Taboo series 2 confirmed: Tom Hardy to return to BBC1 as “the devil Delaney”

mhmmmm be very careful now

radiotimes.com/news/2018-02-16/taboo-series-2-confirmed-tom-hardy-to-return-to-bbc1-as-the-devil-delaney/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefutoncritic.com/news/2017/03/08/taboo-renewed-for-second-season-511012/20170308fx01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first was fucking awful, saved only by Hardy acting worse than Aiden Gillen on a good day

mhhmmm nookta sound

mmhmmmm.....

be very

very

careful
now

Wasn't series two confirmed ages ago, whatever as long as he still does the angry walking with angry music

Muhhhh we are Americans now

*Unseaths Karambit*

>Grhhhhhhmmmmm
*smears shit on his own face*
>Murhhhrrr
*fucks someone in a dream*
>Mmmpowderrr...
*wears no pants*

>Taboo thread appears
>start subconsciously mmmmhhhmmmming
>point at random things on my desk and go "be very very careful now"

>Wasn't series two confirmed ages ago
Yes, in March last year

thefutoncritic.com/news/2017/03/08/taboo-renewed-for-second-season-511012/20170308fx01/

I better be very careful here then, lest I jinx it

Was anyone kind of let down by the end of the season? He had everything planed out to the point that I felt it got ridicules. Also he spends the entire season trying to bang his sister and as soon as he does he like "lol fuck off" so she off a herself?

Was anyone kind of let down by the end of the season? He had everything planed out to the point that I felt it got ridicules. Also he spends the entire season trying to bang his sister and as soon as he does he like "lol fuck off" so she off a herself?

I'm not turning off my adbock for that. Just tell me if they have a date.
get a hold of yourself man

A company man?

Autism

Hmm tranny crossdresser mmm

>walks around menacing

mmmhhmm

I really liked it, he was ahead of everyone the whole time so it wasn't exactly out of character, and losing the doctor is obviously going to set his plans back some next season.

*eats the whole boiled egg *
CFUL NAO

>Delaneyposting will finally be back
MHMMM NOOTKA

*fucks half sister*
wish i could fuck my halfsis as easy as he does

did she died?

I hope she'll return in some capacity in s2

mmhmm I have a use for you...

mmmmmmmmmmm

I think based on his foresightedness in dealing with the King and Company and relationship with his sister, Delaney may well have some kind of supernatural abilities, and he believes that she still lives.

mmhmmm hothead

post your halfsis now

i have an use for her

I suggest that you leave very calm and quietly or get ready to face the extreme violence coming your way.

*gloved egg-eating intensifies*

Hmm are you betraying my father's will? Mhmm

I liked it because, despite everything, he was surprisingly vulnerable the entire time. He only succeeded due to a lot of help really

Show is pretty mediocre, Hardy and the memes are why it's worth it.

then dumps her

carefull now boy

mmmmmhmhhmmmmrrrrrrr

Nice hat, faggot

>i like it because it's different

Fuck You

mmmhh

mmmhmmm if Hollander's character is dead (it was ambiguous at the end of season 1) then I don't think I'll bother hmmm

yes it was shit. the show was also cycling the same four locations every episode

>He didn't realize S1 was merely build up for S2 and to weed out the normalfags
S2 will be pure fucking kino, mark my words. Brainlets complaining about S1 should just stick to GoT

Yeah, i agree with you. I still love it though and am looking forward to this.

Great, the copypasta people made was amazing, does anyone have the Delaney cosplayer goes to school?

Instead of comfy London we get some portoguese shithole island and maybe Nookta

What are the chances of them getting a real wooden sailboat to film on? The CGI backdrop on the boat set in the finale was not good.

Not that insane.
But bear in mind that 90% of scenes in s1 took place on the same small street or in one of three buildings

mmmhhh...

gun powda

I love nookta posting. Makes me laugh everytime. Really one of my favourite shows of the last year too.

FUCKING AMERICANS

I don't have a use for you.

mhm