>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra Annual #1 (Aug 23)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-p2og9EbL6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank you for making this for me on my birthday op

happy birthday user, may the force be with you, always.

Wez master race

happy birthday user it is the day of your birth

What is he, /swco/?

Don't forget that Luke is and will always be the best boy.

Return of the Jedi is superior to The Empire Strikes Back.

if I build a fleet, this will be my flagship

A New Hope is better than both.

I'd go with an Executor, not because it's a good warship (I suspect it's pretty crap for its size) but because it's a dedicated command ship.

And then I'd turn it into a decadent court.

>rebel fleet for ants
baka desu senpai

ANH - 10
ESB - 9.9
ROTJ - 11

is there a date for rebels season 4?

>Return of the Jedi is superior
good man

Happy birthday Profunditybro

The One in the Middle.

Not that I know of but I'm pretty sure it's coming next month because every season so far has started in mid-late September.

Rework the Ewoks and I agree, though it's pretty close. I don't actively hate them, they're just so much weaker than the rest of the movie.

I agree

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

There is literally not one thing wrong with the ewoks. The only issue is the near absence of focus on the Rebel strike team, which is there in the background, and quite obvious if you know to look, but as little as 60 seconds dedicated to rebel commandos fighting instead of being background extras in a large panorama scene would definitely have made it even better. But we shouldn't cry about woulda-coulda-shouldas; the movie is all but impeccable as is.

I know Star Wars loves its weird out there ship designs, but that ship's bridge position in such a ridiculously exposed place on a fragile looking arm seems like a potential big problem in a battle.

>but that ship's bridge position in such a ridiculously exposed place
I think you just described every single capital ship in the franchise

galactic civil war just ended and your in control of any planet,

what planet will it be? and what would you do with it?

me Ryloth and the 5-year plan.

Mandalore and mass genocide

And in real life.

Planet Lego and selling lego.

At least in real life you have the excuse that ship guns weren't all that accurate, but putting the bridge anywhere else would be worse than having it in the open so it doesn't really matter

Corellia

free market capitalism

Yeah, and IJN pagoda masts were a joke in real life too.

>TLJ has only 12 screen wipes, even less than TFA, and three times less than ANH

First the "designs" and now this. Lost my last bit of hope.

Until recently we absolutely had to and it's still a good idea. Star Wars, not so much.

oh nooo...how on earth is the USS Ronald Reagan able to survive with that big obvious command tower...whatever shall the united states navy do...

Still better than Nebulon-B, B stands from Breaking in half

There's a very simple reason star wars ships look the way they do.

all ship's bridge are in an exposed place

Make as sure as they can no one gets to shoot at her at all? Thing is, in Star Wars targeting the bridge should generally be easy. We're talking light speed weapons accurate to millions of kilometers with targeting systems that basically make it impossible to miss I can't do this anymore.

I think the Trade Federation was on to something...

Not a single word in this post descibes Star Wars.

Exactly, that's how humans, a species whose primary sense is vision, necessarily operates.

>Nebulons fight Super Star Destroyers and win
>Providence dies after a fighter strafing a hangar shield power generator and a single broadside from a Venator
your EAW mods aren't canon user :^)
recusant > munificent > subjugator > providence > lucrehulk

Gotta admit, this is a personal favorite ship design. Its like a mobile office building/arcraft carrier. The perfect ship for the space equivalent of the East India Trading company.

It actually IS a mobile office building, that's what the sphere in the center is. And I really like those quad turbolaser designs, prequel ship weapons were always very nice, especially those window deck guns on the Venator manned by clones and their equivalent on the Providence that pooped out those red energy cells from the breach. I like how Rogue One added dual-turbos that looked like those Lucrehulk quads cut in half to the sides of the nebulons.

tell me more about this huMans.

they're fags who like girls with dicks

And while we're toking great designs the SD bridge design is the most aesthetic thing in the entire SW universe.

I wouldn't necessarily head straight to most aesthetic, but it's undeniably kino and I could hardly fault someone for liking it the best.

But user in Star Wars the bridges have their own separate deflector shields, and forward batteries which can intensify their fire to make certain nothing can get through. Seems foolproof to me.

>girls with dicks

If too much light is a bad thing why wasn't the Force out of balance when there were thousands of Jedi around and only two Sith?

And what about the Daughter? She didn't seem like she would fuck up the universe like the Son would. Despite the Father desperate to keep her contained on Mortis.

Star Wars as a series has done a really poor job of showing the bad side of the Light.
It's restrictive and cold.
It's ice while the Dark is fire.
One preserves and one consumes.
Too much of one is just as bad as the other.

But all this "Light isn't that good" comes from George's writing in the Prequel trilogy. That's where the Balance idea comes from and where the Jedi as kinda bad comes from too. It isn't very well fleshed out so though a lot of EU and other writers are trying to fill in the blanks on a bit of a shoddy foundation

Excuse me I am a man who likes men with dicks. I don't pretend to be straight, like them

>I am a man who likes men with dicks

youtube.com/watch?v=-p2og9EbL6I

Any one of these droids could have saved the Republic with One. Good. Shot

what?

