Take it to the real world

#DraftOurDaughters has a lot of potential to discourage Hillary voters if we take it offline as well

People should start printing these out and putting them up on poster bollards etc., (especially if you have access to a high quality colour printer so it looks official), particularly in pro-Hillary areas like college campuses.

Don't use tape to put them up since they can be easily torn down. A mixture of one part evaporated milk and one part water in a spray bottle makes a glue which is basically unremovable, so anyone wanting to take a poster down will have to chip it off piece by piece.

If you are putting up a lot of posters it might be easier to make a wheat paste glue: destructables.org/destructable/wheatpaste-recipe-putting-postersbillboard-alterations

That is more easily removable however.

After you've put the posters up take pictures and share them to social media to complete the cycle

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-draft_us_57617765e4b09c926cfdc0a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>especially if you have access to a high quality colour printer so it looks official

It's spelled color faggot

no, it's a retarded meme and obvious to anyone that it's a meme, no one is being fooled by this shit

we ought to be focusing on the things we have concrete evidence for instead of a hypothetical war with Russia and the laughable idea of females in the draft

we have evidence of Clinton supporting jihadists in Libya and Syria as Secretary of State, we have evidence of her aides being eager to please Soros... why do we not focus on these things?

A no fly zone over Syria means war with Russia; Hillary supports a no fly zone

She also extended selective service to females

#DraftOurDaughters is the logical conclusion of her statements, there's nothing laughable about that.

No.

It's called colour my fellow Sup Forums neighbour

go get fucked by a refugee cuck

And don't forget that Hillary also supports the draft of women:

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-draft_us_57617765e4b09c926cfdc0a8

I'll do it tonight and go around posting them on my bike tomorrow.

Probably because people are motivated to protect their own skin first.

The fear of dying in war is real, so we gotta bring that fear for women for the first time. Maybe then they won't vote for a warhawk so they don't die in a meaningless war.

THANKS CTR, now go fuck yourself xD

Doing Kek's work user

>A mixture of one part evaporated milk and one part water in a spray bottle makes a glue which is basically unremovable
Is there a tutorial for this?

The public knows she's corrupt, and they don't care because they think it'd just be real neato if the president had a vagina.

Facing them with the reality that they might be called to serve has them pissing and shitting themselves in fear and happily dumping their equality principles to save themselves.

I like the idea, could be expensive.

A tv ad would be over the top. It would be awesome though.

color copies are 10 cents a piece. 5 bucks for 50 goddamn posters

Fuck your shitty spelling, go cry to your mum

>a leaf
Thanks for correcting the record

Just mix it well and spray, the protein sets so it's not removable with water

>he doesn't get paid for this
HA!

>adding additional letters to words just because your ancestors were cucked by the french

>leaf
thank you for cuc- i mean correcting the record

Whats the big deal? Women want this. Let them take the burden of war. We'll be fine here at home

Wheatpaste is even quicker to prepare: 1 part flour, 4 parts water
Whisk and heat up until it starts to boil
That's it