What went wrong?

What went wrong?

sequel

Oh god the whole thing was so bad.
Will Ferrel literally said "white male privilege" like it was the punchline to a great joke.

>implying white male privilege isn't real
>pol autism

>(((white))) male privilege is the real deal

Nice ant meme

Whether it's real or not, use it as the punchline to a good joke. You can't.

waaay too late, not well thought out

Pretty much everything. I genuinely laughed like twice through the entire movie, but I can no longer recall what was funny because the whole thing is so shit as a whole.

Not well made either. Milla Jovovich disappeared in the middle of the final scene. Not like how she escapes in the first movie, they just seemed to forget she was there in editing IF they even filmed any more with her.

Dave Chappelle can.

The first film was a satire of the entire fashion industry. The fashion industry has changed a total of zero percent since the last film. There was no new ground to cover. Everything that needed to be said was said in the first already.

no he can't

if you mean police aren’t going to target me because white people don’t commit the majority of crimes, then yeah, i guess i’m privileged.

Roasting the fashion industry is tired and old.

A new comedy should have be about the growing fitness industry. There is a lot of material to work with just look at misc alone. And youtube has spawned hundreds of "experts" who are more than happy to share their opinions.

I never knew I could do that joke from his standup special. It kills

Easily the worst movie I've ever seen. It's like when you hear a child say something weird and vaguely funny, but then say increasingly random and stupid shit in order to top themselves that, by the end, you just want them to shut up. Saw it a few weeks after release with some friends and by the end we were the only ones left. Basically just stopped paying attention and were just talking and checking our phones. Not even remotely the good kind of bad - just really fucking lame and wanted it to be over.

Joe Dirt 2 was so fucking horrible that now I'm scared to watch this

Already exists, it was called Dodgeball.

spotted the reddit nigger

It was a sequel to a shitty comedy. That is what went wrong.

lol. the autism is clearly with you. literally nobody but a tiny group think that exists.

They failed to call it Twolander. People turned away in disappointment.

-Everyone had their head too far up their own ass as far as how brilliant and funny they thought they were to realize how incredibly stupid it was.
-thought the few genuine funny improv moments from the first one meant they should create comedy via the awful, smug Judd Apatow style of improv where the actors just say stupid shit to try to make their costars break character and laugh
-every just looks old and it's depressing
-callbacks to the first movie just seem pathetic since it's been so long
-cameos suck

Literally one of the worst movies ever made.

Can you elaborate? I thought it was just a dumb film

>awful, smug Judd Apatow style of improv where the actors just say stupid shit to try to make their costars break character and laugh
Can you also elaborate?

Congratulations you successfully derailed the thread

>a cheap shot at nostalgia
Gee, I don't know.

Are they powerful or not?

They were already too old for it a couple years later