Turkey at the verge of civil war

sueddeutsche.de/kultur/tuerkische-chronik-xi-die-tuerkei-steht-kurz-vor-einem-buergerkrieg-1.3225029
>weapons are handed out en masse
>erdogan doesn't accept turkey's current borders and the treaty of lausanne
IT'S CLOSE TO ANOTHER HAPPENING

where do I get free guns?

Oooh dead roaches, what a wonderful sight!

join the AKP

>Eine letzte Information: Eine aktuelle OECD-Umfrage zeigt, dass 35 Prozent der türkischen Jugendlichen zwischen 15 und 29 Jahren schlecht ausgebildet und arbeitslos sind - ein historischer Tiefstand.
Are you unemployed?

why do you think that i am a turk?

The flag

look at that non Turk and laugh at him

at least we don't have police burkas

>weapons are handed out en masse
thats nothing but rumour
>erdogan doesn't accept turkey's current borders and the treaty of lausanne
again, its Erdoğan.
All bark, no bite but full on ass licking

but yeah there is chance of civil war because:
-Economy going shit
-Country still polarized as fuck
-Prosecutors have enough evidence to put him on trial for "Treason to State" but they don't have balls to do it, since Erdoğan still has significant amount of supporters, plus thats only gonna speed up the process

So only way to stabilize this country is going war with either, Greece, Cyprus, or Iraq (Syria is big no-no since it became Big daddy Vlad's external oblast now.)

>Turk
>Not Knowing about based Zoraki 914

Good.

Pay denbts before you get infested by the roaches you olive neger

>wants to conquer literal concerete jungle
Trust me Komshi, i live in Istanbul and it won't worth it

how the fuck a war with greece, (((cyrprus))) or iraq will stabilize it

Dar-ül Harb aka State of War has its own rules.
You can unite against foreign enemy, and you can shush and declare them as "defeatist" or "traitor" respectively to those who are criticizing you.

>All bark, no bite but full on ass licking
Whose ass is he licking?

> The Turkish President has recently taken his mouth still full and the current limits of Turkey made and the validity of the Treaty of Lausanne of 1924 in question. Since then, the Turkish media has been showing new maps showing Mossul and the north-east of Greece as part of the Turkish empire.

True, y/n?

Isn't there some tension already with Iraqis?` Iraqi PM got dissed by Turk minister and didn't you kind of semi-forced yourself to participate in Mosul battle?

>Greece
>retaking anything
Top fucking kek.

You guys already tried this right after WWI, as the Turks were completely war-weary and half their soldiers dead. And you STILL got BTFO so fucking badly that all the Greeks abandoned Turkey after the peace treaty because they knew there was no way in hell you would ever retake your lands.

Greece is fucking pathetic. If Turkey wanted to and was allowed to, your country would be Ottoman clay again in a heartbeat.

where's the readable article? I can't read arabic

> (((cyrprus)))

Explain yourself roach

the jews aren't happy with erdogans plans, hence why the countrys economy is going down the shitter since the jews own the banks in turkey

>not kyrpos

come on

We got ur back senpai.

>declare them as "defeatist" or "traitor" respectively to those who are criticizing you.
>implying it's not already happening

I haven't seen any new maps

well, Iraqis have been bitching for a long time now, yeah

>Murica
>Winning wars
We retook our homeland with nearly zero help you fucking faggot.
Win a single war and then we' ll talk on equal terms.

What are they complaining? How's their master Iran viewed?

>its another episode of pol trying to tell me about my country because their (((media))) told them for 760th time we are going to collapse

german media is even more funny than jewish media

it can't be worse than athens

t. greek athenian

NO REPLY NO REPLY!
DO NOT REPLY ON HIM!
IS IT A TRAP SO HE ADMIT YOU ARE TURK LIKE IN THIS REPLY
"hey wait i not a turk"!!!

>with nearly zero help
haha, no

>kingdom of france has a white flag.
Normally I'd call you a roach but this made me kek

I've been hearing that shit for like 10 years.
Turkish people are way to patriotic to destroy their own country. They are not arabs.

The coup showed that the majority of turks support Erdogan. Unarmed civilians literally throwed secular soldiers into the bosporus.

Also german media is a joke.

Erdogan already received his final orders from the Devil. WW3 soon!

>with nearly zero help
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, last time I checked, the northern half of Cyprus, Thrace, Constantinople, and the coast of Turkey all belong to Turkey, not Greece. Great job you did on retaking your homeland, you barely even got 50% of it back.

T. Hans Öztürk

>people who were under control of an islamic cult leader
>secular soldiers

>samefagging this badly

i posted the first one without reading his all post

Is it true turks can shapeshift?

Is that how you finally conquered constantinople?

Bannerlord will never come out at this rate

We will conquer Moskova and make dua with our brothers from Çeçenistan, maşallah

we wouldnt have to get help if you didnt bring in egypt. and that while already being outnumbered 20 to 1.

