Muh opinion poll riggings

>muh opinion poll riggings
>muh youtube dislike raids

Jesus christ. All you faggots do is whine from your mom's basements with a false sense of superiority.

Some of you fags have the nerve to call yourselves “ubermensch”, but in reality you’re nothing but pathetic intel corpses. Pasty white kids. You’re a fucking joke and you won’t do shit that involves you leaving your basements.

You idolise Patrick Bateman/Dolph Lungdren or some other movie character/"strong Aryan man" who looks infinitely better than you ever will, but you convince yourself that you’re no par with them because you’re both white. Yeah, right.

>shut up faggot
>fucking muslim immigrants
>the west must fight back!!!!1
>muh race war is coming!!!!!!

Race war? Hah. Who the fuck is going to fight in this "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? You have never broken a law in your life. Say what you want about Arabs and blacks, but fighting is ingrained in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at five times the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Yeah. Right. I’m sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat millions of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're literally willing to blow themselves up for their religion.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the fuck is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against ISLAMIC CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

Another good shitpost there Australia

Shurup ye faggot

>Muh emu overlords!

>Australia

Whats a bunch of mudslimes and niggers going to do against the full might of the wests military?

You're a shill, gosh darn it!

Yeah but /intl/ trolls like you are equally pathetic

Take le heh pill xD

wtf I hate myself now

gas yourself, you vegimite reeking cumcatcher

>going to do against the full might of the wests
Call Russians and Chinese overlords
Worldwide communism soon

>it's an "australia roleplays canada" post

While I'm sure a certain amount of users may be basement dwellers, don't make the mistake of thinking that ALL users are a bunch of losers who use anger as a antidote for feelings of powerlessness.

You'd be surprised at how high ranking and powerful some of us actually are.

That's what people keep missing about Sup Forums, and it's the reason why people continue to fail at their attempt to stop us.

We have TV producers, corporate heads, we even have 2 members of congress who are regular readers/posters.

I mean come on... do you think that it's just random that Sup Forums is always right?

Very nice. I like how you managed to keep it well sectioned, no paragraph bigger than 3 lines. Really reads like a rant, I'm convinced it's ready to be posted anywhere and get replies assuming it's genuine. Godspeed, Straya.

Sure. There will always be a good men in any online population as large as Sup Forums.

But the majority are terrified of us. They are pathetic 18-24 year old lonely white faggots who are fucking petrified of the very same “rapefugees” they act like they’ll do shit about when they're online.

Yet they BOW YOUR HEADS when they see us in the street, and you honestly think they, fucking teenage autists who are afraid to leave their houses will do shit?

What you're talking about is simply a side-effect of youth. Whether they are hard left or hard right, the young are always all-talk.

But... participating in Sup Forums during this election will be a learning experience for them. They will learn how political operatives work, how a little site like this can actually have national (or international) effects, how a hive mind can achieve goals. And, they'll have a few good stories to tell the grandkids about.

I think back on when I started my political career, as a young kid working on Reagan '80. I didn't know anything. All I had was enthusiasm. But... it started me down a very productive path.

That being said, a lot of shit we see on here is pretty unreal. And not all of it is coming from 20-somethings. There are a lot of old fools out there too.

Sage

Also consider hanging yourself or just leave your personal info here and maybe an user will help you out.

Kys.

>Ubermensch reporting in

Lol i have broken the law. sale, possession and consumption of illegal substances; a few minor thefts, and Assault.

so go fuck yourself

>but violence* is ingrained in their culture
Blasting sideways, or not even aiming at all isn't much of a fight. Sure it's loud and violent, but largely ineffective.

White people have conquered all other races over and over again through out history.

White men, especially Americans, are hands down the best gun fighters on the planet.

Also, Oct 3 1993. ~800/18 kill death ratio. White vs brown.

Objectively speaking, white man has always been the superior combatant.

Go to sleep Australia

>White people have conquered all other races over and over again through out history.
> Objectively speaking, white man has always been the superior combatant.

I'm not saying western whites have always been weak cowards. They haven't, it's just they have been for the past 70 years lmfao. Don't act as if you're brave because a few people in the same country as you decades ago once were, you're nothing. This isn’t a happy fairy tale in lord of the rings where the good weak hobbits realise their true destiny and magically save the day. Your daughters are going to get creampied and your sons will clean up after we’re done.

Listen you fucking idiots. Just acknowledge all you do is post on forums and role-play. You’re nothing. That’s all I’m asking you to do.

I love the cognitive dissonance on Sup Forums, it's hilarious. This forum is full of middle class white boys posting from their parent’s house in suburbia. You are not a crusader, you're a sheltered little bitch who is scared of girls, let alone "non-whites”.

PROJECTION

Had a rough day there Bruce?

Tl:dr
No one's going to read that.

tbqhfamalam For the past 10 years I've been paid to travel the world and bring violence to other people. The US and I'd say Canada too, has an exorbitantly large portion of our populations that own and train with guns. They might not be CAG/SEAL/RANGER/SF tier guys, but they're at least as good as Habeeb. White men have proven time and again that they don't superior numbers to overcome or at least compete against the foreign hordes.

>Don't act as if you're brave because a few people in the same country as you decades ago once were, you're nothing.
Don't act as if all of the white humanity will perish because a mix of sad kids post on the internet a lot. They've always existed,they just have the world wide web to cry to now.

>all you do is post on a forum
>posts on the forum

>Going out of your way to type all of this out

This better be pasta, because I don't think I can handle this much autism in one sitting.

I'm a maori though :^)

>checks flag
Nah cunt.

>Yet they BOW YOUR HEADS when they see us in the street,

I seen this pasta before.

Inb4 Alpha Tyrone, Incel, or weirdly intimate descriptions of Chad.

I'm actually convinced someone is paying for this kind of spam, maybe it's a new CTR thing.

Clowns always have the last laugh.

>thinks Patrick Bateman is a movie character
Movie was garbage. Then again, who would expect an kangaroo fucker to be able to read a book.

>"western men"

Who do you think owns the 200 million guns in this country?

Why do you think they own them?

>they are slow to anger but they are great in power.

>Want to mock others
>Lose a war against birds