How would Sandy feel about Texas right now?

How would Sandy feel about Texas right now?

Happy that she doesn't have to go the surface anymore to visit.

okay?

immediate suicide from glancing on the current state of austin

>can't walk for more than 10 minutes without seeing some fruity gay boy, fluorescent haired ogre, or tranny monstrosity

I blame California expats for this.

well be fine

>Stay in your containment city, gay fuccboi.
>Says the rest of Texas.

probably doesn't care because she lives in the fucking sea

also she's a squirrel

Seems like she'll be underwater either way

Texans aren't human desu.

She'd think it's stupid

>How would Sandy feel about Texas right now?
What happened?

psh

A hurricane is coming to Texas.

fpbp

is the short of it, but they neglected to specify that it's a particularly devastating hurricane, is very slow moving, and will be responsible for catastrophic floods and, potentially, tornadoes.

And are people rioting or something?

I haven't heard anything about that, but it's always possible.

The hurricane is currently coming right at me.

She'd be pretty upset it's so retarded and corrupt.

But she'd keep that to herself.

Stay safe, brother.

That depends on how close to the gulf you are. Once it hits inland, it just leaves a bunch of rain like Ike did, and that was a higher level hurricane.
t.Texan

Thanks, bro. We think we'll be alright, but as of right now, I still have work tomorrow...

All will be well friend

the fuck? No one moves away from California. Blame us all you want, but no one chooses to move from literal paradise to your desert shitpit.

>posts retarded facebook drama on Sup Forums

Member when people were ready to riot over Hank buying those spark plugs?

>t. Texan
>not t. Exan
You had one job.

30 miles from the coast here. I'm boarded up and prepped for the shitstorm. Half my town left last night to head up to Waco.

Wouldn't surprise me. Houston took in a lot of Katrina refugees.

>implying conservatives weren't saying the exact same thing when Nork was threatening to nuke the west coast.

Texas is gonna get wetter than a squirrel after discovering nut-milk!

>waco
I would rather have stayed in fucking Rockport.

Nothin wrong with Waco. I lived there for 5 years. Just gotta avoid downtown with all the methheads.

Tell that to colorado

They bought it upon themselves by legalizing weed, not saying it should be illegal but you are inviting the exact kind of detritus that would uproot everything to smoke weed, if you legalize before a place like Cali does. they aren't going to be the most cognizant voting block.

you'd be surprise

Could she use that rocket ship to start evacuating Texas to the bottom of the sea? I'm assuming it would be safe miles underneath a hurricane but I'm not expert on hurricanes. If not then evacuate them somewhere further away, Bikini Bottom maybe?

Then again that shit is squirrel sized, so maybe that wouldn't work at all.