AYO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvxIoue1Qpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahahahahahhahaha

008 is fine, 007 is sacred. fuck off.

the gay nigga from sicario? i wish they would just give bond the BLACKED treatment already, the series is dead and I want to see the shitstorm

>is favorite
Who's favorite?

>008”

I love him tbqh. He was perfect in Get Out. Haven't seen BP yet but I will this weekend.

What's so funny white boy?

WE WUZ SPIEZ AND SHIET

I really don’t understand why they can’t just make a new spy thriller with a black dude if this is what they want. Why does James Bond have to be refitted for this? And no one better tell me that James Bond needs to be black so he can be a role model. Kids don’t watch Bond.

He's not even handsome

>Scottish father
>Swiss mother
Don't even think about it assholes.

why even make him british, just cast an african

the critics he's been in the two most critically reviewed movies that are both in the top 10 or hell even top 5 I think up there with citizen kane

> kids dont watch bond
preteens and teens sure do

If they do this they’d be rebooting the universe right? Or has James Bond actually been different people with the same name all this time.

007 is now an african war orphan

>Why does James Bond have to be refitted for this?
Blackwashing will become a popular buzzword very soon, mark my words.

>thinking they'd risk their demographics
Bond is safe so long as the suits know where their money is, and to my knowledge the IP hasn't changed hands to someone who thinks the profit risk is worth it, or is too deluded to even acknowledge the risks.

yay, can't wait for jamal bond

the new thing is to remake every hollywood movie with beloved white characters and replace them with women or minorities. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Casablanca remake starring Michael B Jordan as Rick Blaine, set in Trump's america where Ilsa is a white muslim in a hajib and her husband is an illegal immigrant

idris would be better tbqh. I unironically I want it to be a black woman or a Turk.

>one of the ugliest black actors in hollywood
>playing 007
This is why we should've been okay with Idris Elba playing Bond

In my head canon, James Bond is just the alias for whoever occupies the 007 position.
Who cares

TeaLeaf?

Is that really him?

I'd take Idris Elba over this ugly fucker.

yes
did you not watch daniel craig movies?

I agree. I couldnt care less about bond, lets kill burry it with

but we were already okay with Idris Elba playing Bond

So if he's gonna play Bond, that means it's OK for a white guy to play Luke Cage or Black Panther then, right? Right?

Imagine the butthurt when Bond is black BUT NOT Idris Elba

Who cares, it is private funded. the Doctor Who stuff is shameless propaganda.

no, it's still not ok
go back to your meth whitey

its fake

>We

Give Cavill 5-10 years to age and I guarantee you that he is the next Bond. Anyone before him will be Lazenby and Dalton tier.

>Why does James Bond have to be refitted for this?

Because there's a feeling that there's something symbolic about giving "white" roles to other races; it's sharing on a new level to not just also have a black superhero but to "step aside" and let the black man be the definitive superhero.

Also people are stupid and think this sort of move will have some kind of effect on real life racism.

>mass replying to every single post
Leave, you disgusting retard

Is the eternal Aussie at it again?

Next World War can't come soon enough desu

>first bald james bond

get trolled

I think he's pretty cute and also a really good actor. Like I said above, he was wonderful in Get Out. You are a racist bitch.

>Dalton tier
GOAT then?

Please not this squishy face nigger. Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvxIoue1Qpw
His hairline is fine even in a non-Hollywood setting. He'd easily get some sort of extensions of transplants for the film. No biggie

>he's cute
I'm so glad God sends faggots like you to hell

So idris has a shot?

>favourite

Based on what exactly? Where's the list? Who decided this?

Why there's no blonde or ginger Bond?

I'm a girl you idiot.

>having a nigger bond before a mommy bond

Craig's blonde. Same reason as no niggers, Bond has to have character and charm.

Girls don't go on Sup Forums, you brain damaged tranny.

Craig was blonde. Roger Moore was also sort of a dark blonde/mousey brown.

