Asian men are the biggest shit posters on Sup Forums

for the last few years /r/asianmasculinity has been in a perpetual state of raiding on Sup Forums

they started the cuck meme. they started the big yellow cock meme. they are CTR. they are the shills. notice how both canada and australia are known as shit post capitals. yet we both have an extremely high ammount of asian immigrants. its not a coincidence

the asian shit poster is the cancer of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M
youtu.be/aF-GGg3PTCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

f

yellow boiz mad

>they started the big yellow cock meme.
this comes of as really desperate and defensive lol

sounds like your gf got riced and youre jealous

pin dick sissy gooks

sup little dick motherfuckers

shitposting is just so damn fun though

this is them 3 years later. dude got ripped

how long do you think this couple will last

4 years later and still going strong

she got really pretty too

i have way more if you want me to keep posting

Disgusting whore.

White men breeding outside own race are worse than coal burning cunts.

MUH
U
H

DICK
I
C
K

the beginning

the final product

I always knew it was the asians.
Even when it was the Jews I knew it was the asians.

is this the start of something

yep

>Asian men are the biggest shit posters
Yeah, we know most posters from Australia are ching chong ping pongs. What's your point?

Asian men all have small dicks.

fu aussie! again you faggot

I'm not asian though

Those guys look pretty alpha though.

Pretty sure they are also popular with Asian girls

Really? I didn't feel a thing ;)

All American guys are fatasses

>they started the cuck meme
god bless them

you are just upset that so many asians flock to your country. fu you, with your stupid vegimite cumtrap

Same with leafs. Most abhorrent leaf posts you see are Asians in Vancouver or occasionally shit skins in Toronto

what about this one

got em. MAGA

or this one

No idea why the white guys are mad. You already get Asian women easily so what's wrong with letting Asian men have white women?

MACA

Sounds like Australia got RICED

wait i fucked that up. MCGA

Stop being so autistic, they can have our women and we can have theirs, let's just share the goods, we are both high IQ civilization-builders.

finland joining in on the action

No women exist for us, and us alone

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

Its the biggest thing that triggers them, even more so than MUH DICK umadwhiteboi meme for some reason.

I'm curious to see why.

how does this make you feel?

hahahahaha pin dicks on suicide watch

Feels good.

Norwegian Chicks for Viking dicks!

Shitposting is the only thing /ppl/ has going for it that makes coming to this shithole worthwhile and entertaining.

In fact, you could say floods of Asians coming here actually improves the neighbourhood and drives up real estate prices

listen up op im dating an asian girl and i really resent your shit posting. my girlfriend has an asian brother and any brother to her is a brother to me

so you're basically making fun of my family

Norwegian chicks for big black cock*

We all agree that asian pussy was made for white men, right?

>Flag
Opinion discarded

People who get triggered by this shit are autistic as fuck.

Most asians are bros, dunno why you would get butthurt over whom you claim to be shitposting.

Ok, but you know our ancestors nigged and cucked the romans to death, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M

US and Australia, or Ameristralia, will be fill with Elliot Rodgers.

yeah right, all women want the biggest men with biggest dicks, thats why they all lust for the BBC

only reason why asians prefer white men is because they still need men for their money, but white women dont because they can live off of welfare and have their own jobs too so their main reason for picking a mate is the best sex possible

We should all be so lucky that our sons are not only gentle men, but supreme ones at that.

BBC thing is a meme to begin with and it's not working.

ive spent the last 2 year getting accused of shit posting. opinions discarded. posts reported. harrassed. bullied even. victimized. all while the asian male freely shit posts to his hearts content. not today gook

this day has been coming for a very long time. its our time now

>

Thats because it appears that ALL WHITE guys are either faggot defenerates or are completely leftist liberal C U C K S.

These white guys are wimps, these white guys dont know how to protect their women from black thugs and muslim rapists .These white guus will vote in shillary clinton and kill themselves further, These white guys are not nationalistic. These white guys sit all day in fromt of TV and eat buttered pop corn while watching ball and jerking off . These white guys are fat and tubby with Michael Moore as their role model.

You're all no worse than niggers taking white women. end your pathetic beta lives.

handsome as in for modelling, not sexiest, white women see white men as pretty models fit for fashion, not for breeding them

I see a lot of HAPAs in our futures

youtu.be/aF-GGg3PTCY

>Asian guy cucks white man in front of him with white girls and gets their phone numbers.

How does this make you feel?

Stop with this autistic shit already.

russians are asians

It's not like they're having kids together, these are just pics of people who look like they might be dating and fucking.
I'm curious to see what the kids would look like.
Post some little hapa girls.

look at these disgusting mongrels

Stop being racist to asians la. They are decent people who dont rape our women or murder our children unlike niggers.

Seen that before, keep them coming.

how do you think kids are made user

dating and fucking is the first step

I'm interested in pictures of children, not adult couples. It's the direction this thread should take.

Too young.

>Russians are Asians
>that murican education

well the kids kind of get fucked up

We're going into race-mixing overdrive

You don't get it. I'm a pedophile.

I love how Asians are trying to play the moral ground in this situation

Asians really are the biggest shit posters. This thread is proof of that. You've been caught Asian masculinity

Thats because white are totally c u c k e d or are debauched faggots,

This race stuff turns me on so much. Where can i find more?

At least we don't act like dirty niggers

POO

Lies. WEak misdirection.

R.I.P. Supreme Gentleman

What the fuck nigguh?
Look at this tryhard

But I love tiny asian cock! I have a very sensitive vagina.

Asian males are the only race pathetic enough to do this shit

You don't see whites on asian sites spamming yellow cuck shit. Because we don't care

I can't even blame asian girls for liking white men. Asian boys are weirdos

>race mixing
absolutely jewish

You have stopped caring about anything my friend

You dont care about your family, your city and your country,Your faith, You just yap away and gulp down beer and whiskey everyday .

I actually know this couple. They are in Alabama hahahahahhha

They truly are the saddest group of people on planet earth. It always comes back to the cock size. All these shit posts they make are in direct correlation to their small dick insecuritys. It's so sad

Loo

Just take you beer and POO in Your BEEEEG toilet.

You mean Canadians are. The Turks were as well back when their government didn't round up loads of them.

lmao really? wtf thats so random