Careful Sup Forums, your S'more is burning

Careful Sup Forums, your S'more is burning.

>she's a good mom
No she isn't, Morty.

Sisterfags are the worst

>WOW YOU DIDN'T WORSHIP MY PRECIOUS PRINCESS SISTER! FUCKING DIE!

It's what he tells himself to get through the day. Also mutating people that mildly irritate him. Temporarily. Allegedly.

Hmm...Something in the next episode must be been insane if they're taking him from this to the shrieking little bitch we see in the promo for the next episode.

isnt morty autistic

This. She's a shitty mom, a shitty wife, and a shitty person. I haven't disliked a female character this much since Skyler White.

It's probably just people without sisters. People with older sisters know how they are and how undeserved it was.

All Mortys become Ricks

I can't tell if blindly sperging or triggered projecting.

One person in the entire thread who watches the show. Thank you.

>I haven't disliked a female character this much since Skyler White.

Walter White sold meth and killed people.

Hey asshole, you're burning my smore

Also I am going to run away rather than sit here like a dumb blonde

ITT we pretend that having the moral high ground is all it takes to be a good fictional character.

Honestly, while I felt bad for my sister sometimes, a lot of my sister's shortcomings were based on her being a bitch, and I've never been ignorant of that. She used to treat people, especially me, like dogshit, so when people don't want to deal with it I understood it 100%. If anything it made her a better person, or at least smarter, and far more successful than if everyone just catered to her attitude (besides my mom).

If anything, the way Morty is portrayed protecting his family comes from people who haven't actually dealt with divorce, shitty siblings, and abusive parental figures that made you see some shit.

Didn't say he was a good guy. At least he embellished being a piece of shit, whereas Skyler did awful things and still acted like her crap smells like roses.

Can't wait to see that happen

you must have forgot about this bitch
At least Morty's mom actually has reason to be upset with Jerry. He's a spineless twit who barely qualifies as an adult

Peggy on the other hand never failed to stab Hank in the bank every chance she got. You'd think she hates him or something with how regularly this shit happened

This is really the reason why you get bully morty.

I actually did forget about Peggy. Kinda wish it stayed that way.

Who takes an already made s'more and starts cooking it again?

A mentally unstable individual

dude my sister has bipolar. I know about having shitty sisters. But I'd steal beat the shit out of someone who fucks with her, only family can get away with that and even then only to a certain extent. Granted, my idea of "fucks with" is a lot farther along than just "dumped her for a girl with bigger tits"
Morty is still a young moron who took it too far. Typical teenage bullshit of "I have a strong emotion so clearly I am justified acting on this emotion until that feeling is satisfied", he needs to dial it back is all.

and Sup Forums needs to dial it back too, its a fucking show people. Rick does things a thousand times more fucked up, but somehow that's okay. Morty goes overboard defending his dumbass sister OH NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR

Skylar White served a narrative function as someone who was both an accomplice and victim to Walter. She was a flawed person put into extraordinary circumstances by Walter's narcissism.
She was a complex character, the kind of thing people always say they want.

what was that line suppose to mean? Just some threat?

Did you not watch the after-credit scene?

As someone with both siblings younger and older, I can safely say that he didn't deserve it. At most, Morty should've just beaten the crap out of him, but a single punch to the face would've been fine. While we don't know the whole story or if he even broke up with Summer, he was still insensitive about Summer's feelings and should've tried to console her, since he was directly responsible for her being upset.

>Implying anyone here is rationalizing Rick

It's just an interesting topic, user, chill.

I've never done it myself but I see the appeal, it'd be nice to melt the chocolate a little more before eating it.

>Skyler did awful things and still acted like her crap smells like roses.

So did Walt. Walt always thought he was right.

I want to see Morty act this way towards Rick as well, we already saw him practically murder him in a fit of anger, though the gun was fake, but I want it to be for real.
Though Rick is well aware of Morty's violent tendencies (remember the purgenol part in the purge episode), so I wonder what he thinks about that and if he's been preparing himself or something. I wonder if he's worried.

