To all the people who are going to get drunk this weekend:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBt9RkAWvN0&t=67s

"Anyone who drinks spirits, does not have the Spirit of God!"

Post more based sermons, fellow Brothers in Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWoF-3X-BcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise Wodan

someone tell me why I should be Orthodox instaed of Protestant, I've been feeling a calling towards it lately but I don't know much about it t b h

>all local C of E churches are feell good memefests or boring old ladies

Thanks for proving how sick the Godless are.

Some Otho churches worship Idols. Some Protestant churches are insanely degenerate.

Find a Bible-believing-fundamentalist church, don't worry too much about labels.

how do i find them though?

>see my above problem

I wish I could help you, I'm having the same problem.

It works to find smaller, older churches. They are less likely to be liberal shitholes. Just go to some sermons.

I often just watch sermons online since even the most conservative churches around here don't talk about the faggots. The biggest problem we have here and they won't talk about it.

What did you say infidel? Allah will punish you.

Labels are indicative of theology

>To all the people who are going to get drunk this weekend

I'm sorry, those 2 days of unconsciousness are worth it. Feels like heaven to start in hell on Monday.

True, but narrowing your search only harms you. I've seen Protestants that were better Christians than southern baptists.

Labels are indicative, yes. But don't let them blind you.

>The political preferences of U.S. religious groups
>atheist
pick one

>Feels like heaven to start in hell on Monday

we both know you are lying

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

Exactly, those stupid idiots that larp as their ancient European ancestors need to get the fuck out. We are the true Hebrews, not stupid Europeans.

>no alcohol
Thank god I'm an atheist
Also deuteronomy 22:11
"Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together."

Fuck off kike worshippers

"Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do."
1 Timothy 1:4

People need to stop caring about their race.

You are saying you would wear a t-shirt that is half cotton and half wool?

Do you not repair your clothes with the same fabric as the original piece of clothing?

I appreciate your distinction between protestant and Baptist :^)

Narrowing the search is necessary. If the seeker wants a church that preaches the exclusivity of Jesus for going to heaven he knows not to look at the universalists, if he believes Calvinism is wrong he knows not to go to the "reformed" churches

Jews who stop caring about their race and accept Christ are fine with me. If they don't, they are heathens on a path to hell.

"jew" means nothing to Christians or Jew-converted to Christians. It only does to Talmud-Jews and non-believers.

you are absolutely right, I'm just saying that not all X churches, follow the sins of most X churches. And not all Y churches, follow the good things of most Y churches

>I appreciate your distinction between protestant and Baptist

there is a massive distinction

A lot of t-shirt are made out of mixed fabrics m8

a lot of low-quality t-shirts

>worshipping a Jewish god

Good goy

Jesus made wine. Jesus was Jewish and probably drank daily as was the norm. Fucking Christian's can't even get their shit right.

You are prob a Southern Baptist asshat.

I'm not that rich m8 so yes a lot of my t-shirts are low quality.

somewhere in the old testiment it says its ok to have 2 or 3 glasses of wine. saul maybe

>Thinking the pre-Christ Jews are still on God's good side.

There is no excuse to be this wrong. (current day) Jews killed Christ, reject His teachings and boast about it, you seriously think they are still the Chosen People? Christians are! Either Christians who were heathens, those that were Jews, or those that were Muslims. Anyone who has the Son has the Father.

There is nothing Jewish about Christianity, same as there is nothing Christian about Talmudic Judaism

But jew is not a race you stupid retard

Kill yourself

Drinking wine isn't a sin, being drunk is.

But realise that the vast majority of drinkers don't stick to one or two glasses.

More based Roloff

youtube.com/watch?v=QWoF-3X-BcA