South Park

So apparently the next season is in September, at least according to some streaming sites.

Apparently they're going back to their original episodic format and are sick of politics so this could be their renaissance.

What episodes, in that case, would you like to see done?

Honestly, I hope they do one about the eclipse. I think there's some funny shit they can do with that.

They should mock assholes
Not shitty people but literal assholes with poop covering it

Something about esports or hardcore gayming. It's still embarrassing they can't go after Trump jokes after meltdown.

nothing, it should have ended with You're Getting Old

Since the game is finally coming out soon, I want at least an episode that loosely ties into it like the A song of Ass and Fire trilogy did with the Stick of Truth..

Silly legends/folklore like Skuzzle Butt.

The Eclipse? My money's on snake people.

>can't go after Trump

They don't want to, and honestly no one else does either- way too much fucking politics, just focus on good stories now.

I want an episode about Kenny's brother, he's the only sibling of the main 4 who we still know nothing about

We've had multiple Shelly, Ike and Karen episodes, I just want to know what's Kevin's deal

Plus, they already had a ton of Trump jokes last season. To keep going would be to beat a dead horse.

I'd like to see him get with Shelly. He seems a bit stupid, and since his parents regularly abuse each other, he might take her violence as a sign of love.

I don't think they should shy away from *social* topics, as that's been the show's lifeblood since season 3 at least, but they should be able to hold some relevance at least a few years after the episode premieres, like the Rainforest and Smug Alert episodes.

Episodes I'd like to see. How about this

>kenny wants a nintendo switch for christmas in time for mario odyssey to come out
>works double shifts at city wok so he can buy it himself (not trusting his dad to give a damn about him), plus extra presents for his brother and sister
>just as he scrapes together the cash he needs for the mario odyssey bundle, cartman buys the last one as a present for heidi
>kenny is fucking fuming and vows revenge
>decides to take off his parka and disguises himself as a girl that will woo cartman into being unfaithful and giving the switch to him instead
>kyle finds out and struggles to tell who's in the wrong
>stan and butters can tell what's going on just by looking at the disguised kenny and follow suit by crossdressing themselves and also tricking cartman into buying them shit
>???
>possible climax where every boy except tweek and craig are disguised as girls, wendy finds out about stan and gets confused, etc

It's not perfect but it has potential. I just like the idea of a funny crossdressing Kenny story after the whole princess thing that never gets used

bump

I like not knowing ahead of time. As long as they drop the serialization, I'm good.

Decent idea but it's a bit too similar to the Cissy episode, when Cartman pretends to be transginger only to get his own bathroom.
I've personally always wanted an episode focused on 'Craig's gang'. Craig, Token, Clyde and Jimmy - though now I assume Tweek is part of it now. Something like them trying to have a mundane day but indirectly being affected by Stan and his friends shenanigans. Maybe to expand on their lives more or get another point of view from the main characters (and Randy).

I honestly liked the season arc about the SJWs and ads. I thought it was pretty funny. Really it's just the last season was such a fuck up

>As long as they drop the serialization, I'm good.
Agreed.

I hope Cartman corrupts Heidi and she becomes the Cartman of the girls. Perhaps not as over the top, but clearly the asshole of their group, perhaps playing off of Wendy's self righteousness in a similar manner to Cartman and Kyle. Not saying she should be a carbon copy, but vaguely similar maybe. She was already a bitch to Marjorine.

What are they going to do about Garrison?

Unless they come up with a quick, buyable excuse to get him out of the White House, we probably won't see him again this year.

He could just quit, is in character for Garrison to just give up. But I don't know if he is that necessary as a teacher, season 19 was good and we only saw the classroom like 3 times.

Maybe we'll finally get that civil war/'social justice warriors' arc Sup Forums's been pitching since Fractured was first announced.

Remember when Kenny was the youngest and he tried to get Karen aborted?

That reminds me; wouldn't be surprised if we get a game tie-in, like when Stick of Truth came out.

