HAPPENING: WORLD WAR HILLARY

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5?utm_term=.uv8mbRvdD3#.ufAVRNXB5P

DEMOCRATS AND WOMEN ARE OFFICIALLY SHILLING FOR WORLD WAR

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHE SUPPORTS THE DRAFT FOR WOMEN 100%

NOT EVEN THE MOST RETARDED OF LIBTARDS CAN IGNORE THIS

Bumperino, the buzzfeed article is by one of ours tho

Does anyone dumb enough to vote for Clinton care?

This is the most proud I've ever been of this shit fest we call Sup Forums

Not surprised the cucks gave this zero thought and started supporting it, it's almost like the LIKE being pushover pussies.

I knew this would work

Hahaha he he he haha haha I wanna see this implosion!

>This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff.
Wow it's fucking nothing

>How many people dumb enough to vote for Clinton read who the author of a Buzzfeed article is?

Combat gap is sexist and needs to be bridged.

It's a 'poltards create meme which is only shared and promoted by other under cover poltards on social media and so they trick each other into thinking it's being picked up by normies' episode.

>homophobic and Christian ways
>Christian
when did Christian==big badie became a thing?

>vote Nov 12th

>having this much autistic aspergers
>thinking anyone else cares about your thoughts

Kill yourself buddy

Since Clinton started running

then why does everything that gets created here end up trending or covered after a week or two? motherfucker these "trolls accounts" have been in circulation since 2011, newfag, i was here when Sup Forums started it.

>have been in circulation since 2011
i was implying that they have been integrated into larger networks with hundreds of normal followers. we actually illuminati jr

is this fucking real? give me twicher ling.

We jews now

Do any of you really think the blue-haired, feminists won't fucking cut and run shrieking how they won't fight for the Patriarchy instantly?

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING !!!!!1

To Hillary, both sexes are equally worthless and useful as cannon fodder. Liberals, you have won! Against all odds, and your own nature.

I assume someone is making these posters to convince women they will be drafted if they vote for HIllary?

All these happenings.... I seriously need a breeak man

WWhIllary

If its getting shared around people will see it.

Sure, something real like Veritas.

But this seems closer to #PissForEquality, which never actually happened. Alt righters were using old photos of women pissing, seeing each others' posts and thinking they were real.

Also I've been here since 2006, newfag.

Women will be drafted if Clinton wins and World War 3 will also go full scale.

What's unrealistic about war with Russia/drafting women under Hillary Clinton?

can autistis skip the draft? and how comfy will the ww3 generals be with all the qts on the front lines.

Savage.

I'll admit the bombs are mostly hit or miss but this one is actually pretty elaborate and not an obvious troll. When you come up with gay shit like "burn your cash to fuck the feds" nobody is gonna do that. But this.....this requires no participation only a suggestive thought and the inception that follows.

When it looks like most of her welfare votes might actually have to do some work that's when they bail.

It's obvious she'd lose the female millennial vote with a campaign like this. Isn't that the whole point of this psy op?

What do they mean by this????

What the fuck are you on about? This is a meme created by Sup Forums. /pol don't want Clinton to win. How is that correcting the record?

I'm shitposting from my phone at work so can't do it myself but if someone needs ideas how about:
>It's her turn to be President (+pic of Killary eating a huge banquet with some Jews)
>It's our turn to do the fighting (+pic of a female soldier struggling to carry a huge backpack and weapons)

I kek'd but that "vote november 12th" should go, it's too obvious

>Russia's homophobic and Christian ways.
>Christian ways.
For fucks sake the bloods liberal animals are not even hiding it anymore.
Cant wait til their little worlds are shattered by either their own foolish policys or our bullets.

is this you?

>Nov 12th
Laying it think there

#FightForHer

i'm proud of us Sup Forums, i'm so proud

CTR all triggered.

Stop blaming Sup Forums for yet another Hillary fail.

Hillary Clinton literally said "those damn internet frogs" in a speech, what do you think.

>We want equality as long as it benefits us!

A look into the minds of women. Literally children with boobs.

