The Poles looking to leave the UK after Brexit

>Joanna lives in Poole and says at times she has been made to feel like a second-class citizen and has even been confronted by a stranger on the street.

>"I was talking to my daughter [in Polish], we were joking and laughing. A man passed and said 'if you are in England you have to talk in English... otherwise you go back to your country',"

>The man, she says, answered in reply: "You don't have any rights here any more."

>"That was my experience after Brexit," she says.

>In the days following the result there were reports of racist graffiti being daubed on the Polish and Social Cultural Association in London and cards with the words "Leave the EU, no more Polish vermin" being posted through the letterboxes of Polish families and distributed outside primary schools in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

Reminder to Polish people, do NOT come here

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37787008

enjoy all the Paki rape gang replacements your governments will continue to import :^)

>A man passed and said 'if you are in England you have to talk in English
wow what a horrible horrible thing to do, how dare he request people speak english in england

Paki rape gangs or Polish rape gangs

Januzsch.

To be fair though, how far do we take this? Should people on vacation not be able to speak their native language in other countries any more?

If I go to London with my friends and we're speaking Swedish on the tube and people come up to us giving us shit, are we the ones at fault?

>are we the ones at fault?
yeah more or less because you clearly know how to speak english anyway

dumb retard, ofcourse its a chingchongian shitposter

The Commonwealth should eject half of its members and establish free movement of people and free trade.

I'm British in Spain and I speak perfect Spanish but if I'm with my mates I'm not going to talk Spanish just for the sake of it until there's a Spaniard who needs to understand. Language is just a means for communicating, if no one who doesn't speak Polish needs to understand then you may as well speak Polish.

yes sweden... people are allowed to speak other languages...
nobody is proposing speech/languages laws

however I'd understand brits getting irritated by constantly hearing other languages around them

they don't speak english in england though.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my entire life. What if one of my friends doesn't speak English? What if I go with my grandmother?

So when Japanese tourists come to Sweden and they have a Japanese tour guide acting as a translator, I can just give them any amount of shit just because they don't speak Swedish or English?

Australians are way more retarded than even Americans it seems.

Tbh. a lot of Poles never considered comming to UK. Firstly slowly(very) but things are getting better, secondly UK is not a desired place to go to right now.

I'd consider moving out of Poland only if everything I try would fail, I hope I never reach that point in life.

That's not what I'm saying, you are creating a strawman because somewhere you know how fucking dumb this sounds.

What I said was, it is justifiable to harass people, such as tourists simply because they're speaking to each other in their native language. I never made any mention of any laws, you fucking halfwit.

>dumb retard, ofcourse its a chingchongian shitposter
get mad dipshit, that's just how it is

yes and fortunately that's going to be fixed and is currently in the process of being fixed (see op)

maybe it sounds harsh but some extreme things need to happen now

"until there's a Spaniard who needs to understand"

See, here's the thing. You wouldn't be afraid to speak English in England no matter who would hear what you're saying, unless you were saying incredibly shady shit. Speaking English in Spain makes you look like you're either a tourist or are saying incredibly shady shit that you don't want the people around you to understand. People generally don't like either of those things. That goes for any language in any country where it is not commonly spoken.

hehe "poo"le

>I can just give them any amount of shit just because they don't speak Swedish or English?
as a temporary measure to unfuck england sure

in the long term when things calm down people will stop caring again and you'll talk however you want. for now everyone needs to fuck off

Nah mate if I want to be shady I speak Welsh. Also yeah right as if the cunt who stops a mum and her toddler from speaking Polish is scared they're plotting the next 7/7

So any tourists who can't speak English or who wants to speak in their native language as they visit London, spending money in local businesses and keeping people working in the tourism industry in a job, should just fuck off in your mind?

Stop speaking mud languages or stay in your mud countries, problem solved.

I sympathize with the plight of Syrian refugees but that sympathy stops entirely the second they want to bring the negative elements of their culture with them. Integrate with the society. If you're too afraid to share who you are to the point that you won't even speak the language then don't come here. Just die in the dirt lol.

wow don't get your knickers in a twist sweed

you asked "how far do we take this?" and the endgame is law

there are retarded speech laws in plenty of countries including yours and mine

my answer is, no it's unfair, but its also understandable given the situation in the UK

Yes. Let England collapse, it's what they voted for.

>So any tourists who can't speak English or who wants to speak in their native language as they visit London
that's the heat of the water right now bud i didn't say it'd last forever. england needs a cultural purge

to answer your question yes they should go the fuck home. is that what you're outraged about lol

Insulating second generation immigrants from the host culture is the source of like 80% of the sectarian strife and violence in western society.

The UK doesn't need a cultural purge of foreigners it needs a cultural purge of morons.

>Yes. Let England collapse, it's what they voted for.
you guys actually believe that haha

Source? Shit you pulled out of your arse doesn't count.

