Why was grim adventures cancelled?

Why was grim adventures cancelled?

It ran it's course

They couldn't think of any more Dune references

>the JQ.jpeg

It had 7 or so seasons. That's more than enough.

>cancelled

?, wasn't there a finale?

I never liked this show. I think I was too old when it was "in" like 6th or 7th grade and only the "dirty" kids watched it

It wasn't cancelled they were actually transition into a new show. That Underfist special was supposed to be the B&M finale that lead into Underfirst as it's own show. Around that time CN Real came in the current CN president stepped down and the new employees said they weren't doing Underfist.

Ultimate power

>Underfirst
Eh, I think it's better this way. Billy and Mandy was a classic, and the concept of a spinoff would've spoiled it's charm to me plus Fred Fredburger is too anoying to have main character status.

Never realized what a powerhouse this guy was.

A policy CN had to prevent seasonal rot, same with Edd Ed n Eddy

Every show is cancelled. That's how they work. The only difference is whether it's voluntary or not.

It didn't get canceled, it ended.
It got a a lot of seasons for an animated kid's show.

I'd argue the last season or 2 of EEnE were a lot weaker than the previous ones.

But I just didn't care for the new art style and them going to school. So perhaps I'm being unfair.

If only they followed it with the rotting shit that is Steven Universe and Adventure Time.

BILLY WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE TANGELLOS

>I just didn't care for the new art style

Same problem I had with Dexter's Laboratory. I liked the original.

To be fair, the main problem with steven universe is that it's a show that's designed to be binged, preferably chronologically. If you combine that with limited, one off blocks of 4 - 5 episodes with up to six months in between each one, then yeah it sucks.

It's like waiting for the next episode of MarbleHornets. Admittedly this almost certainly has more of a clear plot progression so far, but still.

I'd say Adventure Time came out of it's lowest point a while back. Creepy fans do what creepy fans do whenever they appear and wherever they come from, but they've pretty much lost all influence in most shows outside of gags now.

SU would be over and done with by now if CN had given it a regular schedule, but instead they had to make it the cartoon equivalent of Chinese water torture.

Well the writing definitely took a dive in quality in the second two seasons of Dexter's lab, so theres that too. I'm like 99% sure it was a new team.

I like to pretend S3 and 4 don't exist.

It had like a half dozen seasons and 3 movies.

he was what, half mummy, quarter dracula?