Here's a hypothetical situation

Here's a hypothetical situation.

George Washington is revived from the dead and immediately shown the three debates on a laptop. He is given no other information on anything that has transpired between 1799 and 2016.

Who would he be for, Clinton or Trump?

Pretty sure he'd kill himself.

He'd be writing up a new Deceleration of Independence. Or some formulation of war against the federal government.

sounds like one of those fag writing prompts on reddit
>gw would kill himself
>op should too

He'd be for Trump, since he wanted more neutrality between the US and other nations

This.

It reeks of reddit.

He'd probably be too busy wondering what the hell ISIS is

>hypothetical situation
>George Washington is revived from the dead
what if he never died?

>what is cyber security
>what is ISIS
>what is a "no fly zone"

etc

Wow....spoopy

> woman

He'd know what Aleppo was, ironically

I watched Molymeme documentary, Washington was a power-hungry hypocritical asshole. So Hillary probably.

>turned down being King
>power-hungry/hypocritical

He would beat you senseless and send you to the magistrate to be hung for necromancy

>power-hungry hypocritical asshole
he refused to be king and voluntarily stepped down after just 2 presidential terms

But seriously, Washington and the other founding fathers had encounters with Muslim pirates and the states that supported them, had just fought a war against globalist control, and lived in a time when women couldn't vote, having set things up to be that way. So while he'd probably be appalled at and confused by the state of political discourse and modern media and issues, he'd probably be more favorable to Trump.

not sure if fp or spbp

He would be like wtf, is she talking about no fly zones because she's got a fly on her face?

A big problem in early US history was that every important politician or thinker was a businessman who'd made it big through wit and hard work and wanted to give back to his country, and then they'd get in office with heads full of GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH only to realize that the power of their position and their ability to fix things is hampered by the very lax governing that allowed them to get rich and will allow them to stay rich after they leave politics.

Thomas Jefferson is a good example of this:

>GIB ME BURGER OR GIB ME DEAD
>oh fug, how am I subbosed to do anyding with no bower! i know, i'll dage away some liberdy so everyone can hab more burger :DDD

He would kill himself.
>Nigger President for 8 years
>Female nominees

>He'd be writing up a new Deceleration of Independence

American education strikes again.

He would be horrified that a woman could even be a candidate for the presidency.

So he'd support Trump.

>thinks hes witty for pointing out typos
>doesnt realize everyone now knows hes retarded
the ironing

But Washington was very progressive and ahead of his time.

He literally owned people

>A fucking woman president
Is this even a question?

kek

If all of your friends were owning people, wouldn't you own people, too?

Nobody cares what a traitor thinks or supports

He'd support Trump for wanting to get Supreme Court Justices who respect the Constitution

He'd tell Hillary get in the kitchen and make him a sandwich. Then he'd grab Bill and they'd go bang some black chicks.

He'd be wondering why niggers and women are involved in politics when he clearly wrote down that only white males can vote and participate.

He'd throw a shitfit over income tax I bet

Honestly black chicks are severely underrated

Neither he'd kill them both then proceed to kill everyone in our legislative branch and judiciary branch and then at the end say to Americans, at the base of his own monument, "now try to get it right this time, cucks."

Actually, I'll have to refer you to Director Comey on that hypothetical
Or the state department
Or the ONI
Or the DoJ
Hmm...

Trump

In Washington's farewell speech he said:
>dont get in entangling alliances with Europe

>typo

He's pointing out that we're a sovereign nation and not colonies so a declaration of independence is retarded b/c there is nothing for us to be independent from you braindead underaged faggot

He'd say
>wow you guys really split into political parties huh
>pretty sure I informed you guys not to do that in my last speech

This.
>Now see this is exactly what I warned you about.