Curse those Polish terrorists

>it needs a cultural purge of morons.
EU shilling at its finest

You don't even have a coherent argument. Is irritation enough to literally shut down a lucrative market out of pettiness?

How many people, English speaking or not, do you think would go to London if they thought that they would be harassed if they spoke in their native language between themselves?

>yes and fortunately that's going to be fixed and is currently in the process of being fixed (see op)

but the poles all leaving doesn't change that the primary language in england is Urdu.

please dont send them back they are bydło lowlfes and criminals

since uk got them our crimerates dropped considerably

You realize it's largely the same thing, right m8?

Only exception is the chav epidemic which is largely the fault of the kinds of left wing policies that allowed unchecked immigration in the first place.

Have you ever been to the UK mate? They're a bunch of idiots, make the average bogan look like the height of civilisation.

>How many people, English speaking or not, do you think would go to London if they thought that they would be harassed if they spoke in their native language between themselves?
and from the perspective of a native english speaking person, how much do you think anyone would care?

different ausfag here

abusing random strangers for speaking their own language is a pretty unclassy thing to do

but I would hardly scold them if their village was swamped with foreigners

we're not talking about the occasional tourist here, we're talking your whole bus to uni full of arabs or something, that's creepy

I was for Brexit, and I want the same thing for Swede - but that doesn't mean I think people who have a legitimate reason to be there (tourism, which EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE PLANET WANTS MORE OF) should be able to spend their money, enjoy themselves without having some fucking EDL member attacking them for speaking Swedish on the tube.

I mean that shit is pretty widely accepted at this point. Every story on "homegrown terrorism" is accompanied by statistics on this.

>EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE PLANET WANTS MORE OF

Haha
No. Amsterdam is fucked beyond repair.

Why don't they come here instead, is it the visa restrictions? I mean UK is poor as fuck and now hostile too.

see
holy fuck stop jumping to conclusions, you're the most touchy person

there's no argument, this kind of behaviour is understandable given the situation, that's all.

Really? That arbitrary figure you plucked out your sharty arsehole is generally accepted is it? I asked for a source

your entire argument hinges purely on tourism when what people are really upset about is people who live in ghettos in london and never intergrate (in fact never even learn english)\

i'm not proposing an institutionalized language test or anything, i'm just saying that the UK's on a nationalist streak so if someone says 'speak english' i'm not surprised or even upset

Yeah, I do think a shit ton of people who can see further than their own nose would care.

Because tourism, believe it or not, is a big business, especially in London. It's an entire sector of the economy, with tens of thousands of people employed in it.

They ARE talking about tourists, and if you had read their posts you would see that yourself.
''yeah more or less because you clearly know how to speak english anyway'' is just one example.

Here's an idea. When the east stops producing welfare sponging immigrants, the west will stop producing racists. Deal?

>article always talks about a well adjusted, respectable polish person that lives in britain
>mfw polish posters on here say poland is safer now that lots of the poor cunts have moved to britain
huh i feel like they're hiding something from us lads

My argument? I asked a question in the beginning of this thread, asking you lot if it's okay to harass tourists on the tube for speaking their native language.

And apparently it is according to every single anglo poster in this thread.

>''yeah more or less because you clearly know how to speak english anyway'' is just one example.

at what point is it really your fault then? if you were in a tourist trap somewhere i doubt anyone would ever call you out. if you're walking home from a football match hollering your own language at the top of your lungs someone will tell you to fuck off.

yea someone should civilize the ghetto chavs and teach them how not to be white niggers

as we've said several times, it's understandable, not something you should do though.

now fuck off with your little angsty whining
you and spain

Go Google it if you actually care. It's 5 AM here and I'm going to bed. I don't have any responsibility to you.

No need to be rude, lad

Polish folks in the UK are generally top lads. If they're sending them their chavs they're clearly not finding it too tricky to integrate.
This
Hardly angsty whining to suggest people should be allowed to speak their own language

If dumbfucks knew that it's socially acceptable to harass tourists whenever they see them, they would.

At least two Australians so far has said that it's acceptable to harass a Swedish tourist and his grandma on the tube.
''It's just the current situation, that's all''.

>says hungary

>population of 800,000
>17 million tourists a year

think i'd go insane if i lived in amsterdam

Googled "how much terrorism is caused by immigrants not speaking English"

Didn't get very far.

>At least two Australians so far has said that it's acceptable to harass a Swedish tourist and his grandma on the tube.
yeah i did say that. you'll just have to live with it i guess

least satisfying conversation ever

Hah, you're a fucking mongoloid. Anyone with any investment in London and its economical well-being wouldn't think it was ''understandable'' to harass tourists who are literally not causing any trouble.

