KOREA HAPPENING

Here is what we know so far,
A)President Park is a puppet of a shadow government by daughter of a cult pastor

B)Mad radfem group Megalia on the lose

What we need to confirm/find out more:
A)the eight goddesses
B)extent of Megalia's infleunce
C)connections to Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-28/park-s-rating-hits-new-low-as-korean-anger-swells-over-scandal
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-korea-president-scandal-snap-story.html
namu.wiki/w/팔선녀
m.ytn.co.kr/news_view.php?s_mcd=0101&key=201610262157539957&pos=
strawpoll.me/11524067
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slide thread.

BLOW UP THIS GARNER SHIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

COULD BE GAME-CHANGER

Fuck off retard, the events in Korea are a level 3 happening. No one cares about your shitty linked thread.

Bump ;)

It isn't. We need to get as much info as possible about this

Not just Clinton. That scruff Merkel too. This actually has me on the edge of my seat. A shadow government. A Neo-Femenist, Boy raping group was able to opperate in South Korea for about 10 years with no one knowing. And there are supposedly 7 other of these people? Look at this radical femenist movement and progressive bullshit happening in the west, I have a feeling it is not just coincidence but part of a greater game being played by this possible globalist shadow government.

You know what?

The last 3 leaders of Turkish Industrialists Association were women. They are the only women to lead too.

A)the eight goddesses

- They're likely to be exist.

B)extent of Megalia's infleunce

- No, they're not really influencing. They're just radfem group of desperate ugly women and most people in sane mind are skeptical about them.
This means that the Justice Party is insane.

C)connections to Clinton

No way. But if Clinton has anything to do with this, let Trump be last king of the United States.

This

Nobody gives a shit about korea

Is the fact that the Choi Sun-Sil ran off to Germany not suspicious at all for you though? Like that is serious shit.

keep digging. pic related

This is the future for the US

>saw this a couple days ago
>mfw this is not yet a bad dream

Nobody cares that south korea is exposing their shadow government that is almost definitely tied to our own? Unlikely. People haven't seen the information clearly enough because many of the primary sources are in korean. This is huge. And the whole "test bed" thing is pretty disturbing if you look at what shit they're doing on there right now and the sort of things they're promoting over here too.

North Korea talked about this stuff and the world wrote them off as crazy.

Jesus christ, I wouldn't have expected Korea to be the testing ground for a dystopia

Anons pls give me a SHORT summary

>North Korea talked about this stuff and the world wrote them off as crazy
Care to share a link? Not doubting what you're saying, just trying to make sense of this insane stuff

Nice work. Picture saved

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fworld%2F2016%2F10%2F26%2Fap-explains-what-know-about-s-korean-political-scandal.html

That's probably the reason though when everyone thinks Korea they think how "evil" north Korea is and thank God south Korea takes in all the defectors turning a blind eye to any evils the south does

2 of my Korean prep ladies at work said it best "the only reason north Korea is called an oppressive dictatorship is because it's interests aren't aligned with the U S of ayys" and "same people same land different leaders.

>south korean president is officialy a puppet of some billionaires who controlled her since the beginning
>koreans men are fucked by 1984-tier laws for "protecting women integrity" while they abort male children
>north korea was always best korea
>this shit can happen in western countries

>the only reason north Korea is called an oppressive dictatorship is because it's interests aren't aligned with the U S of ayys
Come on now.

Thanks, that is very interesting.

Any further readings for proofs? Some links?

She ran away to Germany before shit gets serious.

I seriously doubt that Merkel or Clinton have anything to do with this.

Bloomberg mentioned it. bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-28/park-s-rating-hits-new-low-as-korean-anger-swells-over-scandal

President Park, Choi Sunsil, South Korea, all relevant search terms.

Would be fun to see Trump mention this though

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-korea-president-scandal-snap-story.html (they don't mention the 8 goddesses shit)

Thanks!

Where the fuck I can find anything serious related to the "8 goddess" shit?
Right now I only read about some big corruption scheme involving the president, and probably tied to the past of south Korea, what should be obvious if you elect the fucking daughter of your fucking former dictator.

Where is the link between Park and the Megalian movement?

please protect my waifu

When will best Korea liberate worst Korea?
This wouldn't have happened under the compassionate rule of the great Marshall.

i want trump to be a president but you need to fuck off, this is interesting shit

Only the Witchfinder General can save worst Korea from this madness.

namu.wiki/w/팔선녀
m.ytn.co.kr/news_view.php?s_mcd=0101&key=201610262157539957&pos=

Thanks.

translation pls

thanks dude.
It's hard to get something readable out of your moonspeak. But I will look into that.

Brief reminder.

Translate some of the stuff for us if you
Can oppa

So serious question for S.Koreans here

Will this actually cause any big changes, or will they just try to replace the current government and then life goes on?

Should I be trying to save my korea bros here? They're great people and I love them.

>Will this actually cause any big changes,
When the country goes on lockdown, be prepared to climb in your ladder of what ever game your in

bump

Start advocating for sane social values in RoK. Advocate for liberty and self-governance, run the cabal out of the peninsula and don't let them have Jejudo; that place doesn't needs to be as close to a pristine condition as possible.

We would appreciate it, brother.

I'll tell you what's most likely to happen.

Park's presidency is like, 1 year left anyway, so the impeachment is not likely to happen.
Even if it does happen, the substitute will work as the president for remaining term.

If something like coup d'etat or revolution happens, things might change. But not likely.

>Post yfw South Korea made anime real

I SUMMON KIM JUNG UN

People here have stopped giving shit long ago.

People back then did everything they can for democracy, some did hunger strike, some even set themselves on fire.
They worked for freedom so hard, but people now just don't give a shit.

