Leave him to me Superman...

Leave him to me Superman, i'll just use my tele-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZehsDkjuqmE
youtube.com/watch?v=hdWmYXDYrtI
youtu.be/4z09qIekuFg?t=127
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3lX4qkKeE
youtube.com/watch?v=a4ugVkQUboM
youtube.com/watch?v=1P9XB-bol4U
youtube.com/watch?v=sGKFsZVHyGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's okay Uncle I'll just temporarily paralyze them like th-

>set on fire
>runs arouns screaming

>When you job so hard that you win
youtube.com/watch?v=ZehsDkjuqmE

J'onn really is pretty ridiculous

He has all of Superman's powers plus a hundred more including some really hax ones, and at times his whole "weakness to fire" is revealed to be only psychosomatic and he's able to power through it if determined enough.

The VA sounds familiar. Did he do any anime characters?

I hate when writers do this, except for villains usually. Get a main character who everyone already likes and make him say about another character no one cares about:
>He's like, the coolest guy ever, and way better than me!
And then it doesn't fucking matter because the guy's supposed perfection never materializes. In MM's case he just jobs to everyone. He may as well not bother having Superman level strength at all.

The line is also stupid by itself. So he only fears five (at most) beings and the most powerful one he knows of is MM? Darkseid, Brainiac, Mongul, Zod, and Doomsday all exist and are all often depicted as stronger than Superman. And fucking Martian Manhunter is never going to be the one to save the day when Brainiac or Darkseid become the villain of a big event no matter how much writers try to wank him. So it just sounds like Superman is trying to be nice, which just makes J'onn look pathetic.

Jonn, you're such a little bitch, stand aside while I enter his mi-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Yes, it's Crispin Freeman.

J'onn waa poised to murder Supes as a child if he thought he was going to end up like the other dickwad Kryptonians. And there wouldn't be a damn thing he could do to stop him.

Thanks bro

Cookie Crackwhore

t. butthurt Superfag

neat

He's also the male wizard in D3, Crispin Freeman can do no wrong in my eyes.

>>I'm so good I astound myself!

God, he's the prefect blend of smug and smooth

I don't know what makes people think Martian Manhunter has "superman level" strength or speed.

Superman can literally change the face of planets with his fists and punch fucking black holes, he can also move at many times the speed of light. Martian Manhunter has never shown to be able to do either of those things.
Yes, he's very fast and punches very hard, but he's not SUPERMAN level fast or strong.

People throw these hyperboles around without even knowing what they mean, it's like saying some guy who is very fast is "Flash level fast", when it's fucking not and it's not even close.

God his screaming was the best

He's not quite there but he's very strong and fast, people claiming that are dumb. He can beat Superman though because of the wealth of other powers that he has

Legit question, how do you beat a virtually indestructible man that can move at many times the speed of light and hits so hard he bends time and space around him with his punches unless you are a god that works outside time, space and can't be defeated by physical means?

By attacking him psychically or magically or with a magic rock. Jonn can do 1 of the 3 reliably when not full jobber and can't get reliably hurt by supes except by heat vision which he 'should' be fast enough to dodge.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH........

DCAU did it better.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdWmYXDYrtI

>youtu.be/4z09qIekuFg?t=127
>even in the live action films we cant escape this retarded meme

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3lX4qkKeE
He also does a great mix of gritty and hammy.

>that comment section

Gave me fucking cancer.

i watched young justice two weeks ago and she went from a prime qt to a total bitch

To be fair, that image doesn't really count. It was from a story where Superman's powers were increasing exponentially every minute, but he was also about to die.

Its not really representative of his normal power

>Did he do any anime characters?

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ugVkQUboM

Great, now I want to request Alucard dressed as MM or MM dressed as alucard.

>Punch black holes

How does that work exactly?

so much force is generated that it breaks the laws of physics and whatever bonds that hold everything together, break. then shit just kinda falls in between
idk man i dont like superman

Does anyone actually still find these funny?

desu if you don't think that's one of the hottest things about Something Unlimited you're a pleb

Not saying you don't but you should

To be fair, in that particular scene IRC he doesn't actually job and melts Bird Dudes mind.

He's Superman

>This guy is strong and fast
>Holy fuckballs what could possibly challenge him?

This is the damaged generation. The DBZ One-Meme Man generation.

This is the generation without imagination.

Come on user. Think. Or if you can't do that then read some Superman comics and learn how to think.

What the fuck is this?

1. Guys that have the same powerset (H'El, Zod, Mogul, Bizzaro, Ulysses, Wraith, etc)

2. Magic

3. Kryptonite

4. Strong enough reality manipulation

5. Telepathy and mind control

6. Attacking Superman by threatening the people he cares about

He honestly has more vulnerabilities than Goku/JoJo/Saitama/Whoever the Shonen flavor of the month

>Character does something that can't possibly happen in real life

>How does that work exactly?

Bette question is: Why does HE forgets it so often?

Wololoooo

7. Red Sun exposure

>He honestly has more vulnerabilities than Goku/JoJo/Saitama/Whoever the Shonen flavor of the month

user, most JoJos could get killed by a bullet. They're still (nominally) normal humans, just with magical punchghosts with weird powers. But the human bits remain as human and stabbable as anyone else.

It just doesn't happen cause the series is about ludicrous power use and increasibly absurd and hilarious keikakus, not people shooting each other in the nards.

>Most JoJos could be killed by a bullet
>First stand feat we see is Star Platy catching a bullet shot point blank at Jojo's head

Don't even pretend that shonen doesn't play the power level game. You might as well say Flash "is just a guy that can be killed by a bullet".

