Who the fuck wants to see a robot transform into a car

Who the fuck wants to see a robot transform into a car
Now a robot that turns into a dinosaur, that's something else completely

Why not both?

No, fuck you
A car is already kind of like a robot, we are making self driven cars, why couldn't cars get ais especially now that we are developing neuronal simulations
Now a robot that can disguise itself as an animal and mimic it perfectly until it can change into it's real form, that's impressive, that's something I want in a movie

You're that guy who was sperging out about this in the BW thread the other day.

Dude get over your autism, nobody cares about your contrived "hurr muh neuronal simulations and muh smart cars mean no 6 year old boy wants to play with a Lamborghini that turns into a robot ninja" bullshit non-logic.

There was a beast wars thread the other day?
I was probably Jackng off so I didn't notice

Who would win, a robot with a dino alt more, or a dino with a robot alt mode?

I want a dinosaur that can turn into a car.

So basically the Maximals/Predacons vs the Dinobots.

Who knows/cares

So the transmetal arc?

Because I'm not a furfag, I fuck robots not furbots.

>Now a robot that can disguise itself as an animal and mimic it perfectly until it can change into it's real form, that's impressive, that's something I want in a movie

Transmetal defeats the point of that

Why were the Maximals and Predacons smaller than the Autobots and Decepticons?

They'd developed better bodies that could conserve more energy

>Transmetal
is that a gender?

Nope. It's a state where a Maximal or Predacon is infused with some quantum whatever and they change into new forms.

Forms that are robots with organic elements with alt modes that are robotic animals. The latter forms can also change into a third form (like Rattrap becoming a rat car or Cheetor's cheetah form having jets for flight).

There is a common thing with them all. The are all shiny and metallic (hence Transmetal).

it sounds like a gender, one of the crazy ones every gender but two is crazy

Who the fuck wants to see a robot transform into a stupid dinosaur? Now a robot that turns into an attack helicopter, that's something else completely.

and then season 2 turns both sides into animals who have vehicle parts

fuck you
robots shouldnt fly

TFA Megatron had no right being that fucking cool. Also his incarnation had the best alternate form

THATS LITERALLY HALF OF THE FUCKING DECEPTICONS

Why not a robot that turns into a t-rex that can also fly?

Transmetal Megs is awesome.

robots shouldnt fly, it makes them too powerful

You shouldn't post, it makes your autism too powerful

What about a robot that turns into a dinosaur that turns into a jet?

thats loud noices not Sup Forums

Transform and rise up, bro. Transform and RISE UP!

Now a robot that can disguise itself as an animal and mimic it perfectly until it can change into it's real form, that's impressive, that's something I want in a movie

debatable

that and they already had a con disguise "herself" as perfectly human. didn't do "her" any favors.

There's nothing a robot can do that a dinosaur can't, the whole concept is redundant.

Meanwhile there are many things that a car can do that a robot cannot, such as jumping ramps.

Okay hear me out.
What about a robot, that can transform into weed.

did that already

>implying V. hoffmanskae wasn't the sickest ramp-jumping velociraptor of the Cretaceous period

God, you beastfags are the most needy fucking people.

Metal Greymon > Greymon
It is that simple

isn't that more of the cyborg beasts than transmetal?

now if you said garurumon - metalgarurumon...

>not wanting to fuck monster gynoids

But she has boy parts
Might as well sex a normal robot since they aren't crossdressers

Black Wargreymon > all other Greymon
Truly the GOATimon

Not even a dinosaur

I feel like if we revisit the organic beastmode concept, a cool way to do it would be to have it that the organic best modes are imperfect, with robot bits exposed, but holographic technology hides the gaps, or maybe a layer of pseudo skin meant to be torn away and regrown for transformation. Even the most impressive organic beast formers tend to have some robot bits exposed. That'd be a clever way to make the toy looks canon.

While I think robot beasts are cooler, namely more Transmetal or Zoids than g1 box beasts, I do like the organic beast modes more for Transformers in general, because I always like the "in disguise" aspect. I'd love to see a series where Autobots/Decepticons use organic beastformer Maximals/Predacons as partners for recon.Like, say, Cheetor doing reconnaissance to find a Decepticon hideout in Africa, or Rattrap infiltrating subterranean lairs too narrow for a regular Autobot.

>not wanting to fuck futa monster gynoids

Honestly, TFA had a better Blackarchnia. At least she didnt hook up with a mutt with chicken wings

Good taste

how would scale issues be handled then?

waspinator and inferno would be tiny

Same way its always been, mass shifting. Works for inanimate-object alt-modes, why not beasts? IDW ddi a fantastic use of this, and I'll kept it vague to not spoil it, but a Predacon with an arachnid altmode shrinks down to an actual arachnid's size to go inside another bot's head, then undoes the mass shifting later, exploding him from the inside out.

She was self-hating and lacked ambition compared to the badass BW Blackarachnia. I watched Animated first, so it isn't even a nostalgia thing.

There interactions were adorable tho

>I'll shoot you

>my heart tells me you will not

>You....shot me?

>no duh i shot you i'm a predacon

>ah yes well, you only shot me in the leg proving there's good in you