Mother of Pulse Nightclub Victim Shills for Hillary

Mother of Pulse Nightclub Victim Shills for Hillary.

I am hitting my head against a wall. I feel bad for her really, but how can she not see that this was an islamic attack against the gay american community?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmeX7_Vfl-s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwpr1h-jsKE
youtube.com/watch?v=2b5UcVM8qjA
youtube.com/watch?v=V3o_acLkn0I
youtube.com/watch?v=qJH1CWrKYAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillarys the self appointed LGBT candidate, but here she is cooperating with big pharma to keep the cost of AIDS meds high in the US

She is obviously an idiot that raised fags

Shilling for the people who literally killed your kid.

if I had gay kids I wouldn't mind if they got shot.

I'm pretty sure it was Republicans who blocked the bill that forbid people on the terrorist watch list from buying guns and enabled the Orlando shooter

Don't worry ausbro. Anybody shilling for hillary is either retarded, being paid, or being threatened.

Given that she was a terrible mother who raised a faggot son who engaged in degenerate poz orgies, I'm inclined to believe it's the first one.

>rights being ignored with no due process

yeah ok lets let everyone on a list of spooky people not buy guns.

a bunch of illegal alien faggots that were staining America were killed, oh no, the horror, anything but that, what a travesty.

What is the point of a terrorist watch list if anybody in it can just buy weapons legally?

There's a special place in hell for those two.

Because in the West we believe in this thing called `innocent until proven guilty' and `God given rights.'

it should only be for whites desu though.

The video is meant to appeal to gay voters.

Gay people are fickle, they cant be tricked by bullshit.

shit will backfire. (

>Mother of Pulse Nightclub Victim Shills for Hillary.

>son killed by Islamic retard
>please import more Islamic retards

Omar Mateen's fucking father met with Hillary at the State Department! He fucking votes for her and this is a guy who depises LGBT rights. Hillary takes money from Saudi Arabia and Qatar where gay rights don't even exist. Fuck this bitch. I wish she died instead she's a disgrace to her son and to the nation

Mass downvote this fucking retarded video. It deserves no fucking likes. I'm furious at this fucking propaganda ffs

So you're pro BLM too? Or is the murder of niggers without trial totally justified?

lol his coalburner son died like a faggot

I wonder how much she got paid

Is she a single mother? Probably looking for a dick to fuck desu

when a nigger runs around looking like he's going to kill someone he should get shot.

when a guy posts some questionable shit on a website he should still be able to buy a gun.

Wasn't the shooter a registered democrat?

>Probably looking for a dick to fuck desu
DESI I'd fuck her wrinkles away.

Those are 90% of the time justified favella monkey

People like that are mentally ill, there's no way to reason with them.

Hell no, we would only be left with abortion to control black populations.

So you feel safe knowing that people around you with the ISIS website on their bookmarks can buy guns legally?

I don't need to feel safe. I am safe because I have guns to shoot them.

>right to life and shit is only for whites
>this means we will not be able to hunt niggers anymore
k

I would feel safe if everyone around me carried a gun. I don't like that there are terrorists in my country but they are a lot less likely to cause any damage when everyone can kill them and we're all suspicious of brown people.

Why even bother arguing with him? Nowhere in the world are there Shitskins who have the intellectual capacity to understand why American white men rule the entire Earth. You're just the master race, explaining why is completely unnecessary.

That's just depressing man

Cognitive dissodance

Her son died because of muslim extremists, consequence of the destabilization of the middle east, product of the evilness and ambition of a secretary of state, and now she wants to vote for that person?

her faggot son was a disgrace.

Liberalism should be classified as a mental illness at this point.

it's plain ignorance, I'm sure if someone explains her this wouldn't happen. Liberals are anti war aren't they? :^)

>Feeling bad for an Actor.
Check the expiry on your red pills please.

How convenient, now they can use crisis actors for election ads too.

>woman
>shill
>extra degenerate gay son
>hillary
whats to feel bad about her genetic line must come to an end.

She raised a flaming faggot what did you expect?

She's a known crisis actor. You guys should know better. C'mon Sup Forums wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwpr1h-jsKE
youtube.com/watch?v=2b5UcVM8qjA
youtube.com/watch?v=V3o_acLkn0I

If it's any consolation, I was driving by Pulse the other day, and that area has Trump signs everywhere, including those huge 6ft banners.

I was actually surprised, since Pulse is in the ghetto part of south Orlando

She's the type that would unironically support #DraftOurDaughters.

bi fag here
if you are gay or whatever and live in america you should vote trump
for the simple fact he won't restrict gun rights

If my child had been killed by the son of Islamic refugees, I know I'd definitely shill for the candidate that proposed to increase Muslim refugee immigration into the United States by 500%. It just makes sense. Trump is a racist.

what the actual fuck how can shit like this be real?

I don't know why I keep opening that image, it makes me want to fucking murder that cuck every time.

Mandatory mention:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJH1CWrKYAo

right

Some based fag should shoot her. You know, just a graze to get her attention.

That's some terrible fucking acting.

Best song.

Holy shit Sup Forums I know this was already exposed but imagine how much more trouble we could cause if we out this woman as a paid actor supporting the HRC campaign. Then maybe some real Orlando victim families (trump supporting) can claim that the Democratic party will pull any trick to get the LGBT vote!

This is being cucked to the extreme

>If you know a gay person, I don't see how you can vote for Trump
Trump has said nothing anti-LGBT. Maybe the fact that he sees them as Americans first (doesn't hold them up on a pedestal because of their sexuality) is triggering to them?
>My son supported Hilary and so do I
Yes, let's vote for the candidate who will bring in more anti-LGBT people into the country.

I am starting to think this country deserves Hilary. A few more wars and an influx of refugees raping and killing would do people like this some good.