Mandela Effect Real

Guys I have proof the Mandela Effect is real. I found evidence that it used to be Gabriel and not Garfield.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8_UhDPHqM
youtu.be/X2JsckW2oPM.
youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=38W6G3Ud7ms
discord.gg/TDdPN52
youtube.com/watch?v=2UzDlaOKvC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Di1S1AOumfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There was alternates for the whole show.

The fuck is that supposed to be? The food.

Enchiladas. Garfield ate lasagna, Gabriel ate enchiladas.

john is an even bigger faggot in this version

Dammit OP now there is an actual dimensional reality with this shitty show. Thanks OP.

Gabriel is a cat that says funny things

If it were the Mandela effect, there wouldn't be any proof that it was different. The Mandela effect is when you supposedly have residual memories from a timeline that no longer exists.

Glitch in reality. Normally things would likely change in the briefest moment something isn't remembered. Its from the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, if it is no longer observed then it only exists in a state of probability until it is observed again. The first thought was mistaken as Garfield instead of Gabriel and so then that reality was quantified. Quantum effects allow for things to survive. Usual its a memory that survives but physical things can survive. It derives from superposition. In that case a particle placed in a box has the probability of existing outside of the box. In the Mandela, usually memories and sometimes objects can exist outside of the reality that ceased to be.

so what, is this an actual episode, or just a fan-made embarrassment?

this was the best thing to come out of Garfield and Friends

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8_UhDPHqM

Does he hates Tuesdays?

Everybody hates Mondays across all potential realities.

>implying Garfield is bad.

reverse image-searched the pic and this came up youtu.be/X2JsckW2oPM. The thumbnail and title say "Gabriel or Fiends". Sounds like a foreign adaptation

Its real, or at least it used to be until it wasn't.

Stop with the Mandela effect garbage

OP is a lying faggot, Vader has and always will have said "No, I am your father" and it's always been the Berenstain Bears

You do not come from an alternate dimension, you and many other people misremembered something to a mild degree

You missed the point so hard it might as well have been a point in an alternate dimension.

Isn't that just a rip-off of Gazorpazorpfield?

>somewhere out there exist EnchiladaCat

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE

>That last joke

I forgot how great this show was.

Then where's all the evidence of the Barenstein or whatever the fuck that one is?

If there was literal physical evidence that can't be explained by anything other than quantum superposition, unlike memories which can be easily explained by psychological means, then that would change everything about current quantum theory where the only current evidence is tiny observable discrepancies in particles. Having multiple screenshots or physical books from another fucking dimension would kind of be a big deal.

holy shit its just random shit changes every scene I fucking love this.

There exists the possibility of things existing outside of their "box". At one point even Einstein thought quantum was BS. Nobody said an alternate dimension. Still the same reality just altered. Probabilities that collapsed into one became probable again and one again collapsed into one. Quantum states are not defined until observed in a system. But what if you're part of the system. Can the system observe itself, or do probabilities all exist until there is an outside observer and if that is the case, who observes us?

is this...is this a canonized youtube poop BEFORE youtube poop?

THIS is how oyu deal with

Sorry to spoil your fun so soon, OP, but you had to have realized how easily the truth would be discovered.

There's a dimension out there where you understand jokes and might even have friends.

Part of the fun was in finding out how long it would take.

You dumb slope.

The Mandela Effect is a residual of the retconning of continuity that occurs upon a multiversal event that shifts timelines to become similar to but wholly different from what they were before. People are remembering what happened in a previous timeline, not a complete shift in quantum physics.

Read a fucking comic book before you continue talking out of your ass.

cartoons need to do more shit like this. I was busting a gut the entire time.

I haven't watched the show in decades maybe and you don't want to know how often, for seemingly no reason at all, the thought
>come on in
>come join the party where the fun never ends
>come on in
>come join the party with Garfield and friends" passes though my fucking skull.

I don't get it.

Look at this fag. Somebody is reading too much Marvel and DC comics. Reality isn't where some bad writers wrote themselves into a corner so bad they reset the entirety instead dealing with it. Nothing percludes quantum effects on a macroscale, newtonian physics is only our best way to describe things with our current limited understanding and abilities. Macro objects in motion have wavelengths just as quantum particles do.

Clearly the effects of HAFNIM still linger.

All I'm getting from this is you screaming that you aren't owned as you shrink into a corn cob.

Bullshit, I know for a FACT it was:_ Luke, I am your father

No, you've heard several shows and cartoons misquote it as being Luke, I am your father

>FACT
That's because you're a fucking idiot.

Gabriel is a very hot cat, i want to fuck him

Guys I have proof the Mandela Effect is real. I found evidence that it used to be Garfielf and not Garfield.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk

Regardless what faggots say about the comic strip, and David. The cartoons from the 80s were golden.

you're probably remembering the toy story 2 scene

youtube.com/watch?v=38W6G3Ud7ms

discord.gg/TDdPN52

youtube.com/watch?v=2UzDlaOKvC8

The episode, enjoy.

Friends are there.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN

This is incredible

I've been holding back on illegally downloading this series. This just made up my mind.

Noice, thanks

>Don't worry kermit

youtube.com/watch?v=Di1S1AOumfA
Even though I tried to follow this show fastidiously as a kid, there are still episodes I don't remember.

That was definately the funniest gag. It's sad how this episode does talking cats going through meta television errors better than Gumball, but I believe it's because it was only one clip.

What a fucking kino

It's because Gumball really sucks at it. It tries too hard and it fails everytime. The Finale is the only good meta episode.

Borf

So how many "mistakes" were there?

What the fuck OP. It's always been gazorpazorpfield on fognul channel.