This movie was made with so much love

This movie was made with so much love

mega.nz/#!YaZ1iYSI!u1JzvpsZl80L7TVj4dxDXWkQCA2_iaYntItzK2aKP4U

I want to fuck the cafeteria lady

Bump for the Cap'n

No love for this?

I loved reading the books as a kid so im looking forward to watching ot, looks really comfy

I wanna know the quality of it first
Is it camrip or Dvd rip?

How is it? It didn't look too good from the commercials, specifically the voices George and Harold.

good but not for everbody, i never read the comics so i didnt get the references.

>Comics
user, Captain Underpants was a series of books.

Apparently it's bluray

God damn!

see? i never heard of them.

This movie wasn't the best, but you can tell they put a lot of hard work and devotion into this. I can appreciate it a lot more than I actually enjoy it and I did enjoy it quite a bit.

Hey op I must be a idiot but I'm not getting audio from your dl.

Any ideas what's wrong. Sorry for being an idiot

not op but my download just finished and it's working for me
what media player are you using?

I had the same problem, try a different player

this movie is golden

Best movie this year

AND IT ENDS WITH A WEIRD AL SONG
THIS MOVIE IS THE BEST

I absolutely fell in love with this movie. I even saw it twice, which is rare for me. It's a must see for anyone who read the books. I wish it could say it was my favorite film of the year, but Baby Driver probably takes that.

>The part when they tell you they didn't have the budget to do an action scene so they just do a fliporama instead
how can one movie be so based?

bump. this is the best animated movie of the year so far.

>How many A's does Tra la laaaaaa have?
>Oh well, one more should do
This movie was tits.

Underpantskino better get a sequel where they put the robots or the evil counterparts

Reminder that the general moviegoing public wanted to see a movie about fucking Emojis more than a funny, nostalgic movie that had effort put into it.

I don't know if you should do that, I heard she caused the apocalypse when she was a kid

i want to die

Is this any good if you've never read the original books?

I like animated movies but I wasn't in the right demographic when they were coming out. My little brother loved them though.

I never bothered with the books as a kid and I loved it.

It was good, not something I'd go out of my way to rewatch but I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

It was just solid for what it was, but what it was wasn't something that can be universally appreciated.

It was better than Sing!

I enjoyed the movie but it could have been better
Why wasn't weird al a character

if you havent seen the books,you wont love it nearly as much. but its still kino

Hopefully this will work out.

Hazah! It works! Stoked autopost is back to working. I gotta go back to cleaning my apartment but I'll keep checking up to make sure it doesn't crap out again.

To be fair, Captain Underpants had a low budget anyway, and was up against Pirates of the Caribbean

too bad it bombed in the box office, normies just want shit like emoji movies

>another CU storytime
"Oh no" screamed George "here we go again" screamed Harold

>One of the cabinets is actually labeled 'really boring files'
Oh God this is gonna be great

well, there were Harold's and George's Captain Underpants comics in each book

Starting to experience some posting trouble.

I don't think Sup Forums likes it when I post on other boards

I guarantee it would've done better if it were released During the peak of the book popularity. Though I know a bunch of younger kids who are now reading the books because they saw the movie.

>remember how I put ketchup packets under the toilet seat when relatives were over
>my aunt triggered them
Kek