New leaked Wikileaks Email

Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach “Fucking Dumb” Young People
infowars.com/wikileaks-email-hillary-campaign-struggles-to-reach-fking-dumb-young-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34866
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

After reading /pol the past couple of months, "fucking dumb people" is being polite

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34866

Next time post the wikileak URL too

You guys are threatening violence because the host of Celebrity Apprentice can't be president.

You ARE FUCKING DUMB.

>you guys are beating up people who don't think a presidents wife should be president

Double think is real. Look at this stupid motherfucker.

>Hillary is the peace Canidate

My fucking sides

bump for Alex!

They said that playing the saxophone like Billy would be fucking dumb. Pick one of the non meme emails

such a nasty woman

>capitalizes three words when two or even one word would have created the correct tone
Why are Hillshills bad at communicating?

Hillary Clinton's campaign thinks people like you are fucking dumb. I wonder...why?

CTR a black guy punched one of your retarded agent provocateurs because they were dressed like the KKK. stop pretending to be stupid.

See, this a blatantly stupid rebuttal.

How do you argue with this?
He knows she has done more than that, but he ignores what he knows himself and thinks that is a good zinger.

Good arguments require data and evidence, and you can't do that with Trump supporters because they are obviously willing to ignore what they know for the sake of trying to be right which isn't how deducting the truth works. It's pathetic really.

Fuck blacks fuck politicians fuck elections fuck corruption

CTR is in fucking overdrive since #draftourdaughters took off

We aren't really at peace right now.

Russia is going to take over Syria and will probably go for Turkey in a few years time.

But as far as foreign policy goes, destorying NATO would cripple the western world on the global stage, and letting every country who wants nukes to have them is not only dangerous, it would seriously damage the US economy by reducing our dominance in the pacific.
We kind of fought WWII to have this territory, and Trump just wants to give it away.

Yeah, a celebrity president sounds RIDICULOUS and could NEVER work. Let's all vote for the flip flopping crimelord!

Im glad you consider being called retarded is "fact checking"

>Struggles to Reach “Fucking Dumb” Young People
Well she's not wrong

ronald reagan was an entertainer

Actually they're threatening violence because you guys would rather elect a traitor over the host of Celebrity Apprentice.

Republicans spent 7 million dollars trying to find something she did wrong, they couldn't find anything.

Bill and Nixon both did things wrong and got impeached for it.

I don't see any reason to validate the suspicions that surround her, it's just a narrative by business interests that has been pushed forever and nothing more.
If she did something wrong, there was a whole army of congressional republicans ready to fuck her, but even the republican head of the FBI said this isn't something they can prosecute her for.

What makes you so sure Trump won't just instantly impeached? All we have to do is put him in a situation where he is under oath and ask him how much money he has, he would get impeached like Bill, maybe even faster as republicans turn on him for Pence.

Just because we won WWII, doesn't mean we have this land we can tell what to do perpetually. Perhaps of the people of those countries don't want our help or need our help, they should have the right to choose their own future. You're hegemonic attitude towards the world is anti-American. As an American, my priorities lie in Maintaining freedom for all people. Not securing their gold chains for rich people

>they couldn't find anything.
source?

lol

>94922894
Why did you let (((them))) slide this thread?

Funny how Hillary HATES famous rich people but wants them to speak for her

People said the same shit about Reagan

>(((infowars)))

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

>"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

>Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach “Fucking Dumb” Young People
holy shit, and i thought people developed theory of mind when they were a toddler.

Pure coincidence I'm sure

>we found things

Wikileaks, user

Rare

He was a Governor of California before hand, one of the single largest economies in the world, not the head of a slimy conglomerate of various scams. Plus Reagan wasn't an accused rapist.

I don't think a Reagan was a good president, but he was an infinity better person with actual experience opposed to Trump.

Trump hasn't run a single successful enterprise in his life, thats why he's declared bankruptcy 3 times and the vast majority of other billionaires see him as a fool.

Reagan was also in higher tier movies and entertainment than Trumps retarded hamburger shows.

And stop linking to shitty websites like Infowars. It's hard to convince normies with that kind of shit.

Ok libcuck, go cry somewhere else

>implying she's not right
look at this fucking board and tell me people are not dumb.

seeand

Im actually gloating because I'm better than you

Look at obongo, community organizer to Senate to 2 term president. Fuck off

Properly reorienting the thread away the distraction...
I find it interesting that the media director literally has nothing but contempt for her audience.

But he is an intellectual with a good heart, thats all you really need.

He destroyed the republican party simply by trying to do the right thing all the time.
Republicans have had their minds destroyed by trying to hate him, now they don't know what to believe in and the party is withering away.

What's your point

Did anyone read the article? The e-mail painted young people as sheep who do what their favourite celebrities say, but it didn't call anyone "fucking dumb".

I thought you guys didnt like dishonest media

What are the emails? What was the $550,000 donation to the wife of the head of the fbi imvestigation, what are comeys ties to the Clinton foundation, what was clintons meeting with lynch? The republicans are spineless cowards and that's why people are fed up. Opposition, what opposition? They roll over like beaten dogs every time a major issue comes up. It doesn't matter what they do, the media and democrat party hate them. You seem to think they're an actual opposition party which everyone on the left is under the impression of. Why do you think Trump got where he is?

>It's sad but I'd also advise she needs a more trivial approach to her an arsenal. BS has made his campaign/movement symbiotic with a pop culture trend. HRC needs this kind of infusion to pull younger voters. And she may not be the best face of it so so maybe it's trending figures to advocate for her b/c that's the crap that young people pay attention to. I hate to generalize a generation but by social media nature, they "follow". So if someone they identify as cool endorses - they will likely fall in line with that candidate.

Hence all those high production quality videos where celebrities endorse Hillary. It was all fabricated to reach that target audience.

Wow it's fucking nothing

>Trump hasn't run a single successful enterprise in his life, thats why he's declared bankruptcy 3 times

Sigh. The very least you could do is not undermine your point with easily debunked nonsense.

Sup Forums loves dishonest media when it supports their pre-existing biases, just like everyone else without a shred of self awareness.

If any of them had actually read the article they'd realise the email is saying that the act of trying to desperately appeal to young voters is "fucking dumb" and not calling young voters "fucking dumb".

little lying CTR fuck

>FBI head says shillary has TECHNICALLY done something anyone else would get slammed into jail for but we won't prosecute lel

Says the one who firebombs election centers and tries to lynch Trump supporters

nice trip, tripfag