Ya know I didn't expect Sup Forums to get so worked up about this scene

That's why you put the chocolate on the marshmallow shortly after cooking, so the still hot marshmallow melts it a little.

Okay? And her being off putting to the audience was no accident. While not a villain, she was very intentionally used as a frequent obstacle to our main character, so its no big shock that someone in the audience might find her role annoying.

It's almost as if people had more emotional investment in Walter than Skyler, and their relative culpability isn't really the prime factor here at all.

And he suffered explicitly for his hubris. Skyler's tribulations were only ever portrayed as a result of Walt's actions. Add to that Walt's actions being driven by relatable and compelling sources, as compared to Skyler who was probably the only character never given any such treatment, it's not hard to see how in a fictional story people will root for Walt and not Skyler.

This. Sup Forums is full of shit and just wants Morty to suffer and never grow or change as a character

I'm fine with him growing, and suffering is fine in small doses.

They're just making him too mean and cynical.

I wanted Morty to find a more positive Nihilistic view and be a better man than Rick and a less ignorant one than Jerry.

and Summer cheated on him for weeks+ just two episodes ago. He was beyond justified to dump her.

Why did Ethan let Morty zap him?

What's the fun in that if there's no conflict

I want this teenage boy to make all the right choices when confronted with his grandfather's insane bullshit and screwed up world view, but instead he's starting to emulate the only real authority figure in his life and act like a jaded, self centered asshole as he repeatedly fails to be the voice of reason. This show is dumb and mean!

>positive
>Nihilistic view
explain that

Isn't Annie still in his body?

The conflict was in Rick being a self-absorbed maniac, but Morty's good nature kept him reined in and reminded him of his humanity and ability to care.

Now its just two Ricks.

Morty is an idiot and they said they aren't doing time travel.

Who, Ethan?

They probably scrapped Anatomy Park when Rick pulled out. Serves them right for cancelling Pirates of the Pancreas.

I didn't expect you of all people to be intelligent, Boco, but it's pretty clear that what is happening is a role reversal. Also, shut up.

He likely had no idea what he did wrong. Hell Morty knew Summer cheated on him. Morty is really acting fucking stupid this season, he tells Beth that Jerry is a pos and uses broken logic because Jerry made the ultimatum in episode 1 "him or me" and she choose Rick so no shit he isn't fighting for it, what's left to fight for? Beth choose Rick he look even more pathetic trying to salvage that after drawling a line in the sand like that.
He then starts shitting on Rick and his actions and in this newest episode he mutates a poor kid because he dumps a cheating whore?
You can really tell the writing changed this season gender be damned.

>positive Nihilistic view
That can't exist. It's almost an oxymoron.

I expect a reversal to become more standard soon.

Like the purge episode where Morty went haywire and Rick had to be the one to de-escalate the situation.

Are you suggesting Rick is becoming kinder and more like season 1 Morty? Cuz I don't see it.

user probably didn't mean that literally, and Morty is retarded, not an idiot. He doesn't do well academically but he's smart enough to figure shit out, kind of like dyslexia or stuff like that.

So, s'more is a contraction of "it's" and "more", right?

Rick doesn't prepare. He never fucking does. If he has any kind of precaution he'll throw it to the wind on slightest inconvenience.

He probably has an extra laser gun or something taped under his desk in the garage, or under the steering wheel of the spaceship, but that's basically it.

Morty is more "street smart". He's learned to think on his feet, not remember facts and dates.

this user gets it, Rick may be a piece of shit etc but he still recognizes when Morty is going too far, and he usually becomes the voice of reason in those situations, which makes for some interesting variety imo. What I'm saying is that with Morty becoming more jaded, it's pretty clear that they won't keep Rick an asshole as well and instead make their dynamic more like what they had in Look Who's Purging Now, with Morty slowly becoming worse and Rick realizing his toxic influence on the people around him. It's pretty obvious.

