make sure to note that Hillary has her hands tied in how to respond because they're logical extrapolations of her actual positions.

Something with bringing Russia/Putin to heel.

maybe on nthat blue hash tag put dont let Ohio becaome ODieO or something? I dunno...

Just do it.

Good maybe they'll stop fucking around and release the 33000 emails and sink her finally

for copy paste faggots:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @jessebwatters @kimguilfoyle
@CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016 @LesterHoltNBC @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley @ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews @DRUDGE_REPORT @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @HuffingtonPost @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME

you can make throwaway wordpress blogs using free host sites:
duckduckgo.com/html/?q=free hosting

then install a wordpress plugin to automatically rt your articles to your twitter accounts, create a dozen articles with meme images and rotate them in the wordpress publishing schedule, pretty easy way to create a bot.

>tfw normies will love that pics and actually will vote more for Hillary

> Has anyone considered that the Russians might actually take this propaganda seriously?

Now would be a good time to start on that. Anyone in to help?

Have you seen the actual anti-Russian ones?
No way in hell Putin will take this shit seriously.

>1) Capitalize all the text
>2) Color the blue rectangle in the upper corner to red and increase opacity
>3) Place it in the middle and remove the "pre-enlist" one
>4) Color "Are you ready?" in red, increase opacity and put it in lower-mid
>5) Remove the white box in the left corner

holy shit have you even slept?

The best so far are the #DraftMyWife...

my sides everytime and yet they actually are trending.

This was originally a Cruz quote, someone suggested I change it to Trump.

>Leaked ads

AHAHAHAHA

>European

Perfectly fine, just stress how you guys will most likely break into civil war with your newly adopted dindus in the next decade.

we are jewing the jews by making fake hilary propaganda

Maybe an Ivanbro can countermeme on Russian imageboards, memes saying stuff like "Come and get us" or along those lines. Send them to news outlets, have a five minute story on CNN by 3:00 today

Damn you Kremlin trolls have this down to a science

Pulled this off twitter, these are trending goys!

Brainstorming more info graphics

thoughts on

>Independent
>Powerful
>Ready
>#Draftourdaughters

>Women can be heroes too
>#Draftourdaughters
>Pic of flag draped coffins

Excellent. Recolor the hashtags to red

Another one, this time with a hunting women theme.

Not a single pro-Hillary voter is willing to fight a war for her. The concept is even more outlandish than Sup Forums is looking right now, so the memes are there to look official and drive home the reality that Clinton is a war hawk and willing to come to blows with Russia.

no. not at all. because its not right wing

>Using disinformation to smear Shillary through reasonable doubt
>Pushing the agenda for women to serve in the military as equality
>pushing for war with Russia

Bravo. Killing 3 birds with 1 stone.

Base image in case an user wants to improve it.

how comes no link to the sss website in latest pictures? it looks more convincing and professional with the link.

Dumping my contributions and then going off to sleep. MEME THEM, LADS. MEME THEM WELL

At least put #StopRussia there.

we poke bear. make'm mad.

To really make them think.

Army fag here. No1 voting for trump here it''s hillary or McMullin this is dumb lol

Doesn't matter. Best way to get exposure is to get it wrong, because then some faggot comes along and goes full ACKUALLY on it, then another faggot counters him, then it's off to the races.

oh god yes! that is pure gold user, could you post up a smaller jpg version for us to spam?

advertising/propaganda psyops and NLP are quite serious things lad

I'm amazed that only a very small part of the media is employing those tricks to the fullest extent

this is too good user, you won me over too

thanks user, memeing them as hard as I can!!!

Well I'm using the psyops guy's advice. Making red = good (GOP) and blue = bad (Dems)

The red line connects nicely with the arrow though...

I've already tweaked that one a million times. There's ten different versions floating out there. NO MORE

Posting a personal fav

This one just got leaked. not wikileaks, i think it's the Ukrainian hackers

Trying to do something that "empowers" the hipster/numale in opposition to Putin or so. Didn't get my Goebbels diploma, any ideas?

LAST REQUEST, any photoshop wizards who can take this rhetoric and fix my shit skillz? World is counting on us.

oooOOOooo thats a good user, so wise! wait uhhh shouldnt red be bad and blue good?

The box transitioning to the arrow is too smart for CTR. Nice job

oh well. i guess i dont hang around for the reactions when i put a poo in some cunts letterbox

First they draft your wife, then they draft your wife's son. Where does it end?

We found the hacker releasing all these Hillary ads on twitter

MY SIDES HAVE KEK'D

This is great. Moar of this shit.

more brainstorming

>Putin tried to stop the first woman president
>Now it's personal
>#Draftourdaughter

It's about GOP (red) and Dems (blue)

if the BLUE statement is BAD then DEMS are BAD

whats wrong with it? looks great to me at least, am I missing something?

someone added a fake mushroom cloud to the one Hillary's people made. lol

I'm the psyops guy from the last thread

They're gonna use the hashtags and feel powerful doing so, so they'll bind them with positive reinforcement. Its good to have them colored in red

No lad, that way you're associating the color red with evil, which people subconsciously relate to the GOP when reading political stuff

#DraftMyWife is the #CuckedMansDream

I love you guys

thats the wrong person to tweet, Rachel will fact check the shit out of that, tweet the tv talking heads who dont like Jake Tapper etc...

You wouldn't be on here if you did, but the normies have enormous social capital invested in their little personas and they fight like fuck with each other almost more savagely than we do here.

Russia advances
Men are dying
What will you do?

>GUIDE
HERE ARE THE FONTS STRAIGHT FROM THE SHILL CAMPAIGN

YOU REALLY ONLY NEED EXTRA-BOLD
unless you want to change things up

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Book.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-BookItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Semibold.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-SemiboldItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-ExtraboldItalic.ttf

>#DraftOurDaughters
>#StandWithHer
>#FightForHer

KEEP IT SIMPLE

POST FROM NON SPERG ACCOUNTS!!!

FOLLOW UP BY RESPONDING TO THE TWEETS WITH DISGUST FROM PRO-TRUMP ASPIE ACCOUNTS!

PROFIT!

Give em' more ammo boys.

Send this to @RT_com @lentaruofficial @antimaidan_rus @KremlinRussia @i_korotchenko @Rogozin @zvezdanews @Vedomosti @izvestia_ru @rgrus @novaya_gazeta @GazetaRu - some newsfeeds and pro-military politicians.

>Winter is coming, time to put this bear to sleep