*akbars silently*

there is a theory here that erdogan isn't really that much of a cunt, but the jews and usa keep pressuring him to create kurdistan, so he is doing all this so that he can buy some more time for something else to happen.

could explain cia indirectly supporting the coup attempt while russia informing erdogan about it 12 hours before it happened.

both of your countries don't even have enough manpower to invade Edirne.

>mfw this french puppet state doesn't know that its Overlord's flag is a white or a fag white with lys flowers.

>t. Gaymalist cuck
I consider myself the son of Süleyman and Mehmet Fatih, kâfir

>France
>Overlord of anything at all

>jews pressuring erdogan to create kurdistan
greek intelligence

>>mfw this french puppet state doesn't know that its Overlord's

Thanks for your shekels Greece, and don't forget to pay your debts

The ones who giving food to him by shitting on his mouth

>So only way to stabilize this country is going war with either

>Stabilization
>Through war

Have fun when you get raped from all sides.

>with nearly zero help

Nice one Turk man!

>verge of civil war
moar like war with Greece, Iraq and Syria
God save us, Shillary won't even have to attack Russia to start WW3

>Bannerlord will never come out at this rate
REEEEEEEE

>the laughing guy at 0:10

errytime

damn, scary shit

What's that say bro?

Germany on suicide watch

its happening. he is happening guy of toruchan

Ottoman Empire when?

Turks are based and white

Teşekkürler, Turk bro

France has always been a meme in Greece. Why would goodboi Hollande wants to help poor Greece and show that Merkel is bad? The answer is your beloved word Chauvinism

np m8

I han hear the camp fencea being put up as we speak

Ao even Turks hate Turks? Wew

>Greece tries to act tough IT
lele

Please go for Greece. Their economy needs a boost, and they will use it as an excuse to restore Constantinople. I would enlist just to have the chance of being part of the squad that retakes the Hagia Sophia. It's like the lottery, but the prize is feeling like a crusader.

Greece has always been a meme in Europe, German merely let you in because they're the dogs of the americans and didn't you to fall under Russia.

only way greeks can travel istanbul without paying is getting annexed. i think mr.sultan is more interested with middle east so im sorry. maybe after he is done with middle east.

as long as you don't take Constantinople for the Pope just like the previous time, you are welcome to die in the hands of filthy Turks.

Turkish civil war = 20 mill. new tanned Germans.

I met a German girl on a dating app, she wants to move to me (wtf, after 4 months of talking).
Blue eyes, blonde hair etc.Should I save her before it is too late?

Yes otherwise she will get raped

>Erdogan wants presidential system.
>Erdogan wants Mosul and Kerkuk 1926 ankara agreement allows Turkey to have a right to reclaim.
>Treaty of Lausane is more of a deal with greece, Greek people should not worry as both nations are in NATO.

ask her the most important question. Trump or Hillary. Then your heart will know

>caring about the cucktholic church
There is a reason it's now more important than ever that Orthodoxy needs more land, buildings, etc to compete with the vatican.

>die in the hands of turks
Nah. But to die fighting them would be fine. Everyone dies, and I would rather have a glorious death fighting for what I believe in. So fucking up those who invade Europe, undermine Europe's faith and steal European culture and clay for themselves, is pretty damn good.

>Greek people should not worry as both nations are in NATO
Roach warplanes are flying by Samos, Xios and other island every day. How should we respond back. By shooting down a few of them, or because we are both in fuckin NATO nothnig will happen?

I think all you have to do is ask the US nicely and they airdrop the weapons in

No.
Think carefully. What groups tend to be the more liberal? What groups waiting in Germany for "refugees" and welcomed and applauded them?

German women are low tier. I met a few and they were insanely left wing. I havent met nordic women, so maybe they are an upgrade for you, but I despise German women. Never met a German guy, cant comment but I hear they are autistic.

I really wish to see Constantinople in Greek clay in my lifespan

Good roaches, keep shitting yourselves up so we can take back our land.

Kill 'em all.

Given how unsustainable things are right now, I expect to see lots of wars when everything collapses. So it's either end times stuff, or Europe goes back to empires.

So what. It's just another Kikemedia hysteria, you German dipshits love to follow.

Seriously who cares about Turkey. The only people hating them are Christturks (Fake Greeks, Serbs, ...) and dipshit Germans who watch kike media.

>Roach warplanes are flying by Samos, Xios and other island every day.
gee, I wonder why

Turkey at least managed to keep their relevancy unlike K.U.Kstria.

yeah i wonder too, what are you doing above Greek clay too

Germany is Turkey now.

Jews pretty successfully buttraped your country in order to keep their military bases which are close to Israel. Same with Serbia. Thats why it's so easy to pwn Orthodox Christturks.

>DUDE EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE CIVIL WAR XDDDD

>flag

we conquered it some time ago and you never got around taking it back. All I'm saying is it's meaningless to worry about turkish jets flying over some touristic islands

Pls don't rape her

Will turks finally get our of our country then?
Probably not, worst case: They will all flee to germany
>police burkas
They are chainmails you dip

>NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT BRO