Daily reminder trump has already won flordia

Republican combined lead in florida jumped up to 14k today from 11 k yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yesterday

Funny how they have legit votes to count but the media is still using online polling for flrorida

And most Republican counties haven't started early voting yet.

Also remember that several counties in Florida haven't started early voting yet. Counties that universally went for Romney, by as much as >50% in some cases.

This gap is just going to grow wider, and Trump's leading by people who intend to vote on election day by 14%. Florida is already red.

Lol its fucking nothing, Florida isn't important

>Lol its fucking nothing, Florida isn't important
lel

Can you provide a link for this data? Does it have the 2012 too?

> Funny how they have legit votes to count but the media is still using online polling for flrorida

Those are not the votes, only the distribution by party affiliation. They can't open and see who people voted for but party line vote is pretty much even and independent vote is favourable for Trump

Wow, that's cool, but he needs to win Florida, Ohio, Nevada, Iowa, North Carolina, and Arizona to have a CHANCE at beating Hillary

Florida is not the clincher like it was in past elections

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Obama won FL by 70k votes after pulling ahead 250k in early+absentee voting.

He's already winning all the states but maybe NV. All he needs is either NV+NH or NV+CO or VA/PA/MI/WI

Arizona is a meme and he was never projected to lose iowa ever. Ohio is even better for him.

>utah
Utah is a even bigger meme. The republicans have congress at the moment so if no one makes 270 he wins even if muh mormon gets utah

>to even have A CHANCE
Even if utah goes indy with the rest of those states, he wins

Apparently he is doing well in MA, but I don't have much faith in new Somalia

All of those except Nevada are basically locked in.

Early voting demographic data out of NC is better for Trump than Romney, and Romney won that state. Even total shill polls have Trump up in Ohio and Iowa now. Blue Arizona is a fucking meme, a D +34 sample in an R +5 state giving Clinton +3 isn't even fucking close to a tossup, that's delusion. Nevada's also become increasingly tight lately, and could easily swing Trump.

Do you think MN will go trump? I thought it has always been heavily democratic

If MN is going trump then all those states like WI/MI/PA/VA/NJ are going Trump

I wouldn't put too much trust in such a liberal state.

some conservative outlets are talking about how trump is winning in white districts that voted democrat for a long time, but even if that is true I have little faith in that state so I don't want to delude anyone with false hope there. Should be the closest it's been there for a long time though.

NJ could have easily went trump if he opened some campaign offices there. Bit of a blunder desu

>minnesota going red

user, no

Yes he has. And people don't understand yet how many Democrats he has peeled.

We know most independents are voting for Trump, but so are the older Democrats.

LANDSLIDE

MN wont go red but it still might surprise you. Plenty of Trump signs around here.