ITT: Sup Forums cameos

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5p0MjKWWWec
youtu.be/-96koFMPKZA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Martin Mystery > Totally Spies

I'm not going to argue with that. Sup Forums only likes Totally Spies for stupid fetish shit

They also had a crossover where Martin shows he has the best taste

This.

I disagree, both are good doing their own thing, totall spies is a really creative show and has a lot of energy, its never boring and is always introducing new characters that work

Dude, nothing "works" in TS because there's basically nothing to the show. It's the predecessor of 2010s lolsorandom cartoons.

come on, do you think that you can take a show that lasted several seasons and has a huge fanbase and just say ''nothing worked lmao'' and pretend for people to takes you seriously? fuck off

Did Martin fuck all three at the same time? And their moms?

It lasted several seasons for the same reasons that JT and TTG did. And that huge fanbase is almost non-existent here on Sup Forums, I wonder why.

It's such a piss off that TS had like 6 seasons while Martin Mystery only had 3

>JT and TTG

they had fanservice?

do either have proper dvd releases?

I'm sick of watching fuzzy quality youtube recordings

TTG certainly does, but that's not the main reason though.

the best

>I'm not going to argue with that. Sup Forums only likes Totally Spies for stupid fetish shit
I liked Totally Spies because I'm a girl and Charlie's Angels was my fantasy growing up. I didn't even see any of the fetish shit growing up watching it...

It'd be perfect as just the urn but the crowbar is like icing on top.

does anyone have the one from motorcity with the Sup Forums bottle?

Amazing Spiez was the superior show. The siblings had lots of chemestry.

;)

Most people didnt. Meanwhile here if the girls are tied up one episode it will get added to the fetish list as "bondage". People took the "everything can be a fetish" and brought that line of thought to even further extremes

you just have shota fetish

I can respect that
same, I watched it because I liked secret agent shit, I never got the fetish aspect

holy crap

and they say you can't tell when someone's from tumblr

Agreed, but Martin Mistery didn't have the best character.

lol

Diana isn't in Totally Spies

right show, wrong lady

I agree

I was so confused, I thought she really was Martin and Diana's mom for the longest time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5p0MjKWWWec

MoM is easily on the top 10 Cartoon women I want to fuck.

>the actual VA's

amazing

youtu.be/-96koFMPKZA

Still one of the most delightful portents of Klance to come. Truly the great Work waters all crops as intended.

Is that girl on the right supposed to be Kim Possible or am I seing things?

I don't see it honestly