Why was CTR such a complete failure?

Why was CTR such a complete failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/david-brock-running-illegal-shadow-campaign-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=_IcnRHr9794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary will win!

Because they don't understand memes. They can only emulate and copy, no originality. Also their shilling does nothing here, this isn't a place where you can shame people.

ok guys here's the plan

listen guys

alright guys are you listening

ok we'll take a bunch of, listen

guys we'll take a bunch of NERD VIRGINS

NERD VIRGINS guys pay attention

we'll put these NERD VIRGINS

in a crowded BULLPEN

and pay them guys this is key

pay them MINIMUM WAGE

to shitpost on internet forums

Well, if you look at this from a Project Management stand point.

CTR was a financial failure. CTR has often described it's self as the "tip of the spear".

Any time people spend money on something they want "deliverables", i.e. what do I walk away with at the end of the day after spending X amount of money.

CTR most likely promised that they would destroy Sup Forums's love of Trump, or at least make it so it had a more left leaning bias.

The only thing CTR did was make it miserable to use Sup Forums .

The very act of shilling is to get other people interested, or other people going along with it.

They basically failed at shilling hard. Hillary and the DNC can see that Sup Forums hasn't turned "purple" and that Safe Space redditors don't want to come here to "battle us".

Basically, CTR at this point is a group of FAILED SHILLS.

So, they probably just got defunded.

It's the most boring, thus logical conclusion.

For the same reasons why giving children with no experience handling a weapon and sending them out to fight rough and ready professional soldiers would do nothing but get them killed in record time.

>wanting to know your weaknesses
nice try CTR

No you

CTR Failed because Hilldog is such a bad candidate

I'll argue that CTR succeeded. (don't care, just devils advocate)

Anytime someone disagrees with someone els they think its CTR. Therefore, CTR destroyed discourse and fact based arguing.

Hired, mostly apathetic help vs. an energized, passionate group. It was destined to fail. The cognitive dissonance between the complete lack of any passion for Hillary in real life and then believing she somehow has an army online just doesn't add up. Fuck off, shills.

The same reason forced memes never work.

The evolution of grass roots support and ideology needs to be organic. It's based on a hivemind mentality where everyone shits into the same bucket and the nuggets of genius will naturally float to the top. Paying someone to replicate the process is just impossible.

CTR did give me amazing counter arguments to Hillary supporters. Thanks to them I've converted most of my office to either vote for Trump, or if they can't there will at least vote Stein or Johnson. That's around 50 or so people btw, I've done my part for the god emperor.

CTR is pretty much gone guys,
Why do you think they failed to bring any "sticking" left wing bias to Sup Forums ?

I mean we all used to be pretty hard LOLbertarian during the Ron Paul years.

But they can't even turn us against Trump.

Hillary is going to loose, or at very least going to have to fight allegations and investigations into vote rigging for-fucking-ever.

She won't be able to govern effectively.

This
And some empathetic hotpockets who persisted. Even if most of you never notice

That's got a lot to do with Trump himself. It's the first time we don't have to choose a two faced monster as our president. Trump could rape a child live on T.V and I'd still vote for him soley to pry control of the government from the globalists.

Literally locked Bernie supporters into a room to "meme" against Trump.

What could go wrong?

They didn't need to try after Trump+deplorables destroyed their own campaign?

I'd say if anything it's back fired, because now all liberals on Sup Forums will alwayse be suspected of being paid shills.

it really confirmed the tinfoiler's "paid shill" theory.

Because they are failures. That's what happens when you hire failures. Just look at their maymays for some hardcore 3rd party embarrassment

guys imagine that beinstein dude being raped by Demarqiz in jail after Trump wins

I think this user is right. We barly trusted eachother before. They just made pol into a much stronger echo chamber where dissenting opinions are now dismissed with ctr shill.
Inb4 ctr shill

Vote for hillary 2016.

The magic only works if you use true virgins. They should have done virginity tests or some shit

Because David Brock is probably a Republican operative like that one leaked email from Wikileaks.

Confirming this.

>Implying CTR isn't currently subverting

why do you think it was? do you think they actually targeted Sup Forums? have you seen how successful they have been on reddit which is browsed by more people than Sup Forums?

i think you're partially correct, but the actions of CTR, and any group like them, only reinforce the primal hatred mankind has for smug bastards.