It's sad, but that's how it is here.

bamp

>mfw talk about this all day
Quite interesting tbhfam.

Is this stuff why there's a sudden surge in popularity of kpop, kdrama, etc? What can we do? Boycott them? Shame Koreaboos?

This is stupid. If they've been running this shit for years and nothing happened behind our backs then it's not that bad right? You guys will make drama out of every little thing

Both the Garner shit and this shit are interesting shit.
Be a good shitslinger and dig into this shit.

>see happening thread
"Oh boy, another happening thread where nothing happens"
>look up this shit
>it's actually happening

Hanguk bro
I'm half korean so I KNOW that koreans aren't this gullible and stupid. You guys don't believe in psychic powers and shit like that. So what the fuck is up with these bullshit "happenings" all of a sudden? What's the real deal?

Are you retarded?

There can be multiple happenings.

The whole thing is ironically enough is like Girls' Generation political animé. This is some Illuminati levels of chess.

Well, outside world is more concern about Galaxy Note 7.
Nothing will happen.

what if these 8 goddesses were from 8 different countries? what if they're behind all the retarded feminist crap in the entire world? what if it wasnt the jews all along?

Activate Nippon Kaigi!!!

Good thing I live in Poland.
It's a semi-shithole, but only in economical sense.

We know one is in Korea, perhaps Merkel is one also?

ID of where podesta said Garner should die?

and clinton. and trudeau

In one of the previous treads a few anons managed to get a list of the other seven. All koreans but should be taken as hypothetical atm until we get to see and have some translation of the leaks

Trudeau being one of the goddesses would explain a lot

North Korea is the manchild who gets paid NEETbux to survive and collects toys from the they are not really a model for anything other than the old adage 'If you have nukes you can literally fuck the world'

>The 8 goddesses
Sounds like an anime villain group, maybe Trump is the protagonist of this anime and will fight to defeat them

So what I understand :
Palseonnyeo would translate to "the eight immortal ladies" and is a reference to the 8 sisters of Morgana, living on the island of Avalon, in the Arthurian Legend.
There is actual reports for "Palseonnyeo formal meetings" at the head of the government, which gather different powerful women.
Related directly to Choesunsil. And maybe to Choesunsil's father who is a shady monk and cultist of something

Now I just don't understand:
>has also filed claims had been involved in Saran President cult.
There a lot of reference to this saran cult. What is this?

Yeah, most of us don't believe in shamanism, but apparently our president did.

And apparently less stupid people elected her.

Good shit Swedebro. Could you paste me the links you listed in the picture?

Also the chart looks great. Did you use a specific program to generate it?

>psychic

i can believe anything but this. nah

Psychics literally exist you idiot. As in people call themselves psychics. Why can't your tiny brain understand that simple concept?

Those prep ladies should watch the documentary of those two spaniard journalists who went to north korea with hidden cameras

Barking up the wrong tree, user. Try harder. I might recommend a little light reading on the subject of Chinese mythology if you want to understand the philosophy of the Eight.

Barring that, you can always have a little chat with Scott A. Snyder. Don't expect him to be very forthcoming, though.

Do you any hearsay about this Saran cult? Seems the trail just runs deeper

yeah and im your dad because i say i am now

I'm not sure what Saran cult is.

Choi Soon-sil is member of New World cult.

>Boy raping group

what does that mean specifically ?

I was going to say, Who cares, South Korea is doing pretty good with its shadow government. But innocent men imprisoned, thats not good folks, not, good.

Any far right Nazi parties in Korea?

Yeah I guess Arthur's legend may be not relevant. May be an asian mythology story would fit more here.
But at least I'm trying to understand something out of this fucking rectangle-filled websites. And it seems "the eight immortal ladies" is actually appearing somewhere in the media.

I just don't understand what the fuck you are talking about with this Scott Snyder.
People really need to stop LARPing on here.

I'm interesting too in inputs on this Saran cult.

Is that the name of her father's weirdass church? All I know is that it is a weird blend of shaminism, Buddhism and Christianity

Yes, it is.

Choi Tae-min, the father of Choi Soon-sil made the weirdass cult named "New World."

*sigh* Dumbass amateurs... Scott Snyder is program director on U.S.-Korea policy at the Council on Foreign Relations. The Eight are not literal people, they are groups.

Had you bothered to look up the mythology on the Eight Immortals, you would quickly begin to understand the goals and parallels in their ideology.

Spooky to think that a cult would secretly infleunce government policy.

Can you tell us more about the leaks and if they are free to view online ala Wikileaks?

Yeah. It might be possible this runs deeper

Is it true the party of Park, former conservative Grand National Party, which is now named the Saenuri Party means "New Frontier" or "New World?
That's seems quite a coincidence...

Please stop with this north korea best korea bullshit, if this is some sort of mother of conspiracies then that means that probably both koreas are two different experiments conducted by the same group

>tfw Korean American
>tfw genuinely feel ashamed to be Korean after reading about this unthinkable type shit going on back in your home country

Can we just burn it all down?
Like what the fuck

you could call yourself a dad if you wanted. and if thats all you associated yourself with the news might call you a Dad

>my face when
A Monarchy doesn't really seem that bad at all.

Actually, that's all I know for now. No further informations are being given right now. it's 2:40 AM here.

Yes, Saenuri means "New World" in pure korean language. And no, I don't think it's a coincidence. President Park strongly suggested to change the name when she was the leader of the party.

POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL
>POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL
>POLL POLL, POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL

Hiroshimoot can't afford to run Sup Forums no more, who should we shill to buy it?

VOTE NOW!!!!

strawpoll.me/11524067