ERB

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

Well Sup Forums, what did you think?

I thought it was about the best you could have expected, given they're supposed to make them somewhat fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to be fair, he fared worse at the presidential debates

>You wanna break the glass ceiling
>Hillary I sense it
>but the only crack you'll find
>is my ass pressed against it

Honestly, I think this is gold.

The Trump impression was really good I thought. Lines were funny. Not too biased against Trump. Youtube comments, as usual, are retarded. Really reinforcing the meme that Trump supporters can't take a joke.

Yeah, there's comments in there saying "It's biased" in both directions. And complaints that Lincoln didn't hit a woman, as if that wouldn't have been out of character.

I don't envy the ERB guys having to try and make something decent while not stepping on toes of 50% of their fanbase. It looks like both sides are taking it poorly.

I just like the lyrics, they were great.

fuck off with this gay shit

>attempts to paint Trump as racist by implying he says "niggers' when that only makes them racist for implying it
kek

This.

It's not my fault your election is a joke.

That was a 10/10 line

Clearly one-sided. Usually Lincoln steps in and goes through how both choices are shit but this time he only came down on Trump.

This, the rap section wasnt too bad but the lincoln intervention was just low energy and SAD.

Yeah, I don't really care though. It's a rap battle, not a presidential debate. And Trump clearly won the rap battle, imo, Hillary's lines had no weight.

Also seeing Hillary flinch when Lincoln made like he was going to smack her was adequate. It showed she was getting special treatment, idk what more you could ask for without it blatantly sucking Trump's cock.

, how fucking old are you idiots? Cringing terribly that you are unironically watching, reviewing, and giving commentary on this stupid fucking video. Hahaha you guys are fucking retarded.

Sure 1 line out of the terrible low energy impression of him, makng him say things he NEVER said that if Trump supporters say it was great them everyone will shout racist. And Lincoln says she will win. It wasn't even the slapping. Lincoln would never have supported a female President.

After they had George Washington apologize to a black guy for slavery and then support trannies over hulk I was done.

What happened to their Russia ERB
They going to side against Russia and make a new one? Fucks sake. Stay politically neutral for simple entertainment.

Except just because you read into it autistically doesn't mean that's what they did or how it is interpreted by others. Message matters. This is basically propaganda

Isn't that the point of these videos though, to exaggerate the personalities for comedic effect?

biased garbage. the last Abe line was literally, you better win...fuck that

I hate how they portrayed him differently than the last time he was in ERB (Donald Trump vs Ebonybbw Scrooge)
They just had to make him more evil in this one and shit a layer of bias all over for good measure

No need to be mad bro, nobody cares that you couldn't understand it.

Like I said, it's a rap battle. They one of Romney vs Obama had both of them saying shit they'd never actually say.
youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc

You don't have to like it though, I'm just sharing because I thought it was funny.

That one didn't have it leaning towards Obama in the slightest

This is the second rap battle Donald trump was in
The first one he was more lively
If they were to exaggerate the personalities Hillary would be coughing or smiling with head bobs after every line
For trump he would be shoulding something along the lines of making something great again
They weren't subtle and outright ENDORSED Hillary with immaculate personalities to boot

having him actually slap her
she wants equality she gets equality