The easiest way to get someone to hate you is to demand their respect. If CTR's goal was to strawman Sup Forums, they failed because all it engendered was animosity against themselves from both sides.

I think they failed

I think CTR might have been shut down due to legal reasons
westernjournalism.com/david-brock-running-illegal-shadow-campaign-hillary-clinton/

Because ctr isn't nearly as prevalent here as people think.
They're also unoriginal

Apparently CTR being used by a super PAC would have violated election law

because they tried to win a memetic warfare

They were quickly exposed through leaks and on top of that the leaks were very embarrassing.

Nerd virgins never had a drink in their life and they thought they could wrestle in the demon pit with stale memes.

We do it for free losers. This what we do all day and now we will poison your mind with the red pill.

Remember you are here forever now.

Well, CTR were shills.

"an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others." ~ Some Web Dictionary

Basically, they failed to "encourage others".

They didn't help turn any more LOLbertarian leaning Sup Forums users into Hillary supporters, and they didn't get liberal Redditors to flood our boards.

I think the fact that all the spam, all the flooding, all the "shilling" was still just CTR is what caused them to pull funding from CTR.

At the end of the day, the DNC paid CTR to temporary and mildly disrupt an un-censored news source. ( i mean face it, the board is still very usable for Trump lovers )

They have no "take home", no "lasting effect".

Except for maybe the lasting effect of everyone thinking liberals on Sup Forums are paid shills.

>CTR did give me amazing counter arguments to Hillary supporters. Thanks to them I've converted most of my office to either vote for Trump, or if they can't there will at least vote Stein or Johnson. That's around 50 or so people btw, I've done my part for the god emperor.

Jesus, man. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound

P.E.P.E > C.T.R

Because they fumbled through their learning curve in front of us.

For shame nerd virgins. For shame.

Occams razor bro

>Sup Forums is so full of irrelevant underage that they need to roleplay as "fighters with memes" in order to rationalize what utter failures they are and why their parents dont even want to make contact with them

SAD

This is a good thing for us.

We support Trump. no amount of shilling will change this.

Now instead you've given up simple labels for anyones of dissenting veiws.

Much like liberal call others racist to disarm, any left leaning veiws expressed arre shutdown as shills

CTR solidified our resolve and we're stronger for it.

They didn't. They just aren't on Sup Forums. Have you been on kikebook lately?

>they

Ctr pls. anons are talking.

This will dissipate after a while. Give it time.

You can't stop the signal, op.

It was here before they got here.
They just cemented the fact that there are paid shills.

I would argue that there are other paid operators on various public opinion outlets. If you see one roach skurry across your floor... there are probably 1,000 others in the walls.

CTR are just the only ones we were able to unmask.

i.e. the most incompetent

The fact they are paid for...what a fucking waste of money. Hookers and blow would have been a better investment.

All CTR managed to do was get the entire population of the internet to assume any Hillary supporter was a paid shill. Thats called failing fucking fantastically.

Nah, CTR just failed.

Yeah that's a great perspective. I've often wondered how many groups are behind posts on 4c, rather than individuals.

What's going on in that image?

The difference in moral between fanatics and conscripts is great.

If I am willing to walk through fire for trump, I will meme for trump. Shills have no such enthusiasm.

You know how autists don't understand humor or irony? Like that.

It's the difference between fanatics and conscripts.

I will walk through fire to cast my vote. Shills can not match my high energy.

You people are schizophrenic as fuck if you think CTR ever had a meaningful or significant presence on Sup Forums.

Meanwhile, they completely commandeered the ENTIRE politics subreddit on Reddit which has ten times the viewership that this shithole does. Seriously, look at that page. It's unironically 100% anti-Trump and pro-Hillary. That's where the CTR money went. They replaced damn near every single moderator while you apes flung shit at each other and pretended like this little corner of the internet that normies purposefully avoid had some sort of meaningful impact on the political sphere of America.

For all we know, Sup Forums its self could be one big psy-op like ISIS

There was probably a lot of hope that we would give them what they wanted.

Could you imagine how big of a pay day it would be if Sup Forums actually had heavily incited violence, started various NAZI / White Supremacist groups, and just all out anarchy?

It would of much more quickly cemented numerous western governments campaigns for more internet control.

However all we do is sit here and meme.

I think they really want to cause a explosive reaction with the white population in western countries. If you notice they are going to just keep trying to get a reaction until they make it illegal to be a white male.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IcnRHr9794

because you can't pay people to pretend to like you and expect the same result as if they did

You can't force the internet to do anything.

