it never even begun

I knew the end was near when Moot left.

2ch warned us. What a slimey Asian Jew bastard

finally
now we take it from the net back to the real world

we had a good run

*bang*

Someone call shkreli what's the extension for the shire quick

Should i buy a pass to help mr jap man out?

F

Fuck no

He's just saying that to get people to buy more passes. He's been doing this to 2chan for years.

Dont believe his lies he is a con artist and has rejected multi million dollars the gok is making far more than he is letting on.

Maybe we should all learn Weeb and migrate to the motherboard.

no he's trying to jew you, traffic = money

>should I buy a pass so g00k can buy a new Rolex watch

No. Sit back and enjoy your DENTAL PLAN.

Hiro will free us from this Hell

YESS!!! I can't wait for this racist infested hateful shithole to die. Can't come soon enough.

Maybe if he told us how much money he needed to fucking raise we'd figure it out.

F

Sup Forums is accepting donations now isn't it? You should give all you can for our great leader hiroshimoot.

This gook is a lying piece of shit. He did the same on 2ch.

And if Sup Forums was dying, why not sell to one if the billionaires that tried to buy?

I though Sup Forums was becoming more and more mainstream

Mook is a fucking con artist. Dont believe a word that he types.

I'm just gonna migrate to 8gag lol

Don't be fucking stupid, he's loaded and just playing us all.

Probably laughing his socks off at us right now.

this so fucking much.

Hiroshimamoot is a hero.

then let it go out with a bang, ensuring a great america when its days are counted

reminder that hiro is a filthy lying chink that likes to pretend he can't speak english properly so he can play being a fool.

moot said when he left Sup Forums that it was in no danger of going under, the financials were fine, and he had just upgraded to better servers.

hiro comes along, demands more donations, that people buy more Sup Forums passes, adds new boards and then complains he's not making enough money and suggests adding malicious ads as a means to keep Sup Forums going.

fuck that gookchink, don't believe his lies and definitely don't give him your money. i'd rather run this shit to the ground if he's trying to pull a fast one like he did with 2chan.

there he did the same thing, and made it so only people who had passes could create new threads and then made certain boards only accessible to pass users. they tried to warn us.

the fact he hasn't showed us any evidence that Sup Forums's finances are terrible and rejected all interest in potential buyers buying Sup Forums is telling.

Don't let the Jews win, hiroshimoot.

No, if anything it has been pushed back into an even darker corner of the internet. This hateful place should be on the darknet, if it even exists at all anymore.

some of you guys are ok

don't go to reddit tomorrow

He's probably being paid by some outside influencers to shut us down.

Ok. If Sup Forums is killed then we each should pledge to murder one person to honor the memory of the site. Global chaos.

I have tried all the other image boards but still find myself coming back to this cancer place.
:_:7

moot kept it up for over a decade, this fucking gook comes in and all is ruined, proof these slit-eyed tellow manlets are untermenschen

Didn't Moot say that Sup Forums is financially stable? Is Chink Moot just jewing newfags and retards out of their cash? It's either that or he is spending all the fucking server money on shit for himself.

Makes sense. Look at all the advertisers that are tripping over themselves to align themselves with the betas, NEETs and perverts on this site.

>Mook
Motherfucking. Motherfucking. Bah gawd.

Yes he did, but he was trying to sell it as well.

this is correct

Lisa needs braces

>tfw our guy moot will never return

Who cares, Cernovich, Shkreli and Milo have millions to waste
My preference goes to shkreli ('more edge')

Sup Forums is not like most other image boards, it's content gets erased periodically so even with an upgrade to better servers and higher upload limitations the cost should be pretty low.
If he'd get some advertisers that address the general channer, (just like jlist) g2a or other key seller websites, humblebundle etc. I'm sure he could make fucktons of money.

funny a greek happens to be concerned more about the financial state of a burmese umbrella construction board than his own country

>best suggestion for this image: autism

kek

This
Cripple chan and Co. totally suck balls
There's just no place like this
There's no love like the first love

this

>implying advertisers care about who they target
They're doing it for the money.

People are too stupid. Also, laggy

>implying advertisers care about who they target
what is marketing at all

Top kek

>laggy
what is laggy about it?

I'll just assume he's trolling until the site is actually dead.

Looks like Moot set us up a time bomb as a farewell gift.

They don't give a fuck about who's buying their shit.
Ofc they do for marketing reasons like adjusting advertising to get more money out of the target group, but they don't give a damn about imagewise.
Capitalism doesn't have time for racism, sexism, etc. Or caring about whether the customers grow neckbeards or not.

>Is Chink Moot just jewing newfags and retards out of their cash?

Yes.

maybe he meant to say: Sup Forums can't afford that. it would soon die.
his english is terrible.