This

Clinton is so autistic she thought liberal white women and numale cuckolds would follow her to World War

>all those cases of corruption exposing Hillary as a big bad Mafia gangster from the shadow government
>that fucking lack of arguments against Trump
>that massive BTFO by wikileaks exposing her obvious lies
>i'm with her! Drumpf is racist!
>she mentions war and how women will play their part
>"wtf, I hate Hillary now!"
I hope normies get purged.

This board didn't exist in 2006 you dumb homo

>stand up to Russia's christian ways

kek

It's her turn to lead the future
(picture of hillary looking noble)
It's her turn to fight for it
(picture of female soldiers)

#enlistforHillary
#Imwithher

hello there new friend i hope you enjoy your stay and lurk before you post

This one is too obvious. Keep it subtle

ive been meaning to say this

GENDER EQUAL WAR THREAD THEME:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4

We're the Kek's Chosen

Well, yeah. That's the beauty behind it and what makes it seem so authentic to actual normies. Shitposters spread it to other, undercover shitposters, who spread it to other shitposters. It keeps propagating because nobody barring the original generation knows who's serious and who's not. Eventually, this lack of certainty spreads to the normies and the shitposters and normies become indistinguishable from one another. This is when it spreads like a virus to the masses via actual normies who have been infected. This is Sup Forums's way of disseminating its propaganda. Goebbels would be proud.

CTR IS GONNA START A NUCLEAR WAR.tiff LOLOLOL

Guys this is literally CTR trying to cover for our memeing.

>1 post by this user (on Buzzfeed)

>Remember to vote November 12!

Sup Forums has made me a jew

I was talking to this chick once and I had her convinced I was voting Hillary to bring the race war closer and that Trump would bring us together and that was no good.

What have you done to me Sup Forums

No, this will backfire.. My ex gf is a lib and i sent her these pics.

She told me that we should fear what woman can do...

Shhhhhh

That's some next level real life shitposting

I pretend to like black people for public appearances but those guys are dangerous sometimes and I wouldn't ever live in the hood.

Tell her to shoot a shotgun without ear protection

>calling people buddy because using any buzzword is shit tier taste
are yu me

meh i shot a 12 gauge with the black and gold slug and it wasn't the noise that was the problem.

We have the same posting name

That's not such a big of a deal. I shot 300 rounds at the range without ear protection and haven't noticed anything strange

Im just saying that if she is a libtard Clinton supporter, there is no way she can handle combat or think that women can.

Are you a nufemale clinton voter on her period trying to fight in combat?

No shit I know random men on Sup Forums can shoot a shotgun

I once farted so loud that I caught on fire because some guy was lighting a fag near me, I was a bus driver in Brisbane.

Holy shit. That is fucking nuts.

>remember to vote November 12th!
wew lad

NOVEMBER 12
>12
>12

This guy is one of us.

ooh, too soon

>this thread
someone update me with a status report
Did we make this? did we make these pro war Hillary posters?
or is actually a thing Hillary is doing?
I can't believe this, I simply can't into understanding this was and what even to how she could think this was a viable campaign move.

Hillary is actually pro-war

We are just "helping" her shitty meme team.

well then. We need this to spread. And spread it enough that people can't find a source

But are we really the illuminati, or just pawns of something bigger like UNATCO?

I CALLED IT, BUZZFEED WAS GONNA BE NEXT

If I'm a pawn I love being a pawn. I literally get to do whatever I want whenever I want and this is the most entertaining show in the history of mankind.

I could die happy tomorrow but I won't for many years because all this is just too much fun.

why would you write that. Discusting newf'ag go back to re'ddit.

Graphic design faggot here, does anyone have a copy of the fonts Hillary uses for her official shit? I need them for reasons

>Contact me [email protected]
Really makes you think.

Did Trump just won?

Was Hillary the one who started the fire?

What's going on here?!?!

>you will all die in a nuclear war
>now vote me filthy goys!

This is a drill, it was made by a community poster, not an actual writer.

Stop posting this shit and check your source.

Likely that it's the author pushing it though

Unity

I started thinking that we are the pawns of the Kek. There's war between memes, and we're all soldiers in it. But we fight not for our cause, but for their one.

>against Russia's christian ways

The fuck?

Is the US officially jihadi now?

>that flag
how?

>EU flag