Sorry phone fucked up and I double posted. Sorry have more pics of the semen demon as an apology.

>A

Anyone who has been on this website for at least a few months knows very well that forced memes just don't work out. Memes must be spontaneous and natural.

Hillary Clinton is like the Beyonce of the political world... paying people to pretend their interested in her or pretend they like her. Nothing is genuine with that corrupt psycho.

you may not realize, but they're all talking to themselves.
I have a gigantic autist's excel file of their usernames. Their conversion rate was unexpectedly low.

Because we all deal with Aussie and Canadian shitposters on a daily basis, so CTR ain't shit to us

Anyone else feel like their net impact was actually an increase in Trump support? By being so open about the existence of CTR, and by shilling so hard and often, I feel like a greater number of people were probably coerced into voting Trump from the whole thing.

They mereley adopted the memes. We were molded by them.

Their fucking around here only served to make us more virulent monsters. Their attempts to publicize our monstrousness only made us more infectious.

GG no RE CTR.

What's a CTR?

Stop fucking posting this.

On the original site, on the bottom of the page, it said: "This website is SATIRE".

Because they have no balls and are faggot pushovers

Plus the pay isn't good

Yeah that's true, but I reckon the toxicity of the environment here totally destroys any structured attempt at control. Someone might have intentions to send discourse into a certain direction, but we ultimately shape where it goes. Like dropping aluminium into lava.

Haha. You don't get it, do you.

>On the original site
There wasn't an original site, dummy.

This.

They hired people that had never been to Sup Forums before; hadn't even heard of it

Pathetic

A convenient boogeyman.

Not really. If they destroyed any legitimacy Hillary supporters had online that doesn't really help her campaign.
It just propagates the idea that you need to be paid to even pretend to like her

Because they employed the dregs of society.

Burnouts, NEETS and college kids shackled by debt from their underwater basket weaving tier degrees.

They crammed these misfits into cubicles in shitty offices. Had them work under 1984-grade Surveillance, gave them a hastily written manual on what Sup Forums was, and set them loose to shitpost.

Queue massive turnover, as they burned out, got redpilled by what they saw, leaked material, jumped ship, and otherwise were used up like the expendable units they were hired to be.

Compare all that versus us. People here because we want to be here. We believe in what we are doing because we know the truth. We've seen the redpill, read about (((who))) perverted the world to be as it is now. And we are legion.

There was never a way CTR with its revolving door of low grade losers, trading their dignity for chump change, could win.

That's just it. There's no proof CTR ever posted here. Sup Forums always releases these fake shill "releases" like to support the idea that everyone making any argument that is favorable to Clinton out as a shill. It's a very basic retarded tactic but I'm not surprised that it worked well on Sup Forums which is looking for any excuse to be dismissive of dissenting opinion.

So now any time someone brings up a poll, they're a shill. Any time someone points out a Trump controversy, shill. Any time Trump is criticized, shill. It has ruined discourse, but it isn't CTR that has done so. Just Sup Forums shitposters who knew Sup Forums was paranoid enough to buy the boogeyman bit.

I wouldn't celebrate too soon. The EU is planning to launch a CTR-style group soon to promote 'counter narratives' on their policies and topics they get criticised over like immigration. Should be a much more professional setup than CTR as well.

That said, the Russian shills are still in a league of their own by comparison.

Plus the EU ones will just be good fun to scrap with and they'll be even more of us to fight them. 2017 is going to be THE year of meme wars over the future of Europe with how many major elections there is that nationalists have a viable stake in.

Very close to this.

We're high grade losers; schadenfreude junkies, nihilists, frog-worshipping doomsday cultists.

We're motivated by the next fix, the next thrill.

They hired unmotivated low grade losers to try to emulate us for the purposes of subversion. Not only were their products unattractive, they were easy to spot, and their dissonant presence only strengthened our products and gave us a gauge to indirectly measure our efficacy.

SHUT UP. You mean the party doesn't have to be over??

>The difference in morale between fanatics and conscripts is great.

Kek Vult!

For the God-Emperor!

CTR obviously exists and maintains a presence here.
Try lurking a bit

Good point, but Sup Forums isn't /USelection/ and CTR will be gone soon enough. And they don't venture into threads like /sg/

I'd say that CTR succeeded in making us wary and aggressive towards Serbposters. Leafs were always shitposters, but the amount of CTR using Serbian proxies really bums me out, because Serb posters were broposters before CTR came along. Now I have to look at a Serb sideways every time I read their post.

