Return the Slab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVQ0niE_dSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Return the slab, or suffer my curse.

This fucker still terrifies me

Or suffer my brap

I never realized how many other people were traumatized by this as I was. Must have been around 5 when I saw it. My feeble head couldn't understand why this particular part was so terrifying. It haunted me for years.

Up until a few years ago I thought I must have been dreaming when I saw this. But no, it was real.

Part of it was the bad CGI I think

it was just weird and uncanny and I didn't understand what I was seeing

Perhaps the 3D gives us uncanny valley vibes

Favorite episode?

The only trauma I got was that damn song getting stuck in my head.

>KING RAAAAAMESEEEEEEEEEEES
>The man in gauze! The man in gauze!

The pseudo-3d and the smooth jerkyness of it combined with the low resolution of grainy CRTs made it spooky

but you cant forget the best part

>errmm sir for every 1million dollar donation the museum will give you.....a tote bag

>people actually being afraid of shit CGI out of all of the courage episodes

I`ll still never understand what people see in King Ramses, especially when this plays right after: youtube.com/watch?v=tVQ0niE_dSo

You wanna know what's behind this spoiler? You don't wanna know what's behind this spoiler.

Bump the slab.

It's all in the build up to his reveal, everything just keeps getting worse until you ultimately get to see the thing that's causeing all of it

This shit never got me as a kid. That one episodes that explains courage's backstory though? That shit fucked up me up for days. First time I ever considered that my parents might not be around forever, that's pretty horrifying for a little kid.

That is a sad kind of feel user.

It's way too fucking catchy.

Tfw was too old to be terrified by this.

I remember that episode hit me hard.

Fuck, for years I couldn't understand what was so terrifying in King Ramses for many other than the basic spoopyness, but reading your post and then looking at OP pic finally made me understand what a 5-year old watching this could've felt

I was always more disturbed by the episode about a guy whose intensines covered the walls and the furniture of his house

>intensines
intestines*