Make it look legit

RETWEET THIS:
twitter.com/Shwest_y/status/792008806678929408
And any other "proof" that this thing is not fake :D

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is autistic and reeks of CTR shilling

Why would CTR shill this?

I think we need to follow Hillary's standars and we will make it look like legit or at least people will have their doubts.

In order to succeed we need to check the Pols and be sure that she drops while trump soars.

And for that, also i think we need to retweet anything the normies post that makes it look legit. So If you have any tweet you want to be retweeted just post it.

You've become too used to the 7 layers of irony on this board.

Normies don't parse

Fucking link kek!

t. ctr

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

Because liberals are mentally ill and they see this as empowering to women. you people are fucking morons for spreading this.

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5

We are not trying to reach hardcore Hillary supporters. We are trying to reach blue pilled women who don't understand what "equality" means. 99.99999% of women don't want to be drafted. Even the most far left of them don't

Pull your panties out of your ass.

If liberal women enlist themselves and get killed i will sacrifice a cake to kek

Holy shit this is amazing.

Everyone use this if they get called out as a fake. Maybe we start to hint more at nuclear war? I've seen a few. Really drive home how crazy Hillary supporters are. The sad thing is what she has confirmed she wants to do, time and time again, leads directly to a war scenario.

Okay, I'll dumb it down for you.

It's a no-lose situation. Say they take the bait and they get drafted, those same women (or most of them) will die in the frozen tundras of Russia. That is if they don't get tactical nuked, or raped. Russians are known for their rape - they take after the Mongols, afterall. Ask the German women post WW2 and the East German women during the Cold War. The threat of Russian megarape alone should dissuade most femshits.

Say they don't and they're no longer "with her", it's still a win.

The link is fake as a motherfucker, it says vote November 12th at the end.

Every one of you have Trump avatars, you idiots. Way to go, fuckers.

"Threat" of rape will actually encourage most women

Fuck off back into the bottle Ivan

TOP KEK at pic

Haha nice catch. That makes it even better.

My sides.

This thread:
When you're getting BTFO so bad, you have to cheat with photoshop

Sup Forums finally using their power for something useful
hello shill

First Try

"We'll show Putin how to fight like a girl"

>This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff
Nice try, shill faggots.

Created by user
User only one Post
Even hardcore deluded liberals will notice the style of writing.

Will get called out as parody, but funny nonetheless.

thanks for cocking the record, faggot.

FRESH OC, R8 ME, R8 ME!!

You're right. Your language is better