Absurdism, for example.

You're right, it's better if there's nothing to root for and everything and everyone just gets worse and worse.

I always said Morel Orel's worst moments were the redemptive moments of positivity and hope.

Absurdism isn't even close to Nihilism and if you think that, then you show how poorly educated you are.

It was explicitly developed as an alternative conclusion to Nihilism and Existentialism.

Smores is the best Pop Tart flavour. This is a fact.

can we talk about how morty just casually said that hes gonna have a kid with jessica, like hold the fuck up little man who tf said that she was gauranteed?

So you understand how that makes Absurdism it's own thing not tied to Nihilism?

It's based on the fundamental assumptions largely accredited to Nihilism. I don't think I'm confusing anyone when I use the term Nihilism in reference to rhe fundamental "God is Dead" concept and not the broader philosophy.

Can't let a 15~16 year old boy dream, huh? It's not like he was riding around in his grandfather's space ship casually talking about kidnapping her to repopulate the world.

at this point I fully expect Morty to propose to Jessica, her declining, and him fucking her up as revenge
would be pretty fun to watch

I hate Miami Morty and what he does to my dick so much

>should've tried to console her
No he shouldn't have. The last thing Summer needed was having her being dumped rubbed into her face by the one who dumped her.
Morty should have consoled her.

Fighting the feeling only makes it stronger

where did this Miami morty meme come from

It's not a meme, it's canon in the Pocket Mortys game, like Morticia

>Morty should have consoled her.
Morty wasn't even aware of it until it was too late, you're blaming the wrong person, Beth should've consoled her.

Morty is a skinny little faggot, why didn't the older boy just take the huge table sized machine away instead of sit there and let himself get mutated?

makes sense she was married to the shittiest husband

>Shittiest husband
Not fucking even. She could have gotten, and deserved, much worse.

Nah, they were made for each other.

she honestly deserves a husband who beats her horribly

No. Beth deserved more than a cowardly footstool. She deserved an abuser.

I'm not gay, I just have a thing for tanned sassy flat girls, damn it.

I'm sure that sounds narrative fufilling, but people won't keep watching a show where everyone is a gigantic piece of shit. There needs to be some likability.

>flat
It was already too late for you

>girls
didn't you notice the bulge?

Assuming Summer from S3E2 is the exact same Summer, she has fully cheated on her boyfriend without any consideration. She might even be unknowingly pregnant by her BucketHead "lover", as part of the foreshadowing Beth's situation that lead to how we know her today.

Heck throughout the show Summer have shown signs of flirting or willing to have sex with other men, especially if it somehow get her more socially accepted or at a higher social tier. If anything, the relation is actually more 'open' from her point of view; just not fully (if at all) applied to her boyfriend.

I have never once seen somebody use tongs to hold an entire s'more in a fire.

I could write volumes about why this slutty beachbum is the best

stahp

Where the mega for the episode at?

that's uh...

huh

It's too bad this slutboi has so little good fanart
flavor of the month?

fpbp

If you don't watch the after credits scene, this episode is better. It just looks like Morty threatens him.

maaaaaan this is so wrong, why does it feel so RIGHT?!

Are you retarded? Morty's pissed because summers bf was a cheating twat, causing summer to mess with ricks shit and make his day weird, and just after he just convinced rick to fuck off for the day

Plus Jerry and morty's mother have problems before Rick got into the picture. Jerry is a sad, lazyass, retard. And Morty is barely hitting puberty and thinks he's right. Ungrateful shits Morty and Summer are.

you gay nigga

>flavor of the month?

If we can have a Princess Marco FOTM, then we can have a Miami Morty FOTM

For a throwaway gag in a mobile game he has a shitton of art. Problem is almost none make use of tan lines.

I know, right?
it's not gay if he dresses as a girl :^)

THIS.