/Ohio/

What senators and issues are we voting for guys?

You better vote the orange guy. Ohio it's my insurance if he doesn't become president.

Ohio Master Race Cincinnati Sector. Vote for anybody that will hopefully do the exact of opposite of pussified progressive liberals.

Here in Cuyahoga the suburbs are 80+% Trump, if the inner city part of Cleveland goes 40% he's gonna win Ohio just off our county.

Get rid of Comcast as the only fucking isp in the state because its fucking awful paying 60 dollars a month for dsl

Yes on issue 3

What the hell are you talking about, I've had both frontier and time warner. Comcast isn't the only isp here

Fuck armstrong. Just a bunch of jews.

Fuck off dickhead, Florida are the master race.

MICHIGAN MASTER RACE

Like clockwork.

Columbus, I've seen Hillary signs in the SWPL areas but I've actually seen more Trump signs in the undergrad dorm windows.

East Lansing reporting in

Work in a very dark part of downtown Canton.

I've seen two Shillary signs and more than two dozen Trump signs in the local neighborhood.

What exactly does this mean?

Southfield reporting

God I love this state

Illinois here. Never understood why Michigan and Ohio hated each other.

Michigan has an inferiority complex, China.

This. Look at his nasty little op image. Nothing like our majestic reptile swamplords. A pathetic little thread that ought to be deleted

macomb county reporting in

Nigger I'm studying abroad here.

dont be racist
vote for hillary

thanks,
- the rest of the world

Youngstown fag reporting in. LOTS of traditional Democrat union leech types are jumping on the Trump train. His anti-NAFTA/globalism stance is very popular here.

Akron here. Fuck Michigan in their stupid faggot asses. Also, go Tribe.

I live in maple heights, where you at senpai?

florida is the sweaty nutsack of america

Cuyahoga county here.

I never seen a Hillary sign or shirt. Have seen plenty of Trump signs and hats. Just last night I saw a poo in loo wearing a MAGA hat.

You guys are alright.

Fuck Indiana though

>MICHIGAN
fucking gross.
you niggers cant even drive.
illinois isnt some great place but fucking shit am I sick of people deepthroating Mich when the clearly far superior Wisconsin is just as close.

Athens reporting, nothing but liberals here, unfortunately

Michigan here. Fuck off, Cornfield.

Ohio stole land from us, then used us being upset over that to try to block us from becoming a state. We were literally on the brink of war over it. Now it's mostly over college football.

Essentially, Ohio is Michigan's deadbeat older brother.

daily reminder that everything that touches the Great Lakes is rightful Michigan clay
We'll let you become citizens if you purge the nigs and Canadians with us

Only states that have publix are allowed to post in this thread.

the deadbeat older brother who's presidential and went to space? we homer you grimes?

Shut the fuck up china.

The deadbeat older brother who's so redneck that Waffle House decided to set up shop there

>Ohio stole land from us
suck it faggot. o and good luck finding a job there in the great state of unemployment

Youngstown here. See lots of hillary ads on tv, but mostly 70/30 trump on signs in yards.

>losing to penn state

YOU WILL UNCONDITIONALLY SURRENDER THE TOLEDO STRIP TO MICHIGAN IMMEDIATELY

just stop, troy.

I fucking hate you hicks and your retarded fetish for football. You retards do not have a single half decent professional sports team. REEEEEEEE

Jew Yorker reporting in. Ohio literally doesn't matter i don't get what you're so proud about

What's on the ballot?

Obviously can't let Teddy Strickland fuck us up again, but what issues are there really?

Down here in Chimpcinnati it's the usual bullshit about school funding and "3CDC is racist" muh streetcar black mayor's legacy etc.

Yes brothers

And you want to lick it. Admit it.

Either you're from NYC proper and your opinion means less than nothing or you're from upstate NY and are literally getting cucked by the city. No matter what you're less relevant than a swing state, friendo.

tell me about Ohio, why do they vote for the comb over man?

Cleveland Cavaliers

Cincy fag here. 3CDC is the fucking best thing that ever happened to OTR, all those niggers can suck a dick.

All I know is, the next time John "Oathbreaker" Kasich is on the ballot he needs to be gone. I fucking hate that rat dick faggot.

Was about to post this, Ohio = cucks

See you the 19th.

Cbus reporting in. It's like 2/3 trump here. Even the nig nogs are saying fuck Hillary. Mostly the people wanting her here are the hippy cunts and the sheltered school shooter kids.

Parma here. Cuyahogans ww@?

WOWWAY is the isp to get if you can.

Cheep rates and decent speeds

Strongsville here.

Agreed 110% but you know how fucking mad the nigger population is about the fact that their ghetto is being forcibly improved.

Good to hear. I need to take a walk through campus and see this for myself.
Also Cbus. This is good to hear. I have seen many signs around at all, although twice I've seen groups of Trump supporters out by the road waving flags and signs. Seemed like they were getting lots of love from people driving by.
However I work with a lot of millennials and let me tell you, they're all in for Hilldawg. I love my job but they make me want to die sometimes.

Sup my man, I own a house in Cuyahoga Falls! Right next to the DQ on portage trail.

*haven't seen many yard signs

i live in kentucky, so i'm a lucky bastard who can vote for rand paul

>Ohioans
>Premier Corn State
>Doesn't even acknowledge Illinoisan supremacy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Living in Clifton made me a racist. I am from NKY so I grew up believing that "we're all the same" bullshit. UC was an eye opener.

I've never lived down there, but I visited a friend who went to UC a few times and holy shit. Clifton is the biggest shithole I've ever been to in my life.

I'm not voting for Rob Portman because he opposes Trump, I'm voting for Tom Connors
Not voting for my US rep either (Pat Tiberi), I'll vote for the Green party candidate

Just north of Cinci - they love my Hillary for Prison shirt around here. I don't think Ohio is as blue as they'd have you think.