Look Johnny! We're getting a reboot

cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=s-aInKCWnnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fight the wage gap with me!

The buildup to that joke was incredible

Can't wait to hear people bitch about this one now.

>2016/04/13

It'll take an instant nosedive like the PPG reboot did.

>Feminist friendly Johnny Bravo

This is the reboot I always wanted

Will Seth MacFarlane be involved?

Considering he worked on classic Johnny Bravo, I would actually consider trusting him with this if it was real.

Let's hope he is

I thought we were going to get Johnny Test.

Thank god it wasn't.

Hopefully the reboot isn't too bad

Johnny Bravo can never be today

This is probably a response to the duck tales reboot being successful

This. Four months left in the year and not a word?
Plus no linked source in the article?

>the volcano island episode
>they need a virgin sacrifice to save the island and the islanders throw Johnny in
>the volcano spits him back out and erupts

Johnny Bravo was gold.

>people are falling for this

Yes
>more episodes of Johnny Bravo hooking up with animal ladies

Actually read the linked article. The whole thing is a joke.

>headlined by Andromeda Antony, a woman with a bachelor’s degree in woman’s studies, a master’s degree in gender studies, and a doctorate in woman’s gender studies

>We did not reach out to her for comment. She called us up. We still don’t know how she got our number

Nah, we all know it will be used as a vehicle to point out how stupid and chauvinistic white men really are.

Season 2-3 > everything else

If they were to reboot the show, I doubt it would be as different as people think. I mean, he's a walking caricature of toxic masculinity. Feminists would love him.

>cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=s-aInKCWnnc

>thread is full of people who believe everything they read on the internet regardless of absurdity
I thought you were better than this, Sup Forums.

But he would have to be constantly beaten down and okay, you may have a point.

Be it real or fake, Johnny Bravo can only exist in his time. A satirical hunky man gone out to be having a hard time finding women. You'd literally have one episode where Johnny downloads Tinder.

>The new creative team is headlined by Andromeda Antony, a woman with a bachelor’s degree in woman’s studies, a master’s degree in gender studies, and a doctorate in woman’s gender studies.

What did she learn exactly? I have to know. Hundreds to thousands of hours of study material amount to something

>“One of the women on the writing staff said she found the old show funny. She said it was humorous for a muscly guy to be a dumb wimp who was terrible with women. She said she found the pick-up lines to be witty. I told her none of that is ever funny. Johnny once got in a woman’s view, moved in close to sniff her and then said ‘You smell kind of pretty. Want to smell me?’ That is not funny. She had to be let go. She thought the misogynistic comments were funny because society pressured her to find that funny. The poor girl had no mind of her own

I feel in some way the article is biased with this paragraph. Still, if true she's really stuck deep up her own ass

Did he ever get lucky?

Yes. Though it's not clear how

I unironically would watch a Johnny Bravo and Quagmire crossover.

Maybe on Adult Swim?

I hated the Suzy redesign. Everything else I didn't mind.

Is it true Van Partible hated Karl and Pops?

Animals and furries were in to him, so....

Ohhhhhh i was so hyped until i noticed its just some bullshit cynical blog post.

I really would like a SuzyxJohnny shipping subplot. She was the only one who understood him as a friend. Its just the age gap that was creepy.

Are those comments ironic or do they really not realize the article is satire?

Wait, that happened?

You don't remember the time he hooked up with a werewolf or a LITERAL TALKING DEER who had a jealous crustacean ex-boyfriend?

God is dead

the show was better with them, so i could believe that

That scared the absolute fuck out of me ... before I read through and realized what was going on.

>2016/04/03
It should have been obvious you guys.

>posts well after that had been established
>"i'm smart, see!"
stupid female

>the manspreading episode

I don't think putting johnny in a chastity cage was a fair punishment

Manspreading became a dead meme when feminazis were shown how much they love using empty bus seats to house their oversized purses.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds tho.

I will never not love this.

>Johnny Bravo in this current as social climate

There's no fucking way. No one can take a joke anymore.

>2016

Nice fake shit

Why is there an animaI running [as]