22Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist...

>22Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son

1 John 2:22

Who else is sick and tired od papal heresies? seriously, how do I Protestant?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxtJbvwuuxd9H5JTUe6KAtvfVnQcRbrmz&v=typ2pl2L47k
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/brokencross/brokencross.htm
novusordowatch.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek holy shit even the pope's a protestant

>sick of heresy
>wants to become protestant
kek

if you're polish papiez will wait in heaven and hell for you.饹矤

he didn't say that

Now I officially get to be enlightened by my own intelligence and by the eternal love of G-d in heaven at the same time.

Nothing personnell, christfags...

In Pope Francis heaven there is room for everybody except white christian males.

Now I officially get to be doubly euphoric. Both enlightened by my own intelligence, and enlightened by a phony God's eternal blessing in heaven. All while I stay home on Sunday while the ignorant fools go to their little cult services.

Nothing personnell, christfags.

fuck it said my post didn't go through

Last true pope has died a long time ago.

Crypto-jew
Catholic church was takes over in the 60's
Illumanati confirmed

What did you really say, Bergie?

JUST CATHOLIC MY EUROPE UP FAMILIA

>2016
>still believing in semitic scam religions

everything that you think is good about christianity, is because of it's European and Greco-Roman background. the pure religion itself is disgusting

What does "believe in God" even mean?

Search Pastor Steven Aderson on jewtube. His channel sanderson1611 is updated with multiple new sermons every week.

He has videos about everything I have had a question about. He's based.
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxtJbvwuuxd9H5JTUe6KAtvfVnQcRbrmz&v=typ2pl2L47k

crypto-jew also
The catholic church is a tool of Satan now

>everything that you think is good about christianity, is because of it's European and Greco-Roman background

On the contrary, the garbage in the Bible that was written in Greek, especially heretical Platonic bullshit, is where the religion went wrong.

And this "follow the natural virtues and you don't need to believe in Christ" bullshit is straight Enlightenment garbage.

What is good about Christianity came from Christ.

Vatican 2 is heresy
The church brought in loads of pedo's knowing full well what would happen
The jews are trying to discredit Christianity
The broken cross is satanic

Protestantism is even more heretical. Embrace the Orthodox faith Hrvoje. It is the original Christian church and the only one that's not currently cucked.

>Search Pastor Steven Aderson on jewtube

Ive been following him for a year almost, baptist are pretty based. They seem to be the ultimate denomination, adventist seems kind of weird while baptist seem genuinly God-fearing people.

>everything that you think is good about christianity, is because of it's European and Greco-Roman background.

piss of snow nigger Varg. fundamental baptists are pretty based.

So dogma is the inspired word of God?

Don't go protestant. It's just "make your own christianity.religion"
At least if you want to change, go orthodox

Go orthodox

Sprinkle baptist will burn in hell
Musical instruments in the church is heresy

>Embrace the Orthodox faith Hrvoje. It is the original Christian church and the only one that's not currently cucked.

YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS

religion of russianess is the lowest tier

If a Catholic goes against the word of the (((Pope))) does it make him a heretic?

I'm not talking about ignoring papal influence all together like protestants.

>orthodox

the most unchristian sect of all prots >>>cath>>orthodoxy

Kill yourself cathocuck

>The Church wasn't full of pedos before Vatican 2
user plz

Church of Christ is the only true church

Uses the Bible, the inspired word of God, and only the Bible as a path to salvation.

Anything else is heresy and believing in it will earn you a place in hell.

POLAND YES

>Church of Christ

is that an Adventist church?

You don't Protestant. You orthodox. If you are trying to get away from heresy, protestantism is definitely the wrong path.

The pope is infallible and the voice of Christ in Earth. He sure knows more about this shit than you.

Maybe the bible wasnt so faithful, Christ changed opinions, whatever. He is the pope and you are not. And if you are catholic you know he is right.

Thanks Francis. I will live like an atheist all my life, and if Im wrong I still go to heaven. And if someone tries to stop me, I ll say "well the fucking pope told me so, why did you put a lying pope in charge? uh? UH? Move faggot"

Adventists was started by a charlatan and taken over by a whack-a-mole seer chick and her weirdo friends.

That Saturday worship is a hook that sounds biblically correct but just sucks you into a Mormon like cult. The psychic wrote more verse than is contained in the Bible, and the 7th Day Adventists regard it as canonical. Beware.

I like Baptists that are KJV and do not teach pre Tribulation Rapture heresy.

Anabaptists are pretty based, from what I can tell. It makes me jealous of the Amish. That seems like the good life to me. I'm a carpenter and machine operator so rising at 4am and hard work isn't a foreign concept.

if there was a god he would have struck the pope down by now

I was just trying to save your soul. If you'd rather wash the feet of migrants, that's your business.

Pic of worst pope doing just that.

>wants to go protestant
>critisises orthodox for being unchristian
Kek nvm kys

Steven Anderson is a real, full dip Baptist.
His son plays acrostic bass guitar and there is an old timey piano.

That's fine by me.

Christian rock and all that trash is burn at the stake tier.

Bluegrass Gospel music is based, and doesn't contain the Satanic African drums.

Well, I can't blame the pope.

He still thinks these (((people))) are human beings. Appeasement does nothing.

Is it even possible to go to he'll any more?

I never said that. Jesuits are merano jews. They hired known pedos and communists

bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/brokencross/brokencross.htm

novusordowatch.org/

That verse is addressed to Marcionites, jackass.

It was since it betrayed Byzantium.

Not really, Catholics believe in the power of redemption. Everybody can be saved if they repent.

