Based AI: Trump on course to win election, MORE popular than Obama

An artificial intelligence (AI) system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race to the White House.

MogIA was developed by Sanjiv Rai, the founder of Indian start-up Genic.ai. It takes in 20 million data points from public platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in the U.S. and then analyzes the information to create predictions.

The AI system was created in 2004, so it has been getting smarter all the time. It had already correctly predicted the results of the Democrat and Republican Primaries.

cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

HILLARY BTFO BY ROBOTICS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llI-bNj7UjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Donald Duck

Are there any unbiased news programs nowadays?

Also that bloke looks like that Waleed cuck.

Trump should win but he won't.
You're getting a womyn president and you're not gonna like it.

based pajeet building good ai

even the ai knows to poo in the loo

tay lives

FPBP

suck his dick liberal slave

Ever heard of IDs, CTR?

wtf I love pajeet now

youtube.com/watch?v=llI-bNj7UjY

I can't even tell anymore if it's CTR or people pretending to be CTR

tay is with us brothers

I will not have you talk that way about an American icon who was warmed the hearts of children everywhere.

Amazing how we need a computer to tell us the obvious

Great, Eagle Eye is now on our side.

TAY LIVES!

It's been people pretending this entire time, you dumb autist. CTR doesn't exist on Sup Forums

Wait I thought you guys denied climate change because super computers are communist or something.

Now all of a sudden computers can tell you about the world?

Chuck Jones was a better animator by far.

My mom also correctly predicted the winner the last 5 times. And now she says Clinton is going to win. So its 1:1

The AI dipped it's fingers into 20,000,000 sources of information.

20,000,000 dudes dipped their dicks into your mom.

America with the Bants and the Dubs.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Implying any AI or models relying on historical data is relevant. Trump is a meme candidate and i can guarantee that has yet to be quantified enough to be used.

*syrian dicks

Fuck Donald Duck and fuck Looneytunes

Only getting fucked by Syrians would skew the polls.

Wow

THANK YOU BASED POO AI

Did you even watch the video

The robot only uses engagement for formulate results.

a majority of the engagement for trump has be negative.

This only matters if Hillary fails at fixing the election. I hope she does, but I'm pretty cynical about the entire matter.

>The tv only say bad thing about Trump so everything about Trump has to be negative
Okay mohamed

Hillary will win because of rigged election
And thats where the fight begins
>Stand up America!

Im so fucking sick of muh guy who has alawys been right predictions headlines. 50 differenr stories every cycle. Fuck off already

homeland of the English language, Cannot spell.

It's people pretending to be CTR, acting like they're people pretending to be CTR.

It's four-dimensional hyperjewing.

Wow, a mom joke. This really sits heavy on me. How will i ever recover from a mom joke?