Clinton News Network BTFO by Katie Hopkins

youtu.be/Cgs9snGpC2s

Katie never fails to deliver.

cheeky cunt

Fuck that was awesome!

Katie is a liar and an unreasonable bitch, what a whore.

That cunt from cnn actually said their coverage was fair and balanced...

Unfortunately cnn is the only channel allowed on at my work in the break room. They STILL talk about "the tape", even tho nobody cares. Wanna know how much they cover wikileaks?

Me too cause I never see it.

I can't listen to two bitches bickering and talking over each other.

Flattering picture you used there lad

Story on the picture?

God why do all women these days have that disgusting dyke hair cut

It actually looks alright on Katie to be fair

She had epilepsy and face planted but since then they have done some trepanning and cured her.

Check out the top comment.

It's some big black woman.

Pretty sure she had an epileptic fit in the street and fell over

Great job!

She had an operation where they literally cut her skull wide open and removed part of her brain to cure her epilepsy.

It's a shame I agree with her on brexit and trump beca7ae she's a nasty piece of work
I'm right wing but I'm not a soulless hypocritical cunt.

>Believing that google accounts represent genuine identities more than 25% of the time.

I'd give her one for the team

I'm aware of that.

I'm choosing the interpret the situation as if it were true because it's funnier.

Holy shit that's one sick scar. She could go as the bride of frankenstein on halloween without dressing up.

She doesn't believe half of what she says, the really extreme controversial stuff, she just says to get noticed and give herself a platform.

If USA pulls this off. England will be saved. Germany will have Royalty it can look to for spiritual strength as well. hint hint Royals are german. Fuck I hope Trump wins.

ohhhh no... that sucks

Katie Hopkins is the British Ann Coulter. They're both horrid people.

>Brexiteers
Shit I haven't heard that one before

haven't been watching enough then

heard it about a million times

The media has warped your view of her. What makes her nasty?

She can be controversial by saying things she knows will get a reaction from simple minded folk. I do this too, it's amusing.

Exactly.

Fair and balanced...

bleh what a bunch of whiny babies all of them. Like shit who gives a shit what a corporation does legally in the sake for profit? Shit there is no such a thing as unbiased unless one is some sort of fagity as robotic being.

Like all main stream media is just trying to talk about and report on shit that brings in the most views from their audience. Big fucking whoop surprise surprise that a fucking business is doing what is best for their business HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Everyone and everything has natural biases and all them whiny fags looking for some sort of echo chamber that only talks in ways they want should get their head fucking checked for the fucking delusions.

Like why do so many people from every single side whine so fucking much instead of doing something about it. Like fuck independent media exists and if its not to ones like and genuinely believe in the way they thin and see the world then they themselves should take a gamble and make their own independent outlets.

Everyone is such a fucking whiner now a days that its fucking sickening to me as to how prevalent its becoming.

>Everyone is such a fucking whiner now a days that its fucking sickening to me as to how prevalent its becoming.
>posts a whiny rant

lol