Ffs

Ffs

what's wrong with this?

huh, Doctor Faustus was gay? Guess that cigarette holder really was a giveaway

>Doctor Faustus was gay?
It literally says "Max Modell" on the page
What book is this from OP?

Besides it being blatant propaganda shoe horned in with no grace by a talentless hack of a writer?

nothin.

I haven't read spider-man in years, I thought he hated Pete

ah, nice try ya nazi fag. Your psycho babble might confuse Spider-Man but you couldn't even bother to restyle your mustache

Clearly a clever pseudonym.

It was published two years ago, of all the shit you could bitch about you literally pick the most stale and moldy bait you could find?

You've made this shitty bait thread before. I didn't forget. Fuck off.

I'm still waiting for OP to tell us what comic it is from. These threads usually don't know where the source is from.

I don't see the problem. Max Modell is an OC, not a long established character bizarrely retconned to be homosexual in order to virtue signal.

I know what it is but all I see is Dr. Faustus marrying Tony Stark.

To me,
>Max Modell's one of my heroes
Who? Who is this faggot, was he supposed to be important? Was I supposed to care for this nobody? Fuck that with a sharp knife.
>Here's a new character, and Peter loves him, he's his hero and he's gay and this is totes not a tumblr fanfic.

>here's a new character
But he wasn't a new character. He's been a major supporting character for 7 years.

chill, now that they're married it's 100% guaranteed one of them's going to die tragically and maybe come back all evil and shit.

I know, right? Who promotes traditional family values like two people getting married anymore? It's 2017 ffs!

Amazing Spider-Man #1 from the most recent series. I think it's vol. 3 (4 technically but I continue the first second volume a continuation of the first)

Your at least 8 to 10 years late to birch about Max,he's technically been around for a decade and him being one of Peters hero's in the science world's pre established,he was a quasi father figure post BND,nothing in that page is really uncalled for/shoehorned,Scott wanted to write of a decade old character,marrying him off is pretty tame all things considered to how Slott usually got rid of characters he's tired of

It doesn't matter. If they make a character gay, people say "why don't they just make their own new gay characters?" but when they do that they complain anyway. People like that just don't want gay characters.

the dude with the red beard looks extra hairy enough to literally 'tie the knot' in that tight gay ass.
It's all about those werewolf side benefits.

True, but I think we can all agree OP is either an idiot or a troll.

Peter looks fucking demented.

>"This getting me so hard right now.

>Peter looks fucking demented.
It's the "I'm so proud of myself for being a noble progressive and shouldering the burden of being nice to people I secretly consider abhorrent" look.

Well there is a reason he doesn't patrol Manhattan.

Every writer at Marvel should be forced to watch The Wire before they ever write another gay/lesbian character again. Maybe they'll learn some actual storytelling skills along the way too.

>huh, Doctor Faustus was gay? Guess that cigarette holder really was a giveaway
>Dr Faustus redeemed into the forces of good via righteous gay dickings
No wonder he´s a hero to Peter. He´s less lucky in the "seduce into goodness" business

>"Don't you guys wanna get off with me?"
I always knew this guy was a menace

>I always knew this guy was a menace
He was bound to appear when they started french kissing, user. It´s sick, but he´s there in minutes.

Seems pretty canon to me.

He's just happy to see another marriage he can sell to the devil down the line.

So relationships are shit, unstable and there's plenty of instances cheating going around because it's used as a way to vent?

That sounds about right

Im not even OP you fags lmao.

more like homosexuals are just normal fucking people like anyone else and should be written as such, not magical pixie people who make everything better like Marvel writers seem to believe.