>Series is about ludicrous power use and incredibly absurd keikakus

Until Araki writes himself into a corner. Then it becomes OH MY ROTATION or OH MY REQUIEM or OH MY SIMILAR STAND.

>reading Youtube comments
You have only yourself to blame.

But he's completely correct.

Was he always that bullshit?
What was his powerset at first. I know supes got it bad with powercreep but how does it compare to John?

youtube.com/watch?v=1P9XB-bol4U

You know they raised his strength way up for all star right?

Yeah, watched it recently myself, and that actuall ruined the show for me. Over all I didn't find much of it interesting, but her personality and awkward romance with Kon did hold me a little, and then bam, season 2 opening she is kissing a fish and Superboy is depressed. After watching a clip that explained what happened I just dropped the show. Fuck that. Not even Nightwing and a hot as fuck Zatanna could save the show.

Not enough yellow sun exposure.

Same for Goku. He dies/almost dies from oddly pedestrian shit all the time, and I believe this season he was actually shot?

Saitama is partial Supeman parody, so he genuinely does seem to have less (no) vulnerabilities, and his only 'weakness' is how much collateral and lack of ability to get around only affect his value as a city-based her and efficency rather than being actual weaknesses. (Only seen Season 1 so far. This might have changed, as even a parody show has to shake it up eventually.)

Awww you poor thing they ruined your wifu.
Next time pick a girl that is not an obvious whore

What part of "most" you didn't understand? Star Platinum is one of the most powerful stand with literally a superspeed powerset. Of course it can catch a bullet. Despite this Jotaro was still going to die of dehidration against the Sun, or drowned, or in a dozen of different mundane ways.

Yeah he was shot, though all it did was stratch him, and Krillin (yes joke about him all you want, he can still blow up planets) got so rusty that a shot could actually make him bleed if he wasn't focusing a while back. Pretty much everything DB characters do depends on their ability to focus their Ki.

What would happen if Martian Man Hunter and Professor X had a psychic battle?

They both have an aneurysm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH x 2

Diversity and reflection of the progressive modern values of today's Britain.

Ie shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGKFsZVHyGs

Goku would get fucking melted by any cape.

At the end of the day, J'onn really isn't that good a fighter. If he had half the combat abilities of the white martians at the beginning of Morrison's JLA run or even Fernus's willingness to push the line, he really would be almost unstoppable.

At the end of the day, J'onn is a superpowerful stick in the mud and boring-assed dad at heart. That's one of the reasons I love him, honestly.

Except he totally did save the day in Earth 2 when he fucking straight up needled Ultraman during a body horror fight.

Fucking brutal.

How is he penetrating Ultramans invulnerability and innate Kryptionian flesh? Is he made of Kryptonite? Are his eyes red-sun projectors? Because I'm calling bullshit. Even Doomsday, who is literally made of sharp spikes and physically as strong/stronger than both of them, had to literally bludgeon Clark to death and left scrapes at best. It was internal injuries from the blunt force trauma that pressumably killed him.

He can phase through matter.

Sure, but that's probably not the intention, or he wouldn't have bothered with spikes and would have just shoved his hand through his chest. Plus, isn't Superman supposed to be bullshit dense or something, so other characters with that power don't trivialize him (and Darkseid, and Doomsday, ect). He chose 'pointy spikes' for a reason, and it implies penetration rather than phasing.

Hm/ How does MMs phasing even work, has it been explored? Because if he becomes solid within something, he would have to displace the mass for his own pass to take it's space. Usually, like with Kitty in Marvel, that ends badly for the phaser as much as the victim.

A better scene would have been showing that Ultraman's beatdown is happening all in his head from a psychic attack.

It's worth noting that Ultraman's powers aren't a complete analog for Superman's. One version isn't even technically a Kryptonian but a superpowered human astronaut.

Ultraman works by huffing green kryponite to get and maintain his powers. His "power level" depends on how long is been since he snorted green K.

>Because if he becomes solid within something, he would have to displace the mass for his own pass to take it's space. Usually, like with Kitty in Marvel, that ends badly for the phaser as much as the victim.
He used it in the first few episodes of Justice League to strait up kill some Invaders. He shoved his hands through their necks and solidified, they spazzed out and then went limp. J'onn's hardcore when he wants to be.

There's also the time he whooped Etrigan, or the time he single-handedly stood up to the Annihilator.

He is the most powerful being on the face of the earth

There's my answer then. Thanks user.

A fellow NC user?

This is why superman is so boring, he has to be overpowered and the best at everything, this is why movies and videogames about superman always suck

>Overpowered and best at everything
>Constantly suffers loss and defeats

What did user mean by this?

Right, I forgot he has the pathetic weakness of being allergic to a rock

>Forgets all the other things he's vulnerable to
>Forgets New Krypton
>Forgets Pa Kent
>Forgets Chris
>Forgets Kon

Superman suffers more than Batman. Even Pre-Crisis superman suffers an awful lot.

I don't get where the meme comes from that Superman's life is so perfect and nothing bad ever happens to him. He's been suffering since Mon-El.

But you just described Batman, not Superman, so fuck you.

I actually took voice lessons from him expensive but worth it
Kinda intimidating though

>Hm/ How does MMs phasing even work, has it been explored? Because if he becomes solid within something, he would have to displace the mass for his own pass to take it's space. Usually, like with Kitty in Marvel, that ends badly for the phaser as much as the victim.
He's using mind over matter. He consciously spreads the molecules far enough to slip between things at an atomic level iirc. And Kitty isn't able to force parts of her body to become hyper dense. And even if it does fuck his hand up he can simply reconstitute a new one from spare body mass.

O yeah J'onn just shit stomping the Suicide Squad in that episode was beautiful.

Or attacking a person he cared about, a similar weakness to super that got him killed