Do you guys still think Trump is going to win?

I support Hillary and write for a well-trafficked news site. Here in reality, we know Trump is headed toward a near-certain defeat of epic proportions, as that's been clear in the polls for quite some time. At this point, I'm not at all worried about Trump winning. But the Trump supporters seem more optimistic/delusional than ever that he's going to pull this out.

So just out of curiosity, do you guys still think he's going to win? I know that he isn't, but I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4
youtube.com/watch?v=v9i8y5Q8rEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, have a sage and kys

Yeah, Hillary supporter here too. I mean Trump is just getting BTFO so bad in the polls, it's not even worth the effort to go vote. I'm just gonna stay at home and gloat on Sup Forums the whole time.

kys

Yeah, Trump supporter here too. I mean Hillary is just getting BTFO so bad in the polls, it's worth the effort to go vote. I'm just gonna vote on Nov 8th and build the wall.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I like to come here to mess with people who are. I also support Hillary. This board is delusional as fuck.

Back at work wagie? God you're pathetic.

>flag

It does seem they all start to crank up posting around 0500 EST. Curious.

>Implying JEB! won't win

Get real, loser.

>((Nate Polonium)) gives Trump a 1 in 5 chance of winning
>near-certain

You should try playing Russian Roulette, it's near certain that you'll win!

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4

yeah haha might as well stay home all day since there is no way trump will win xD

I'm actually very excited to actually cast a vote against Donald Trump. It will be very satisfying.*

*also marijuana legalization is on my state's ballot this yaer

>So just out of curiosity, do you guys still think he's going to win?

I think he has a better chance of winning than I did a week or two ago. All of the bullshit that can be thrown at him has been thrown, and his numbers are going back up.

And that's not even taking into account the Shy Trump vote. Hell, even the liberals I talk to agree that there's probably a lot of people who will vote for Trump but won't say so publicly, although in their mind that's because they're "ashamed."

Media pollsters have their simple, old school method of polling people.

Meanwhile, there's this:
youtube.com/watch?v=v9i8y5Q8rEo

Numbers don't really sway people.
The death of a celebrity is a tragedy.
Death of millions, a statistic.

Trump has high energy rallies; prioritizes his voter base, the American people, zero tolerance to freedom-hating durka durka mudshits and niggers from the other side of the world.
An entertainer, in-touch with people, actually funny.
Trump's optics alone is making people vote for him. Add his policies, he wins a lot.
As opposed to Hillary's health, her scandals in office, the amount of memes making fun of her, the ridiculousness of her campaign, weak, low energy horse, sad!

Hillary's scandals are in people's minds but seldom discuss openly.
The moment the audience burst into celebration after Trump dropped the "you'd be in jail" remark, you just fucking know he won the election.
How does it feel that Hillary gets blown the fuck out, on live TV, for billions to see, the whole fucking world cheered.
>muh polls are against Trump
As if that would disuade people to vote for him anyway.
Fuck your defeatism.

Get fucked CTR, nigger-cock-sucking, jewwy, commie motherfucker.
America NUMBUH ONE
USA USA USA

Nate the Genius Robo-Jew gave him a

I only want Hillary to win so I can shitpost on pol.

Trump WILL win

which site op?
don't be a fag or i'll unleash my russian hacker buddies on you

fail troll is fail

I'll be here on the 9th. Its going to be a bloodbath