Do not trust Hiroshiberg's (((claims)))

He's getting people to buy his jew passes

>Capitalism doesn't have time for racism, sexism, etc. Or caring about whether the customers grow neckbeards or not.
Capitalists only want to maximise profits, and doing a careful market investigation leads to more profits. Why on Earth would you pay to advertise your product to a public that won't buy it? That's losing money.

>people literally gave him offers of 1 million or higher
>they were willing to fly to japan with a japanese translator (although he lives in france) to meet with him and make a deal
>turned it down
>XD it'll die soon
If it dies I swear to fucking god every user in your country better go hunting for you and like a pack of rabid refugees on a sexual emergency.

This demographic are completely useless. Maybe only fleshlight producers and gay portals could be interested into. Also, the fact that no banner is to be seen means they either Ask too Much or are just literally bullshitting about shekels need

This.

The stupid cunt uses amazon web service prices to make it seem like it costs $90k a month to run this site. (aws is the most expensive you can get)

plus the 3pb screenshots were from cloudflare CACHED Bandwith, which is FREE.

The uncached Bandwith was around ~$30TB, which is fucking nothing.

Don't believe this lying scamming nip

Pic related

f

They care about being paired with something bad, they won't want to advertise here in worry of being related to nazi's. It's like when a video gets leaked of a famous swimmer smoking pot and his sponsors abandon him.

See he thinks we're tech illitarate like the japs who only use computers for anime

Sup Forums is basically hosted on cloudflare for free

static loaded content = free
dynamic content = pictures being uploaded constnatly and threads being made = not free

know the difference

Thanks, mate.

$20 a year is worth it just to skip the capcha's. Even though they are entertaining once in a while.

If it is, it's voluntary. Several serious buyers have aligned.

The real question is why wouldn't Hiroyuki sell to them?
>Why indeed, Hiro-chan?

The answer is pretty embarrassing.

OSTENSIBLY, the increased costs are due to a massive influx of traffic combined with advertisers such as J-list leaving due to bad publicity, both of which stem from the Fappening.

I don't know whether there's any truth to that, but that's what I've been hearing people say when someone asks "What changed since Moot said the site was doing alright financially?"

After 8 wasted years here, can I finally be free?

Fuckin' Jap, this is bullshit!

There are other image boards.

They're all shit, especially 8gag
even more shit than this one
Dunno about that super secret chan I'm too afraid to go

you're a fucking idiot. I use cloudflare and I know how it works.

>dynamic content = pictures being uploaded constnatly and threads being made = not free

that's not how it works dickhead.

>What are the Maximum upload size limits for each plan?
>Cloudflare limits the maximum amount of data a visitor can upload per request:
>Free: 100MB

if you don't know what you're talking about be quiet

>certain boards only accessible to pass users
To be honest this would be a drastic improvement

It is, he's either lying or shilling.

I lean towards shilling.
Given the enormous damage it inflicted this election, shutting Sup Forums down and compensate Hiro is largely worth the investment.

If I were Soros I'd have done for months.

How can we find a way to ensure Sup Forums will never ever make anyone any money what so ever?

Time for Sup Forums and freedom of expression to die, this isn't what is destined for the future

This

Hiroshima is a samurai level shitposter.

>I used to show up in court
>then one day I overslept, and nothing happened. So I stopped going.
>Nishimura has lost about 50 lawsuits and owes millions of dollars in penalties, which he has no intention of paying

He's just having a giggle.

He pulled this same scammy bullshit with 2ch

next he'll start increasing bans on users with Sup Forums passes to avoid them

then he'll increase post limits so you can only post once every 5 minutes without a Sup Forums pass

then you'll need to buy a Sup Forums pass in order to post anything at all

At the same time, everyone who buys any Sup Forums passes will have all their data sold off

and all posts/posters will have their data sold off as well, although they'll still be anonymous

At the same time as "ads" continue to serve literal actual malware to users

The site ran for 12 years under moot and was able to stay afloat.
In less than a year with hiro, he's fucked it completely.

The guy has 2 million dollar debt he has to pay

THAT is why he is desperate for money like this. He's facing yakuza loans. I hope he fucking disappears.

Then pay denbt you fucker!

we are the disciples of kek
we must get out into the real world and spread the word

>>/vip/

Does this look like a quality board to you?

and nothing of value was lost

Isn't it strange that shills are out in force in this thread after being so quiet over the past days?

It's an op. Sup Forums is sold.

Not when there are no ads. Have you noticed there aren't even ads for japanese fuck toys anymore?

wtf i hate chinks now

He got multi million offer from pharma bro cernovich milo and so forth.

The whole muh money number is now extremely transparent.