Empty passion. Greed was the only motivation.

We do it for free. For Kek. For dubbs.

It's impossible to force any kind of narrative on Sup Forums. It simply doesn't work like normal social media. You can't make a post and bombard it with "likes" to give a false sense of community consensus. You can't effectively slide an undesirable post out of sight because of the sheer number of people posting at all hours of the day. You can't shame people (legitimately or falsely) for having the "wrong" opinions. You can't discredit arguments with arguments of racism or misogyny because nobody gives a shit about political correctness. You can't divide and conquer because Sup Forums is such a huge melting pot of opinions that it's impossible to split people into individual camps. You can't influence with memes because for each meme you try to create, Sup Forums will spawn fifty more. You can't shame people because nobody has an identity that can be tied to their posts. You can't blend in with the crowd because Sup Forums culture is an entity unto itself, and it's clear to everyone when there's an outsider in their midst. You can't shut it down by creating chaos because Sup Forums is in a perpetual state of somewhat organised chaos.

Their tried and true shilling techniques simply do not work here. They never stood a chance.

I've been here longer than you. Long enough to understand the mentality on this board. There is no "obviously". There's zero proof they come here and it's even illogical to assume that with 55 employees that they would bother with this board much if at all.

You do not know who is posting here and assuming makes you an idiot.

EASY. CTR has been ditched in favor of robo replies. Just look at any online media article and the comments aimed at Trump are mostly generic insults from bogus accounts from Jewberg.. For example, "Oh look, another Trumpeteeer off his meds", or "Its over Dumpsters!!".

Its hilarious once you see through it.

It should be pretty obvious if you have been around any meaningful amount of time

Im a huge Trump fan and I occasionally troll trumpsters myself. fact

They concern trolled, they spammed, they shilled. Worked here and there, but they didn't get the replies/shekels they needed, so it was ultimately a failure. It's weird that we still can't mention B.F. (immediate ban to please our ZOG masters). Strange. Thischan is cucked as fuck.

>You can't blend in with the crowd because Sup Forums culture is an entity unto itself, and it's clear to everyone when there's an outsider in their midst.

I've been coming to Sup Forums for nearly 6 years at this point(and Sup Forums for nearly a decade) and I am regularly accused of being "new" for disagreeing. See: You're mistaking falling into a hivemind for being a regular, and that isn't the case. It's actually much more likely that any given person posting frog memes and professing pro-Trump stuff came here in the last year.

I don't think this board is as hard to influence as you think it is. What you mean to say is that it's hard to influence it to specific positions. Notably left leaning positions. But that doesn't mean it can't be influenced or bought. It just means the left has to influence it into being the "bad" kind of right wing that earns them bad publicity instead of convincing them to go left.

I've been around for a meaningful time and I don't think it's obvious. I think the vast majority of CTR accusations are incorrect. Possibly all of them.

The people you're responding to are either people who disagree with you who are intentionally trying to make you angry or "false flaggers" trying to reinforce unity by setting up strawmen/paper dummies for the group to tear down. If YOU'D been here long enough, you'd know enough to spot this kind of behavior.

TFW you realize all these years /pol has been you and just 30 other guys trolling each other. well done lads, you got me good.

CTR attacked Wikileaks which is 100% credible
CTR also fought with imaginary Russians in their head lmao

Why would anyone vote for this hideous beast?

Fuck off shill newfag shit sprocket

I can't vote because I'm bonglish.
You fat buger eaters have a a vote. Fucking use it.

>But that doesn't mean it can't be influenced or bought. It just means the left has to influence it into being the "bad" kind of right wing that earns them bad publicity instead of convincing them to go left.

Sup Forums has been the "bad" kind of right-wing since it was /new/, but since posts on here have no ties to your identity, it doesn't really matter.

I can't, I'm being paid to stay here...remember?

Well, right. But I mean influencing it to do actual "happenings" that aren't in their best interest. That is possible to do. Convincing them to change their mind to something more moderate or left is essentially impossible through shilling. Convincing them to do something stupid in the name of a right wing stance? Very possible. Convincing them to waste their time with fruitless conspiracy theories? Very possible. Stuff like that.

1 you can't shame or bully someone into idea changes

2 they had really weak arguments

Streisand effect