>And so I tell you every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
Someone should hand him The Bible

>betrayed Byzantium

Oh yeah well Byzantium was a jew for betraying Rome xD Damn you Constantine!

>protestant
>openly gay pastors
>female priests
Yeah okay. Funny coming from a Croat. Aren't you guys basically Catholic as fuck?

Pope Benedict is still alive

>kek holy shit even the pope's a protestant
>implying protestants think that you don't have to believe in God in order to go to heaven
Are you braindead?

NO

It is the one true church, patterned after the first century churches, usuing only the Bible, God's inspired word, as gospel

>You orthodox.

against degeneracy?

orthodox cuntries:

>huuge muslim pop
>aids, abortion, alcholism
>poverty and violoence everywhere
>organized crime
>low birth rates and a rising muslim population

what up with that idiotic MUH OLDEST meme? orthodoxy is just a religion of russianess, they dont care 2 shits about the Gospel and Jesus its just muh herritaging on another lever

YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THIER FRUITS

>That Saturday worship is a hook that sounds biblically correct but just sucks you into a Mormon like cult.

yes, a person weak in faith puts importance into days...they even have some veganism fetish going on

>Yeah okay. Funny coming from a Croat. Aren't you guys basically Catholic as fuck?

yes and no.

THIS FAGGOT POPE DOES NOT REPRESENT US
EVERY SINGLE CATHOLIC ON THIS GOOD EARTH HATES THAT FAGGOT AND WE REFUSE AND SPIT IN THE NAME OF THE CHURCH
WE FOLLOW GOD, THE BIBLE AND THE SACRAMENTS, NOT THIS FAGGOT COMMUNIST ASSHOLE WHO SHITS ALL OVER OUR BELIEFS

What the fuck are you talking about, mahmud?

who is a greater prophet than moses if not the almighty.
>the law speaks of Jesus/Yeshua.
>the prophets and even David spoke of Jesus/Yesua.
>the prophecies are of Jesus/Yeshua
>The patriarchs desired to see the day Jesus would come
>but his own would not recognize him for our sake.
Brother, The messiah comes soon.
The veil will soon be lifted from his people.
The wounds he'll bear on his return were for the sake of his friends, that includes you.
Seek the face of God.
He is the aleph and tav.
This was written since the begining

讘专讗砖讬转 讘专讗 讗诇讛讬诐 讗转 讛讗专抓 讜讗转 讛砖诪讬诐

He was in the beginning, can you find him

But they LITERALLY do

>t. Gay female bishop who removes holy icons in favour of BIG MO

Nc digits

If the pope is misrepresenting the world of god or twisting the religion to suit his needs, then you have every right to distance yourself. This vatican isnt the same Catholicbro. Im thinking of going Orthodox desu

>Even worse heresy
When will you get it?

>Pedos
You mean crypto jews.

He split Rome into east and west you dingus.

The bible contradicts itself several times regarding how do you go to heaven. Sometimes you just have to believe in Christ, sometimes you MUST obey his laws and follow his commandments at all times, sometimes you just have not to speak against the Holy spirit.

>i don't believe in a heaven
>go to heaven anyway

Ephesians 5:19

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

I don't see musical instruments in there.

Are you going to add to God's inspired word?

pope has such a punchable face. That is how you know Catholicism is heresy.

>Doesn't believe in heaven
>Goes to heaven
>Gets shot

>kek holy shit even the pope's a protestant
>what is sola fide

>The bible contradicts itself several times regarding how do you go to heaven. Sometimes you just have to believe in Christ,

but when you analyze the text and salvation from NT (and OT! since NT clearly says that many OT persons were saved) its pretty clear that you just have to belive on Jesus.

Believe the Gospel and youll be saved! (God also commands church and baptism but they are not requirement s for salvation)

Christianity is the most simple religion there is. Praise God!

How can anyone take this Pope seriously?

Rome would have fell in the West regardless m8. The lack of manpower was staggering. Hiring German auxiliaries kind of sealed the deal. They streched themselves too thin. Oh and lets not forget that whole Arian Christianity coming about.

>religion of russians
>russians didnt even started the religion
Russia is shit because of communism not orthodoxy

faith without works is dead, moron

I guess
>Hiring German Auxiliaries

JUST Eternal Teuton my shit up f.am

>from one heretic sect to another heretic sect

Postani Srbin

>Just kraut my shit up familia

>Russia is shit because of communism not orthodoxy

bs. Even before the octobar revolution it was shit. IT was always known foe being backward compared to Europe

pic rel 19th century russia. they produced top tier literature doe

Elect liberal popes
Get liberal prizes
I'm an atheist myself and I'm disgust at how non-Catholic this guy is.

>>from one heretic sect to another heretic sect
>Postani Srbin

but orthodoxy isnt even christiantiy, Its just a russia loving club....

In the other anons defense, the Byzantine Empire was pretty top tier until the Turks came knocking. It kind of went to shit from there though.

PRODDIE btfo

>but orthodoxy isnt even christiantiy, Its just a russia loving club....

>Love your enemies.

It's in the bible.

SOLA SCRIPTURA BTFO

You completly ignored my first point
Religion =/= nationality you kike

PRODDIE HATES HISTORY

>19 century Russian

>red, blue, white flag

What are you exactly trying to say here Hrvoje ?

>playing music is bad
You are full sandnigger tier now.

Can proddies explain

>Papists are literally no faith, only works now

How can proddies recover?

forgot pic.

See

This is what PRODNIGGER believe

So you can just make up whatever in the Catholic church, am I reading this right?

They hate these early cjristian

These are the boatmen right?

Why were they forced to do that?