To be fair their parents are cursed by cthulhu or something, so who knows how their family works. Karen could have rocketed out of mama mccormick full-grown the day after that episode took place.

this is the only truth

They can't because they realize that a lot of their fans would be butthurt if they went after Trump

Wendy is so cute

She is kind of adorable sometimes, but she can be obnoxious too. But at least she gets called on it every once in a while.

Butters is all around cuter.

Sup Forums, I'm here to tell you that words are like bullets.

this is a high tier episode, it's one of the only ones where I remember cheering for cartman the entire time

Who was in the wrong here?

I don't think there's anything they can do, actually. It doesn't matter if they're sick of politics because now everything is politicized to the point that it's unavoidable. Any topic they cover will be reduced down to partisan bitching.

Well if that ain't the fucking truth I dunno what that is. And I feel they're aware of the all encompassing atmosphere of moral outrage on both sides. I doubt they'll go directly after politics (as in government/political figures), but the morality and culture war shit is unavoidable.

I was enjoying it at first and then it just kept fucking going.

Granted there's some funny jokes and episodes, but as a whole arc...it's just too much.

>randy tackling Barbrady
>theyre just ninjas!

>tweak and craig

>ike

Fuck. When he's marching and Kyle asks him where he's going and he's just like to canada to save the princess.

Every fucking time

This would have been great if was like an S4 epsiode but nowadays it would be cluttered with transgender nonsense

They don't want to because literally every joke has been made.
You watch any episode of SNL from the past year and a half and it's literally just the same jokes about spray tans and toupees and wanting to fuck his daughter.
Over and over and over again.

Matt and Trey acknowledged that, while Trump is of course deserving of mockery, literally everyone is doing it, to the point that it's become hackneyed.

>They get in exactly one lick at Trump in the entire season
>He just shows up to class one day like everything is normal
>He's still in his suit and hair and everything
>"Uh, President Garrison, aren't you.. you know, supposed to be running the country or something?"
>"Probably, yeah."
>Goes back to teaching without another word
>Everyone just accepts it immediately
>Life continues as normal, only Garrison is dressed like Trump and people occasionally reference him being the President

I want at least one Kenny episode because Kenny is best boy. Maybe a Mysterion based one?

His relationship with his little sister is adorable.

>Good ol' Cartman and Butters episode (I think I recall them saying they wanted to do more stuff in the spirit of AWESOME-O this season)
>Meta-commentary on the network/television industry, maybe making fun of how South Park is the only worthwhile programming Comedy Central has aside from reruns of Futurama and It's Always Sunny
>Three-parter arc that leads into TFBW the same way Black Friday led into Stick of Truth
>The idea mentioned where we follow a group of side-characters as their day is affected by the main characters doing something annoying and topical off-screen
>Return of Nathan and Mimsy
>More Kenny
>Some kind of closure to Memberberries, even if it's just a throwaway joke in the season premier
>An absurd bottle episode about nothing in particular like Free Wylzyx or Super Fun Tyme
>Something involving Satan
>An episode about North Korea/Kim Jung Un

Wtf happened to the fractured but whole?

Release date is in October

Cartman.

Kyman canon when

I thought that the Song of Ass and Fire trilogy was made because they thought the game wasn't going to come out?

This new drama coming out about Joss Whedon could be good material for Cartman and Heidi.

I know everyone says it but I still hope we get another episode with the kids just fucking around doing kid shit.

I really liked season 20 so I won't mind season 21 if it's a little serialized. I hope they cover

>The eclipse
>Emoji Movie/terrible animated movies
>one episode about Mr.Garrison and his member berries
>Cartman and Heidi stuff
>A Mysterion and Coon episode
Charlottesville and the aftermath of things that followed after Trump's election
>Randy antics

I will be satisfied as long as they keep up basic continuity.

>>The idea mentioned where we follow a group of side-characters as their day is affected by the main characters doing something annoying and topical off-screen
It'd be funny if we got to see the main boys' adventure in one episode, and at the end, Craig and his gang lash out at them. And we don't get an explanation until next week's episode, which shows their side of the story.

This. I want more focus on the boys just living their lives. I think the best episodes are not about them getting embroiled in someone's adventure, but just doing their own thing and having their own plots expand into craziness. Like the Lord of the Rings parody.