Being a dumb fuck like you must be rough, hopefully you don't get to manage anything in your life, because let's be honest, you'd fuck it up bad.

you're actually unbelievable
the way you've dragged the argument into that frame

I hope you get the shit kicked out of you if you visit england now

>abloo booga ugaa boggaa money money
>uggaa ooogaa boogaa

centerlink is that way, dumb shitstain

>comparing Poles to fucking muslims

>This

mate, you moved to Spain. you are a chav. i don't even consider you british any more, you're a low down traitor.

>If they're sending them their chavs they're clearly not finding it too tricky to integrate
this is what i find hilarious about the whole thing
these poles and brits look the exact fucking same

''the way you've dragged the argument into that frame'' Dragged it? This guy is literally saying that's exactly what he meant.

I'm not unfairly representing what you're saying, I'm just making the stupidity behind it more obvious.

Vacations are degenerate modern nonsense and terrible for the environment. You should not be permitted to travel anywhere you can't go by foot, bike, row or sailboat.

I can't believe I'm actually bothering to respond to you

there's a massive difference between hearing the odd tourist passing by speaking another language, you and your grandma for example

and having your suburb/town gradually taken over by a foreign group that does not speak your language

poe's law in full effect

Ah yes we need less whites in this country, good job Farage.

>Polish folks in the UK are generally top lads

No they're not, the majority don't integrate at all and can barely speak English

I moved out of a shitty town in a neglected area to get a degree, then came over here to work because there are no jobs where I live. What a traitor.
Yeah but they speak Polish or Russian or whatever so they must be terrorists

oi lads whats this law theresa may made up where you have to earn a certain amount of money to enter britain

alri Czczcsky

What puzzles me is why there still hasn't been a case of Brits acting tough like this to a nigger or a sandie.

Januzsch.

''yeah i did say that. you'll just have to live with it i guess ''

He means it. I'm pointing out how retarded it is to have it be socially acceptable to harass tourists on the tube and you're sitting here claiming what, that I'm somehow being unfair or that I'm distorting what you're saying or the intent behind it?

Yeah, the Swede and his grandmother paying for a hotel room and going through them motions of a normal tourist has nothing at all to do with that at all.

Basically because poles are white, everyone hates pakis but if you vocally said I hate pakis you'd get a billion years in prison.

Because we'd literally be arrested

Don't worry man. If they see a Swede on the tube with his grandmother they'll find their courage.

>He means it
i'm him and i'm amazed at the hysteria. turns out whatever i say becomes this amazing parody of you being personally persecuted for going to london for a week

what i'm really saying is we're not even talking you're just getting period blood all over me so i quit. gas the kikes race war now etcetc

That is a good point though, Theresa May's been home secretary for the last 5 years or something. You'd think if she had any intention of importing fewer folks from Pakistan and Bangladesh she would have.

I just find it amazing how retarded you are, and how shortsightedly you form your ''ideas''.

She was 'committed' to getting immigration right down but for whatever reason didn't and it went up instead.

is this your sister?

Tbh I kind of hope the government try implement his policy idea just because for most people that would be on par with gold star wearing and you'd either have a descent into full blown fascism or tories out. I'm a gambling man ngl

There's been plenty. "Hate crimes" have been spiking for just about every demographic excels East Asians.

It's almost like she's not being 100% honest

I'm not sure where you are getting at or how it's at all relevant.

But I'm glad you've realized your ideas are retarded and you've sunk to this, whatever it is.

I don't even know what to say man.
Imagine if everyone who visited Spain had to speak Spanish in order not to be harassed.

>imagine if everyone who visited Spain had to speak Spanish in order not to be harrassed
The Catalans would be furious

>But I'm glad you've realized your ideas are retarded
i don't even recall talking about them very much tbqh

>vote for Brexit
>chimp out against every immigrant in Britain, even the ones that came from former British colonies that are completely unrelated to EU issues
Brits are fucking retarded.

I don't know what she'll do, she says the Australian points based system isn't for us so we'll do something else.

Only time will tell I suppose. I reckon she'll do something, not sure how effective it will be though.

Could be that she couldn't reduce immigration when she was home secretary because of the EU freedom of movement which trumps everything.

>The annual survey by the anti-Muslim hate monitoring group Tell MAMA found a 326 per cent rise in incidents last year, while the Muslim Council of Britain group of mosques said it had compiled a dossier of 100 hate crimes over the weekend alone.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html%3famp
But you know, you hear what you want to hear. :)

It's alright man. Just keep posting pictures of wierd transgender people and let's leave it at that.

I mean it is understandable right? So many fat Englishmen in Spain speaking English everywhere.

>Poland is a former British colony

>she says the Australian points based system isn't for us so we'll do something else.
that's a pity, it works pretty well at keeping scum out

Europeans need to realize the UK is no longer a European white country.
It's time to decolonize the UK, the last sign of European Imperialism.
United Kaliphate to the Kaliph!
White people go home!

Wasn't it? Poland has been conquered by so many different countries at this point that I've lost track.