What do we think about this?

What do we think about this?

another redhead?
this is now a pattern

She's gonna be orange, who gives a fuck whats underneath?

It's another red head, I've been calling this shit for ages.

We've said it before, and we'll say it again: As long as she's orange with red hair, no one fucking cares. If they fuck that up though we riot.

We think we've had enough threads about this.

Those fingers are horrifying.

No, this is some bullshit, desu. This race swap thing is RAMPANT in comic adaption media. It needs to fucking stop. This one isn't so cut and dry but it's another red-head out of loads and loads of red-2-blacks

you tell me

basically the same person

Hopefully this flop after the first season.
The casting look to be a disaster and I highly doubt this will paint her orange and give her red hair..

WHY DIDN'T THEY CAST AN ORANGE PERSON FROM WHEREVER TRUMP IS FROM WHAT THE FUCK?!

She'll look better because she'll be colored orange instead of black. Same thing with Gamora

>obfuscating the facts
There's a long running trend of turning red-heads into blacks. Just because this red-head is an ayy lmao doesn't mean it isn't another example of a long standing issue.

Now with new origins.

>CAST AN ORANGE REDHEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This? As in the fourth thread in fewer days? Second with this OP pick and opening query?

I think it's bait and you either are from Sup Forums or just want to watch them freak out and continue to breach containment into Sup Forums.

You can paint a white woman orange really easily. A lot of them do it themselves.

you don't give a shit about the characters being red-heads you just want ammunition so you can complain

>red headed aliens with impossible skin colors that will have to be body painted on

fixed

I think they won't do it because it would costly. Same as Domino, they probably want to save money instead of doing it right.

I hope it ends up being the DC version of this.

Tamarians will be black. Her back story will be about her noble peaceful and advanced people were made into slaves. Then all the discrimination she faced after escaping slavery.

>damn troqs stealing my bike.

>I don't care about a bunch of my favourite characters getting race changed for no fucking reason
Totally man. Wally is better as a street racer with daddy issues anyway, right?
Consider suicide.

God this looks so bad, why does marvel think inhumans is anywhere near x-men levels, all they're good for is cameo appearances

I can see why people laughed at the trailer.

Not even that.
A cameo is for something you care about.
The reaction to an inhuman cameo would be something like
>Meehhh

Too old
Not attractive
Probably wont have red hair
"No nonsense" attitude

Its going to be shit. A younger, Latino/Hispanic actress would have been better

Or, you know, someone with ACTUAL RED HAIR! God, it's rough when your fetish is literally going extinct.

too short.

Starfire is 6'4" with out being a spoopy skeleton

Elizabeth Debiciki is 6'3".

>television

Doesn't matter what race the actress is, they wouldn't spend the time or money making her orange.

The hair is a shame though, it's really damaging to dye hair that dark so it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't want to change her hair.

a good wig would do.

>"Tell me more about this "Chicken" and "watermelon", Dick."

Hey Id accept a dye/wig if it looked alright. Im just sick of redheaded characters getting shafted

As long as she is orange, I dont care. Now if they get cheap and just have her with no makeup then yeah we have a problem.

>it's really damaging to dye hair that dark
Someone who doesn't know anything about hair dyes. Why? Is it because you need potent chemicals so the darker color does not show through the dye?
Also, I thought dyes had become less damaging since the days of The Fifth Element.

Stop making this fucking thread. All you're doing is letting Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit up our board even more.

When I become mod I'm fucking banning live action.

Fitting considering the whole "Troq" thing

Because to dye hair that light a shade you have to bleach it first.
Source: theater minor

There's an ugly face underneath

How the fuck was she race changed nigger? Starfire 8s a fucking alien and last I checked there were no races like this that they could've properly casted the character. Fuck off.

Neat. Is her stunt double going get herself hanged on the crane scenes or something?

That's just how it is man, if you wanna talk about comics you'll have to go somewhere else but if you want to complain about niggers doing anything ever this is the right place.

Why not a Latino or Armenian person?

They don't complain about representation like blacks do

Even though Americaland has more latinos than blacks at this point

A very light orange. Do any of you idiots actually understand how colors work? Unless they give her some kinda mystique tier full body suit or use CGI, a black person literally can't get that kind of light orange skin color as starfire has through normal makeup.

Just another hint that this adaptation is going to be a steaming pile of shit.
Cancellation before the 1st season is through incoming.

This is the sixth thread if you add domino ones

please report these anons people. they literally bring this up every thread

Ugh don't get me started. It's become a chore to slog through this stuff and it's choking out content.

If it's a balding ethiopian underneath, no amount of paint is gonna hide the wrinkles and hairline.

the problem is that she won't be under make up and they will put all the slavery background of the character on the front.

Report them for what? Hurting your feelings?

Did you even read the second sentence user? That same exact questions keeps getting brought up.

I don't think height matters too much with live adaptations

>implying they would cover up muh skrong black women

Working on something with her atm
no lewd Raven shit included sorry

Not much, tee bee aych

>that face

gtfo my thread u racist!

Only if you want bright straight colors.
But you can still dye dark hair red it just wont look like you replaced your hair with a marker.