Though even the hair color doesn't matter much, Bond's always supposed to be blue eyed and dark haired.

Meh. I think he'll be fine. He is no Idris Elba

Are they gonna have an all white team for Space Jam 2?

okay Sup Forums, realistically speaking, who could play the next James Bond RIGHT NOW if a new film was to be released in 2020? No Idris Elba or Henry Cavill either.
british actors only

it's been done

>having a nigger bond or a mommy bond before a nigger mommy tranny bond

actually pretty great desu senpai

you must be new then

Dan Stevens should be a shoe in.

HOT

1) post feet
2) be my gf

If you had a black actor be Bond, who would it be beside Idris Elba.

Because my choice would still have to be Idris Elba.

nope, I've just been here long enough to realize that every "girl" is a man-jaw tranny who refuses to admit he's not a girl

How do you rank the Bonds, Sup Forums?
Personally: Connery>Lazenby>Brosnan>Moore>Dalton=Craig.
I think they all did a good job with their interpretations, but in my mind's eye, this is my ranking according simply to how I invision Bond as a character when reading the books.

He's too ugly t b q h.

>post feet
weirdo
>be my gf
how old are you?

He would need to dye his hair. I am surprised they didn't force Craig to. Maybe they did and it looked awful, Idk

Idris doesn't like the idea of that and might not attach himself to that project.

He seems like more of a "make our own" kind of guy.

and I'm here long ebough to know that everytime I say I'm a girl, some moron asks for proof cuz you are all mindless brainlets with stupid stereotypes stuck in your fucking head

I was gonna suggest Sean Pertwee but he's a little old for the role

And bulk up a bit, but he'd pull it off easily.

He already did Bond in Johnny English

Believe in white exceptionalism.

Every argument in support of black Achilles I have read is build on the paradigm that blacks have no heroes to make a movie about, thus whites must share their own.

Bullshit. This is like when everyone reported two years ago that Idris Elba was the heir apparent for Bond. One media source literally just made it up out of thin air to create speculation, the rest of the media went along, they all tried to trick the Bond producers that there was a genuine fan movement that didn't actually exist. Luckily they know how garbage UK media is and they ignored it and the story evaporated, just like this one will.

In its heyday Gawker Media did shit like this all the time. Make something up and then constantly constantly constantly report on it long enough until it becomes true.

>Everyone asks for Idris Elba to be next James Bond

>They get this guy instead

Why?!?

I wouldn't mind 1-2 films featuring a tsundere/old/damaged Bond.

More like James out on Bond, amirite?

1) it was a joke and I actually don't understand foot fetishes but "post feet" sounds funny to me
2) your age

How do I always fall for this shit every single time? Am I literally retarded?

The name's Bond, Bail Bond.

>Parking Pataweyo is now 007.

>1) it was a joke and I actually don't understand foot fetishes but "post feet" sounds funny to me
ok
>2) your age

He’s going to bring 007 back to excellence.

no they're not so unrealistic

Based on nothing. No fans actually want this. But garbage-tier journalists think if they say this shit long enough the Bond producers will say "hmm, sure looks like a lot of fans are clamoring for this" when it's just one or two journalists doing it on a whim. This is exactly how they tricked the BBC into thinking the majority of fans wanted a female Doctor Who.

At least pick a black actor that can act, fucking hell.

Everything is going to be blacked. White people will buy into it all. Black people will of course buy into it. I'm not even racist and this is retarded.

I think they mean in terms of employees like coaching staff, in mlb the players are most diverse but the staff isn't

>27
too old, next

you know that's not the case

Brocolli family aren't going to pay the penalty of $150 million lost profit per movie that Black Bond entails. nothing else is relevant.

lmao no they don't

People are catching on to the creative bankruptcy of the Hollywood reboot machine, so they're doubling down and black rebooting everything.

>So idris has a shot?
not after his rape story comes out

nope. Deal with it, goy!
Forced diversity is a good thing.

I hate Niggers.

They ruin EVERYTHING!

I really hope that bitch is dead by now.