I'm pretty sure the Clone War and Order 66 would have still happened even if Anakin died here.

Nah mate, Separatists probably would've won then.

Though I've got to admit the idea of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan fighting in the Clone Wars together is pretty sweet.

DARK GREETINGS

Trade Fed. BBs are great. Slow lumbering things, but big with heaps of guns and hangar space, and almost unassailable.

It was nice to see them painted in CIS colors in RotS.

Muunilinst Holocaust

Because that's not how the Force fucking works. Now don't star this shit again.

There is no 'Light Side'. The Dark side is a corruption, and the only reason it took two Sith to throw the balance, is because they go out of their way to feed it by making the galaxy a worse place to live.

Mortis is not a physical representation of the Force. It is a vision based on the viewer's comprehension and to an extent morality. Though our understanding of morality may be gray at times, the Force is not. Deal with it.

>one in the middle
>Bendu is clearly on the far right
This is foreshadowing that Bendu is secretly evil.

Mofference re-canonized WHEN

What was Sidious' plan to have the Jedi find the Clones if Anakin didn't capture the assassin that Jango Fett hired to be captured?

>EXECUTE ORDER 66
>haha nah i'm just kidding dude its just me
>Come on Rex it was just a joke
>Look i know man my father fought in the clone wars
>So you'll the commandos on endor right?

truthful statement

>that CR90 corvette in comparison with the Nebulon B

For some reason I always pictured them as being about the length of the central spar of the Neb-B. I can't tell if I was over-estimating the size of the corvette or under-estimating the Nebulon.

Why on earth do you think Sidious needed to have the Jedi find the clones? Did you miss all the shit about the Military Creation Act?

Geonosis kicking off the war was just a happy accident.

I think that may be a production error. Nebulons are bigger, sure, but not THAT much bigger. CR90s are 126 meters longs and Nebulon-Bs are 300 meters.

Well if Palps passes the Military Creation Act, would he just go "Oh and there's this army that a Jedi created years ago."?

It was my impression that Sheev made the Geonosis incident happen in order to force the Jedi to accept the Clones because without crisis in progress, they'd actually look carefully at the origin of the Clones and find that it's full of shit

BoP dilemma

Though, that's the only time we see a frigate that size (it looks pretty good when around ~1 km.), so people tend to ignore it.

Of note, Invisible Hand in RotS is shown to be at least 1.6 km., which is ironically closer to Invincible and other dreadnoughts at 2 km. compared to 1 km. as reference sources put Invisible Hand.

He would have still caused a crisis to happen, just not on Geonosis. Palpatine lays some complex plans but it's a running theme in TPM and AOTC that the Jedi messing around in said plans actually winds up working in his favor.

In TPM he ordered the Jedi killed, and later ordered Maul to kill the Queen, but her survival and testimony wound up expediting his rise to Chancellor.

In AOTC he had plans for the army and the war, and ordered Padme dead again, but her survival and Obi-Wan's investigation led to Geonosis, which kicked off the war immediately AND killed a fuck-ton of Jedi right off the bat.

Yendor is Best!

How did this disgusting bitch get turned into a sex icon?

she...he joins the list.

we were teenage boys

>tfw starting to get bummed out by all the negativity on every page relating to TLJ

yeah its pretty much the same thing, like i know complaining about movies is constructive but hearing the same complaints endlessly from Sup Forums shitposters is pretty pointless, if its bad move on, if its good move on.

She had the one pair of exposed breasts in the OT (even if you did need to freeze frame your VCR at just the right time to see dem nips)

>DAE THINK IT LOOKS LIKE EMPIRE???
>WOW LOL THIS DESIGN IS SO SHIT (doesn't explain why)
>wow.. i've lost all hope.. wtf
Same shit on every page. Shut the fuck up.

Rebel fucking shits.

I love how there's no fanfare to this moment, he just shows up

Reminder that sticc is in no way inferior than thicc.

The last ten minutes of RO get me solid every fucking time
that star destroyer appearing is one of my favourite scenes from a space fight ever

Man I loved this part. Right when I was thinking "Oh great, an iconic ship and important character are escaping to hyperspace but it will never be explained why they never show up in the OT..." and then boom. Vader swoops in to put an end to that continuity issue

Oola is love, Oola is life

Reminder that C3P0 got Oola killed. She resisted Jabba because the night before, 3P0 had tried to console her by telling her that Luke was coming the next day to stop Jabba and free everyone. If he hadn't told her that, she would have endured another day or two of slavery, and then be free when the battle at the sarlaac pit went down.

Her blood is on your hands, you gold-plated faggot.

he was a good friend

KENOBIIIIARGHGAGHAG

>C3P0
>0

why did you tell me this user? do you like it when I suffer?

now all I will be thinking about tonight is what if she lived?

Id rather fuck Jabba tbcompletleyhonestdesusempaifamalam

Giving one last blowjob to a grotesque space slug suddenly doesn't seem so bad

Sticc is love
Sticc is life

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes it is.

Is this real?